Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9
New Content! Sanctuary Quest Hub
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 5:04 AM
Flybaby
I have never seen the town crier announce the ghost quest line. I didn't even know the ghost existed until I saw it posted here. I'm sure I must have seen him when I walked around that area, but he just looks like a little grey statue that blends in with the scenery, and I never even gave it a thought to click on him. And since he is way off to the left side, and not visible in the main part of the Sanctuary, I never noticed if there was a(!) over his head. Now that I'm aware, I will be checking on him daily from now on. Thanks for all the tips.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 4:44 AM
Flybaby
Yippee. Leah finally gave me the ghost quest. I don't know why it took her so long, unless there were other quests that I had to complete beforehand.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 8:25 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
FYI the guy thats above the girl with a sprinkler now gives a quest to go on a coffee date with him now.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 8:39 AM
Raymond
that's multi part and both Faun and Burl will have them, first occurrence is when you have done 10 quests for Burl or Faun (not necessarily in a row). not sure what happens when all that is done. the achievement is at least 2 part too
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 2:07 PM
Sheldon Hagel
I believe the next part in that quest line begins when you hit 20 quests for Burl, and 20 for Faun.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2016 at 7:31 AM
Last Edited April 30th 2016 at 7:31 AM
Bluji
Faun and Burl are really passive-aggressive as well as possessive. :'(
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 10:05 AM
Joe Gosselin
The reward for doing the coffee quest (the 2 acheivements) totally worth it. After doing it, you can start a quest from Faun or Burl while the one you completed the 2 parts quest give you at the same time a free sanctuary token. So instead of having 1 token from only one of them a day, you can start a daily with one and get at the same time a token from the other.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2016 at 7:17 AM
DestKitteh
So, my bushwahcker is now dating Faun? O.o This is entertaining.

I'm past the coffee one, this is an actual... They're girlfriends. Wow, Faun is pushy.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2016 at 9:02 PM
Leona Virgo
i got a gift from the one i'm dating
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2016 at 8:59 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Me too Leona - it's not in my inventory anywhere that I can find, I wonder if it's supposed to show up somewhere?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2016 at 9:11 PM
Raymond
the gift, weekly, for 'gift of love' is like quest satchels, can be anything. I got sugarless drinks, 2 different kinds the first 2 weeks, and 100 mana/energy today
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2016 at 8:13 PM
Sheldon Hagel
Just realized that in the quest description for 'Supplies for the Antidote', both of the icons are for the powdered Zinc and the Argon tubes are missing.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2016 at 9:04 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
The first gift of love I got from my drunken steady, Burl, I could send to a friend via Sasha in the commons :D
Lvl 432 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 5:00 PM
Brandy Grote
Faun keeps asking me to find her kitten, "Nermal", but the drop down quest box say I need to find "Freckles". When I find it, it is merely labeled "Faun's Kitten".
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2016 at 9:45 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Seeking Advice: Find someone in the Mushroom Core who can help. I've looked around and spoken to all the people there and whacked bushes for a while now. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just impatient? :-)
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2016 at 2:24 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
best to ask in chat not in the forums ull get better answers there.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2016 at 4:06 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks. I usually turn chat off. I'll try next time I'm playing.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2016 at 5:07 PM
Raymond
talk to everyone in the mushroom core, even if they don't have an ! over their head. But i believe that person us right before the exit from the mushroom core
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 6:42 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks. I hadn't crossed the bridge since there wasn't a field there.
Lvl 432 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2016 at 5:04 PM
Brandy Grote
Just like with Faun's cat, when you are asked to find Burl's puppy, he says "Odie" (Odie and Nermal... someone's a fan of a big orange cat!) But the quest drop down says we need to find "Bucky"