Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9
New Content! Sanctuary Quest Hub
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 5:27 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Jennifer: The sale only showed up if you didn't already own the VIP Seed Spreader, since it was in all the packs.

-

It's not just about the Quester Satchels. It's about the fact that Cloudland and Sanctuary also have Energy for sale. To keep the game balanced, it's one or the other set of quests. It's just too powerful a mechanic otherwise to allow all the dailies to be done.
Lvl 403 "Crazy Cat Lover"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 9:21 PM
Jennifer Allen Northcutt
Thank you Erika/Alyniana I wondered if it was something like that. I knew I hadn't seen any sale popups.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 9:54 PM
Sheldon Hagel
Still don't get it. You can only hold 5 of the energy boosts at once, and buying them in succession is ridiculously expensive, so I still do not see how that makes a huge impact on the game play.
Post by Sheldon Hagel deleted March 4th 2016 at 9:56 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 11:23 PM
Raymond
are there going to be more sanctuary hub quest 'stations' that do not award a satchel like the 6 other ones in the cloud hub? if not then it's going to take forever to get anything at 3 tokens per day (or less if we have no choice between cloud or infected).
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2016 at 2:38 PM
Sheldon Hagel
The Red Man Sympathizers are not spawning in the flux at all, but the quest text says they will. I expended a ton of energy and not one, so I went to an infected field and had them appear regularly every 3 quick whacks.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2016 at 7:47 PM
Sheldon Hagel
Problem with the text for the Sanctuary quest line involving Ralla and Jorra. "Ralla and Jorra won't volunteer anything information...". Should be 'any'.
Post by Sheldon Hagel deleted March 5th 2016 at 8:10 PM
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2016 at 8:29 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
I love the quest chains and all but chasing the officer gets old can we make him stationary.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2016 at 11:14 PM
Raymond
I'm still not understanding the infected hub.
Is there ONLY going to be one a day unlike the 7 a day we have been able to do in the cloud hub.
If so then to get to see all 32 random unique repeatable quests it is going to take perhaps a half a year.
the simulator I use to see things like this only goes to 25 degrees of freedom and to get all of 25 things takes Mean 95.399 SD 30.136

tell me if there are going to be more stations in this hub. I HAVE asked several times
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2016 at 12:06 AM
Sheldon Hagel
I would like to know if possible, how the second story quest line happens after the initial one is done, when you are waiting for a reply from the doctor. Do you need to do the mayor daily a couple of times or is it a time period. I am confused and I see this question being asked a lot now.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2016 at 5:09 AM
Last Edited March 6th 2016 at 5:26 AM
DestKitteh
BUGS:

The Red Man Sympathisers DO NOT appear while in the Flux, despite the description of the quest saying they do.

The police mounts are exactly the same as the Red Man Sympathisers.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2016 at 9:33 AM
Bluji
Propaganda misspelled as 'propoganda' everywhere
http://i.imgur.com/4CSpLpd.png
Also in the description for this quest.
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2016 at 5:32 PM
flowerladytoo
I've been trying since yesterday to get the Red Man sympathizers. No luck. Working in the flux and they do NOT appear there, in spite of the flux being included in the description. Frustrating....
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2016 at 7:12 PM
Leona Virgo
the Police Officer in Sanctuary needs to actually stop for a few seconds, preferably near the fountain, my game gets laggy quicker than it use to and it is near impossible to click him to get/turn in the quests.
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 7:19 AM
DocHoneydew
Hate to say it, but I'm stuck. Are all the Red Stashes from the Police Officer's riddles only in the new hub area and those surrounding areas(Blighted Basin, Corrupted Creek, etc)? I just cannot find the 'Secluded tree northwest of town.' :(
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 8:13 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
All the stashes are found in the 4 areas including sactuary village pain in the butt but there there u realy have to search for them.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 8:31 AM
Raymond
Doc, in sanctuary itelf way top left up an almost secret path through the grass.

I think the Devs intend that all setup quests must be done in the infected areas, and that all repeatable quests can be done there or in the flux. but they made some mistakes I think and the weekend is almost over for them.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 1:56 PM
Jo Helmers
whale bones? but what do i do? whack bushes or what this tells me nothing of what i'm supposed to be doing at all
Lvl 396 "Loves The Developers"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 3:44 PM
Jean Mir Miller
Please, please, please, fix the annoying police officer. i am ready to quit this quest line altogher simply because it is next to impossible to catch him. it is like the clicks don't register. can you please make him stationary?