Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9
New Content! Sanctuary Quest Hub
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 2:48 PM
Last Edited March 2nd 2016 at 3:38 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The Infected Plains are rife with corruption and folks in need of help. If you've foiled the Red Man's plans and can access the Flux, then you can lend a hand!

Post comments and questions here! :)
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 4:05 PM
Sheldon Hagel
After turning in the 1st quest, the next quest setup text has an error. "Find more more infected..." Too many more's!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 4:11 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the note Sheldon. :)
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 4:23 PM
Sheldon Hagel
Part 4 of the first quest line has some bad text. "...roots you've found an talk to..." Should be 'and'. In that same text, set up shop 'in the inn' might work better as 'at the inn'.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 4:32 PM
Sheldon Hagel
The inn keeper uses the word 'travellers' which is correct for the UK but not the US/Canada which would be 'travelers'. Not sure what you were going for here though?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 4:44 PM
Raymond
that's not a mistake. it's truly more 'more infected' things. doubly more is bad english but not wrong
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 4:50 PM
Sheldon Hagel
If that is correct then it is a name and should read more More Infected things?
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2016 at 8:06 PM
DestKitteh
Probably the worst timing ever, as I just got paid. *must resist buying goodies that are on sale*
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 11:41 AM
Sheldon Hagel
In the dialog with Mayor Leah, when you get to the part to ask, 'How exactly does it work?', there is nothing coming up when the text is clicked on. What is it supposed to tell us?
I would just like to say that it is a bit disappointing that we cannot do all of the quest hubs. I am wondering why this decision was made?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 1:44 PM
Joe Gosselin
small bug in the sanctuary inn, the BW can walk through the closed door (the one that leads to the rooms with a trapdoor on the floor.)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 1:48 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for all the bug reports. We'll try to get them fixed.

-
@ Sheldon: We didn't want players who don't have time/mastery of trinkets and getting the most playtime possible, to feel obligated to complete all the new dailies in Sanctuary along with all the dailies in Cloudland everyday.

Plus, just like we limit the Commons quests, it's about controlling the amount of Quest Satchels players get.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 2:06 PM
Sheldon Hagel
I never understood the need to limit the quest satchels. The rewards in them are not game changing, they usually contain disappointment, especially without an active enhanced vip satchel bonus buff. The great thing about dailies is that they are not obligatory, but the rewards are there if you do complete them. Just my thoughts. Thankful for some new content and looking forward to the new quests!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 3:15 PM
Raymond
so how does it choose doijng one or the other kind of quest? we don't have a choice in doing general store or mayors town hall quests, one happens, we don't have a choice in doing Inn or skyscraper quests, one happens. Well both happen if you know how to make that situation occur. But how does cloudland vs infected happen? I have not finished the pustule yet.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 3:27 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you accept a Cloudland daily, then you won't see any Sanctuary dailies, and vice versa.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 5:01 PM
Joe Gosselin
the sanctuary questline should be long enough, in the acheivement page they say 44 story quests and 32 different daily quests.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2016 at 6:46 PM
Leona Virgo
can't you just limit the quests that give satchels to cloudland or sanctuary and let us still do all the others from both; the saddles from cloudland will take time to collect if we want to get one for each color of horse, let alone one for each horse we get.
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 6:18 AM
Last Edited March 4th 2016 at 6:26 AM
David Davison
I think you probably should have put the warning of having to pick between Cloudland and Sanctuary Village dailies somewhere in the game, rather than making the people who don't visit the forums stumble into this revelation blindly.

I also don't believe that it would be that difficult if people wanted to complete all these quests daily. There are no obligations to daily quests, seeing as many have given up the hermit daily quests entirely. If they feel overburdened with both Cloudland and Sanctuary Village dailies, I don't see a reason not to let them sort out how to handle this, rather than forcing a solution on all.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 6:53 AM
Sheldon Hagel
Mayor Leah does tell you that you can only do cloudland or infected, at one time.
I completely agree on the daily quests being each persons choice instead of only one or the other.
Lvl 403 "Crazy Cat Lover"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 2:24 PM
Jennifer Allen Northcutt
I am wondering why it never showed me the sale items. I refresh multiple times a day.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2016 at 3:27 PM
Raymond
talk to the person to the right