Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Housekeeping Update! - January 17, 2014
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 9:38 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
LOVE the new multiplied gold and energy!!! Thank you! Gonna go check out the Coulson link!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 12:46 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Re: Odds capped at +100%

This means that for each bonus type, the combined total of all your "+ Odds to Win [bonus type]" trinkets/pet/runes cannot exceed 100%. So if you have say, +60% odds to win energy from runes, +25% odds to win energy from your pet, and +30% odds to win energy from your trinkets (adding up to 115%), you're total odds adjustment for energy will only be +100%. This is an important balance fix to prevent perpetual play in some specific situations.

To be clear, your absolute total +Odds *can* still exceed 100%, but a single bonus type cannot. You can have +60% odds to win mana, +60% odds to win gold, and +60% odds to win energy all at one, but none of those bonuses can exceed 100% by themselves.

- Justin
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 3:00 PM
MT
This seems a good place to say Thank You, Justin et al! One of the things I love most about your work is your sense of humor. The end of the first castle area was just great.. subtle and got a ha ha.
Lvl 252 "Needs More Energy!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 8:18 PM
Leesa Davey
Thank you so much for having the energy, etc. in groups of +5, +100 etc! So much easier to farm now XD
Lvl 252 "Needs More Energy!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 8:19 PM
Leesa Davey
Thank you so much for having the energy, etc. in groups of +5, +100 etc! So much easier to farm now XD
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 2:07 AM
Jean Davis
Up, Up and Away Achievement says "Further expand your house. (requires Level 90)...0/1."

I have been to my ranch (in & out of Build Mode). visited the guy you get permits from & even checked the Farmer's Market; but still could not find anyone anywhere who will help with expanding my ranch. What am I missing? Currently I am Level 191, but will be higher by the time someone reads this...:)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 8:51 AM
Last Edited January 19th 2014 at 8:52 AM
Raymond
what's so hard to understand about yet to be created content that has its achievement already in place waiting?
the actual content of this update is listed at the start of this topic, they never tell us about stuff that has not been created yet except the occasional glimses in things like pre-released achievements.

we see that with sba's, there are not 50, yet.
we see that with Kaine, there is no haunted thing, yet.
on a similar, but slightly different vein, you see that with the diamond achievement, if you have not gotten one or two of those, yet.
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 8:58 AM
Judith Fournier
Jean, you can buy the plots full of trees around your house to expand the land available for planting plots and showing off your trophies.
Post by Judith Fournier deleted January 19th 2014 at 8:59 AM
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 10:52 AM
Last Edited January 19th 2014 at 12:14 PM
Ruth Orozco
Devs, thanks so much for all the fixes! I'm sure it's a lot of work...love this game and am always glad to see improvements.
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 3:38 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
There is also no harm in *Asking* about an achievement, in order to ascertain if you *should* have already been able to complete it.

Friendly reminder folks, we try and keep these forums welcoming to players of all knowledge levels, and there is NEVER a silly game-related question. We (the devs) may decline to answer if it would reveal something not yet announced, but we love seeing everyone's opinions and thoughts, as well as questions :)
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 4:50 PM
Richs GhostDog
My dad used to say " If you don't have anything NICE to say, keep your mouth shut!"(as a result, I am pretty much a very nice mute :).) I've noticed that sometimes the chats are a better and quicker way to ask questions and get info than the forum...