sorry Raymond, what puzzle?
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2014 at 8:25 PM
Gayle Haywood
the puzzle on this last isl is complete and that was the eggs I think
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 1:12 AM
Gayle Haywood
ok is there a way I can go back to the previous Islands to see if I missed anything?
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 5:34 AM
DestKitteh
Gayle, did you click on the eggs? Once you've clicked on the eggs, it'll tell you to talk to Detective Kaine.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 9:58 AM
Ruth Orozco
The other islands are gone (missing)...the final one is to the south of the main island. The puzzle is of the nest of eggs. When you finish the whole puzzle, you will see the egg nest on the northern area of the island. When you hover your mouse over the nest, it should show that blue ring around the nest, meaning :this is something important". Click on the eggs and you'll have one of those conversations with yourself, like "I must go tell Kaine" or whatever. Then go talk to Kaine, he'll fill you in on the secret of the missing island (he knew all along), then he goes away and the quest is finished...does that help at all? Maybe you didn't click on the eggs? Because they won't show up until you finish the second puzzle.
Or you haven't gotten that far and are referring to some random eggs on the beach. there are only 2 puzzles in this quest--you have to whack around in a completed area a couple times. Wow! That reply was way too long...sorry, I just wanted to make sure you weren't missing something cuz it was a pretty straightforward quest. At level 200, you definitely know what you're doing! Party on...
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 12:09 PM
Marci Wilson
If the other islands are gone, then you have completed everything that was required on them.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 3:18 PM
Gayle Haywood
thankyou for your help. here`s what's happened. the missing island says Im 97% finished. I have completed both puzzles and the eggs are there. Kaine tells me we are just about finished. when I hover over the eggs nothing shows up no ring like normal and I cant click on it to do anything. Inspector Kaine just says `I think this mystery is just about solved' I have never been so frustrated with a quest as I am with this one, I just don't know what to do now
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 3:34 PM
Raymond
then I'd have sent a trouble ticket to the Devs a few days ago.
but perhaps make sure you put the actual puzzle pieces together in that jigsaw. and I'd go all around that southern island and the main island and click everything, perhaps you forgot something else too.
I had no trouble finishing it, think it took me 3 days, well 2 and a half.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 6:42 PM
Gayle Haywood
ok thankyou all will go thru it all again on the 2 islands then if no success will send in a trouble ticket. thankyou once again all
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2014 at 7:13 PM
Gayle Haywood
have checked all the above islands done all the tasks at the bottom have ticks and nothing so sent in a support ticket

again thankyou one and all will let you know how I get on
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2014 at 3:07 PM
Gayle Haywood
All fixed now, Justin said he had no idea how I got that way:) but is all fixed and completed.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2014 at 5:17 PM
Ruth Orozco
Yay!! So frustrating...