Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Housekeeping Update! - January 17, 2014
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 11:22 AM
Last Edited January 17th 2014 at 11:30 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
We've been busy little bees at the office, improving the lands of Bushwhackia.
We have rolled out the following changes:

General Changes:
- Added larger gold & energy drop amounts (not just +5!)
- Fixed bug which allows players to finally purchase the last ranch area
- Friend Requests in the Castle area no longer show as a whale icon
- Fixed Agent Coulson youtube link
- Fixed all reported typos
- Players who have reached lvl 200 no longer show as being level “20” on the friend bar
- Capped odds adjustment at 100%

Runes:
- Rune list no longer resets while in alchemy dialogs
- Runes list is now sorted by first listed effect

Pets:
- Added the ability to cancel pet hatching
- Added a fix so that when your character teleports between fields, pets teleport as well
- If you got a snowman last year and converted it into a pet, then did the same this year, the snowman from last year disappeared. Go talk to Hank to get the other snowman back!
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 12:57 PM
tabzilla
My screen gets so much less cluttered now! And I'm excited to give alchemy another shot.
Small note about the larger drop amounts: they don't seem to work quite right with my pet. I've just picked up a dragon, and he converts some nothings to little flames that turn into (so far I've noticed) mana, power, or energy. When I get the energy, it drops in a pile of +1s even though it's about 20 energy.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 2:52 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Tabitha,

That issue should be fixed now. If you notice this problem with any other energy or gold goobers, let us know. Part of the reason we hadn't done this sooner is because the goober system had to be... coerced... to handle it properly, so we may have missed a few spots. :)

Cheers,
- Justin
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 5:53 PM
jpl77
yay nice, ty dev team!
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 6:45 PM
Judith Fournier
Your upgrade on the energy and coins is much appreciated. No more tedious waiting until all the items float away, even when you moved the mouse to hurry them along. Now if you could only make the clicks on the garden plots stick a little better so they don't disappear due to the coins, lightning bolts and/or pets flying by....
Post by JuJuBie deleted January 17th 2014 at 6:58 PM
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 6:59 PM
JuJuBie
The updates to BW2 are much appreciated!. I love how quick harvesting crops is now.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 7:06 PM
Raymond
how was it that pets were not teleporting?
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 7:35 PM
JuJuBie
If you got to an area and then used the map to go to a different field your pet had to run to the field instead of just being there with you.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 8:06 PM
Tim Bezant
what is that Agent Coulson link? ive seen the grave in the commons but never understood it
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 9:42 PM
Last Edited January 17th 2014 at 9:43 PM
Raymond
just what do you mean by "Capped odds adjustment at 100%"
wasn't it a Dev at DJArts that said that odds are not absolute, and one could technically have 2000% and still not be all of anything? i.e. 20x2 is 40% if a 'base odds' is 2% to start with...
so you have to know that there is no mystery to 100%, it totally means nothing in this game.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 9:46 PM
deblev53
I used to just hate harvest time, it used to feel like forever until the energy or gold was all collected, love the new way, thanx for all you guys do for us! :)
Post by Raymond deleted January 17th 2014 at 10:52 PM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 10:21 PM
Raymond
not to sound like a dead ghost horse here but
just where is the following in effect "Runes list is now sorted by first listed effect"

certainly not in the 2x6 list of runes in ones inventory, still random.
or the 2x6 list of runes in the rune socketing place, differently random and still no names on any but one at a time.
or the 2x3 list of runes in the rune crafting station, also even more random.
possibly the 2x6 list of runes in the disenchanting station, but no also random way differently.
I don't see ANY change at all.

all places should be the same or similar (crafting smallified as it is)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 10:51 PM
Jean Davis
When I goto craft, my runes are grouped by type now. I really appreciate that...makes them easier to find.

Where do you get the dragon pet from?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 11:31 PM
Raymond
in one of those locations they are 'sort of' grouped by type, but I have augmented combinations that are no one type and are mixed in at strange places, as are my small runes of the gambler and other such combinations.
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 2:42 AM
Richs GhostDog
You can buy a purple or red dragon at the beginning..a pop up window should appear when you open BW2 offering the special event package deals for sale..a pet with a holiday rune and a pet treat for 20$ USD. You can also get a kitten dressed as a dragon...
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 2:44 AM
Richs GhostDog
Thanks for the updates, they are much appreciated and most of us do understand that nothing is perfect and everything is a work in progress!
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 3:09 AM
Jean Davis
@Derek - Thanx...:) I realized that later.

Is there still a purpose for the poles & shovels? They were turned in during a previous quest, but are still in my Inventory. (I had mentioned this in a current ticket.)
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 5:00 AM
jpl77
I'm interested in the "capped odds at %100" as well, can you explain it?