Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Quest and Rewards Update!
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 2:49 PM
Ken Layden
This week's update is a long overdue overhaul of the quest and daily rewards. First off, daily login rewards now scale with your level, granting more items at higher levels. Quest rewards now scale with level as well, and if you're at the max level then xp from quests will be converted into extra gold. Some repeatable daily quests also now reward a "Quester's Satchel," which contains a random bonus reward. Finally, six new Amicus Isle daily quests have been added, and new Island Token rewards have been unlocked.

---
If you have any questions or comments about this update please post them here.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 3:21 PM
Nick Smith
now if only crop helps could get scaled as well. no reason for me to do them when I cant even get enough energy for 1 quick whack.
678 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 3:35 PM
jpl77
woot
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 3:36 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
yayness !
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 4:45 PM
Last Edited November 1st 2013 at 4:51 PM
Joe Gosselin
i got a set of 18 Super-Bluberry crop from doing a new quest on Amiscus Island. Don't know what they do at the moment. New treasure hunt = yeah! 4 new items on Amiscus (glad i stocked the maximum of tokens before).

@Ken:
However i have a question about the forum, i don't know if there's an update of it, but some word are underlined and have an external link to another internet page like the word 'reward' just before Quester's Satchel in this initial post. I believe it's a bug but it appear in some other replys from users on other topics.
edit: they mostly link to advertisement pages, nothing in link with BW2 or such.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 5:10 PM
Raymond
might be your computer, check your antivirus software. I have no unexpected links anywhere3 I looked and nothing underlined, but have only been to a few topics.
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 5:35 PM
LadyWizard
Might be a browser addon you have somewhere
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 5:42 PM
Joe Gosselin
duh this appear also on some pages of the wiki, thanks i'll check on my side if someone have installed something on my computer. For the info i'm using Google Chrome.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 5:48 PM
Raymond
can we get people to chime in on wanting Hermit quests to be doable anywhere in the world?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 5:50 PM
Raymond
what's that Microsoft thing that can turn any word into a search? sounds like that.
Lvl 420 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 6:02 PM
Marilyn Morrison
Is there a way to see what we get in a sachet when it is awarded.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 6:23 PM
Raymond
lets all DEMAND a play history like in bw1. something they said they wouldn't implement here but would be nice to see what the satchels give us.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 7:10 PM
Jean Davis
I got 18 Super Blueberries when I turned in my Alchemy quest, but I had just planted so will have to wait now. I got 4 rubies on the new Gem Hunt on Amicus Isle.

Has anyone used the Temporal Sapphire yet? I'm having a hard time trying to decide what, if anything. to replace it with.
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2013 at 1:15 AM
Adi Star
I cannot for the life of me find the crates for the wet and set for the Gem Hunt. I have looked everywhere. What am I missing?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2013 at 1:57 AM
Joe Gosselin
look at the crates of red water balloons just below the vendors.
Post by Denise C Steil deleted November 2nd 2013 at 5:47 AM
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2013 at 5:49 AM
Denise C Steil
I agree with Raymond, the Hermit quests should be playable anywhere in BW2, and seeing what's in the satchels (other then behind the popup window) would be wonderful! I've gotten two satchels but have no idea what was in them.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2013 at 10:33 AM
deblev53
I have no idea what I got in my satchel either and don't understand if they don't go in our inventory to be opened by us, why have the satchel anyway? May just as well give the reward and skip the satchel. JMO. Happy whacking all. :)
Post by Jess Grynberg deleted November 2nd 2013 at 4:11 PM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2013 at 12:01 PM
Raymond
Jess, they are opened immediately 'behind' the great big blocking popup so you can't see what it was.
That's the point of this topic.
Devs, please change that and/or implement a play history function like in bw1