Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9
New Content! Sanctuary Quest Hub
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2016 at 7:30 PM
deblev53
I was wondering the same thing about Sanctuary quests.I did 9 quests there today, 3 were for the Dr. or professor (can't remember his title). Anyway,I can't recall what his 2nd quest was for, & his last quest was to get 100 roots. I turned them in but no tokens for either. His last quest was time and energy consuming and I think he should have paid. If I remember right, (not sure though) the store keeper and harbor guy both pay for every quest so why not him? Don't mean to make a big deal out of it,I'm not well at the moment, and I tend to rattle on when it happens. Thanx. :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2016 at 8:12 PM
Raymond
if it's a setup quest for the hub and not an actual repeatable quest then perhaps it doesn't give tokens. not sure.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 2:07 AM
deblev53
Good point Raymond, thanx. I didn't think about the repeatable quest versus the one and only quest but even then, it's still a quest and a long one at that. :)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 9:30 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ deblev: The story quests don't give tokens, just the daily ones.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 11:36 AM
deblev53
Thanx Erika. :)
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 5:50 PM
Last Edited April 3rd 2016 at 10:31 AM
Sheldon Hagel
After completing the Doc quest to find bio-hazard suits the text is 'These should provide *adequite* protection while...'. Spelling? Further on after using the Antidote spreader 9000 in the Blighted Basin, this text appears. 'My analysis shows the performed splendidly!' Possibly *that* instead of [the] or more likely *the machine* or *the Antidote Spreader 9000* ?
Again a possible text problem after gathering more fuel in the same quest line. '...the machine used more fuel then I was expecting.' Grammar could be [more than I was...] or [used more fuel, then I was expecting] adding the comma.
Refueling the Machine quest start info pop up screen has '...more Gasoline to *fueld* the...'
Cleansing the infected plains pop up quest info says 'and use the Antidote *Spread* there,...'. should be [Spreader]?
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2016 at 6:18 PM
flowerladytoo
Maybe I missed the post on this. I didn't realize the ghost had quests until today. But all he says is stay awhile and listen and bushwhacker replies No thanks, I have places to be. How do I get the ghost quests to become active? I tried both after I've completed other sanctuary quests, and now, before I start them, with the same response. Thanks!!
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2016 at 7:33 PM
Leona Virgo
@flowerladytoo - just keep doing the questlines, after the last quest in a line, on the third day after, you will have another questline to do and remember to check the Crier in the Commons.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2016 at 4:37 AM
DestKitteh
Oh. I'm guessing the countdown to the next lot of quests starts from when you FINISH the last lot of questline.

That would make sense, seeing as I often do a Sanctuary questline over 2 days.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2016 at 10:21 AM
Sheldon Hagel
The info for the story line quest cool downs I made a little blurb in the Sanctuary wiki page I have started.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2016 at 2:51 AM
Russel Denton
there's a grammar/wording error in a blurb from Faun when you handed in the 10 coffee cups, it says as follows:

My family used to help run this farm a long time ago. I’m glad we’re starting to crops again here now

it should read as follows:

My family used to help run this farm a long time ago. I’m glad we’re starting to grow crops here now

have fun and happy whacking fellow bushwhackians
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 9:05 AM
Flybaby
@flowerladytoo - You're not alone. I've been doing ALL the quests since day 1, and have not seen the ghost quest yet.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 9:27 AM
Raymond
I've been doing them too since the hub start, with a one day delay, and have not had the coffee with faun, or coffee with burl, or date with faun or date with burl.

I have had all 4 kinds of ghost quests, and all of every one elses dailies, all 32 varieties.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 12:50 PM
Sheldon Hagel
The coffee date starts after you have done 10 quests for either Burl or Faun, so if you switched between them , it will happen when you reach that goal.
The ghost is at the end of the story line quests, so it takes time to reach that point. Story line quests happen 3 day's apart (-4 hours) from the last part you completed.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 1:05 PM
Last Edited April 8th 2016 at 1:38 PM
Flybaby
Oh boy ... I wish I had known that about the 10 quests for either Burl or Faun. I have been switching back and forth between them. And, it's going to be hard to remember to check on the ghost since the quests are 3 days apart and he is not located in a very visible area. It would be nice to get a reminder from one of the NPC's when these things are available (like we get from the Town Crier in the commons). Thanks for the info Sheldon.
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 1:15 PM
flowerladytoo
@Flybaby: I finally got the ghost quest a couple days after I posted. The corrupted chest had some nice "food" in it. LOL! I've been switching off between Faun and Burl, so I guess it's going to be a little while before I get the Coffee and Date, LOL. Did the machine clean with the Dr in the different areas last night. I wonder if that's the end of the bigger quests?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 1:37 PM
Flybaby
Congrats flowerladytoo. Maybe there is hope for me now that I know what to watch for. Sounds like you got a good reward from the chest. Unfortunately, I just finished a storyline quest yesterday, so now I have to wait a few more days to get another one.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 2:13 PM
Raymond
ghosts repeatable quests will be told to you by the town crier every day.
it's the setup quests that seem to sometimes be unannounced
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 7:47 PM
Leona Virgo
the ghost QUESTLINE will show up at the crier with a (!) over his head, all QUESTLINE ones will, just like the nate and kaine ones do, so just watch the crier.

after you finish the ghosts questline, you will get his dailies, so you will want to go to him everyday then.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 9:39 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
FYI ull get a key to unlcok that chest in the contaminated coast.