Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Kaine Mystery: The Mystery of the Missing Islands
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2014 at 12:58 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The Mystery of the Missing Islands
Investigator Kaine has received word that the mysterious disappearing islands nearby Feeshi have reappeared, and Kaine wants you to sail there with him immediately!

Speak to the Town Crier to get started now!

Quest Prerequisites:
Players must have completed all previous Kaine adventures, up to and including the Mansion Murder Mystery.
Players must have also completed the Feeshi Islands to 100%.

Link to post - Posted March 24th 2014 at 2:53 AM
Ben Strijker
Was this made because somebody was bugging about it? or was it already an idea of the developers?

(I try to ask it without giving it away, I hate to spoil things for other people)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2014 at 6:34 AM
Jean Davis
tytyty for the very kewl gift...:)
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2014 at 9:27 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Ben, we've had this one on the books for months :)
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2014 at 9:02 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
I finished the first field, and apparently the island moved while I was asleep, have explored the first island and can NOT figure out where the next field is. PLEASE help!!! TY!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2014 at 9:10 AM
Raymond
when an island disappears you are left with the middle island, just walk around that small thing and you will see stones or a bridge to the next one. I remember them happening clockwise, i.e. first was left, next was up, then right, ten down from the middle
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2014 at 9:15 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Thanks for the reply, Raymond, not sure I understand but will try! I still don't have all the bottles or decorations, maybe I need to get them first!
Post by Jennifer Sloan Lewis deleted March 27th 2014 at 10:17 AM
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2014 at 9:42 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Got it, Raymond. I had to find the last bottle of medicine and then Kaine took me over. TY!
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2014 at 10:20 AM
Lesley Sirianni
that confused me as well Jennifer, then I remembered the Nate adventure, in the castle. The field was complete but I had to continue there until I found some more stuff for the ghost,
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2014 at 3:31 PM
Marci Wilson
Always keep an eye on your quest bar... if you are whacking in an incomplete field, you have active quests and you are meant to gather items. It helps to regularly hover over that bar, or even click it open to see what you are working on that is not yet completed. :)
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 1:40 AM
Gayle Haywood
I really am stuck on `the missing island' I am 97% finished and have clicked on everything I think and Inspecter Kaine bless him cant help me either. what on earth or Island am I missing. I have been whacking for days now. Any help will be much appreciated
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 4:38 AM
Raymond
when I did it it was just simply finishing the one puzzle on the left, then doing some quests there in that finished field, then talking to kaine, then doing some quests in the 'finished' field to the north, then talking to kaine, then same to the east, then finishing the puzzle to the south and talking to kaine and maybe also a quest in that finished field and talking to kaine.
did you put the 2 actual puzzles together? have you talked to Kaine often...
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 11:09 AM
Ruth Orozco
if you're done with the second puzzle, you also have to look at (click on) the actual nest of eggs that was depicted in the puzzle and then go talk to Kaine about it...
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 2:29 PM
Gayle Haywood
ok thankyou I can only find 2 islands but will keep going
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 2:49 PM
Raymond
there are only 2 islands at any one time, hense the name 'missing islands' once you complete an island (other then the middle one which has no bushes) it disappears and another island appears where you follow Kaine.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 4:58 PM
Gayle Haywood
okay so I just have to keep whacking and doing the daily quests? I clicked on the eggs but nothing happened and Kaine keeps telling me Im nearly finished :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 6:36 PM
Raymond
then you must have some quest partially complete. what does the quest bar at the top right say for any/all the quests you are doing?
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 7:20 PM
Gayle Haywood
search the fourth island for clues
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 8:00 PM
Raymond
is the puzzle then 56/56, you know you must put the pieces together.