Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Quest and Rewards Update!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2013 at 3:08 PM
Raymond
we should get Luck Spheres and perhaps Powders, perhaps the rare kind, from satchels.
Lvl 440 "Passionate Explorer"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2013 at 7:56 AM
Nick DiCeglie
I agree with Raymond.. Luck Spheres and rare powders would be great. Maybe some other genetically modified seeds to plant as well... I'm sure Monsanto wouldn't object to that
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2013 at 12:14 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Ditto both above, Luck Spheres, Rare Powders and modified seeds sounds like great ideas for satchel rewards :o)
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2013 at 10:37 AM
Ken Layden
I have made a note of the suggestion to add luck Spheres, and powders as possible rewards found in satchels. I will pass on the idea to the developers.
Lvl 298 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2013 at 10:05 AM
Katherine 'Dobbins' Loughridge
Is there a reason I no longer get xp from daily quests? I am only level 72.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2013 at 7:20 AM
DestKitteh
Katherine, you should get XP & satchels combined. (I think).
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2013 at 10:53 AM
Marci Wilson
It all depends on which quests you are completing. I have noticed that the daily quests from the Commons Store,the Inn, and the Farmer only reward 5 XP. The daily quests on Amicus Island have higher rewards. I know I get a little over 3000 XP for those. (I think those are scaled to level).
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2013 at 11:37 AM
Joe Gosselin
Marci is right, the higher the level, the higher the reward in XP until you reach the Max Level. at that point, most of the daily quests give you a wooping 1800 Gold if you don't get a Quester Satchel.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2013 at 8:16 PM
Raymond
what's the problem with the Amicus guy that does give questor satchels as quest rewards? For the last several days I have looked closely and have not received a single thing other then the island token, no gold, no gems, nothing. EVERYWHERE else that one can get a satchel one can see something given to you and it does add t owhatev er that reward is, but here you get absolutely nothing?
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2013 at 11:14 AM
Marci Wilson
I don't know, Raymond. I get one from him every day. It usually has Topaz or XP, but I still get one from him everyday.

BTW, the Rune Scavenger daily quest is also scaled to level. I got 3400 xp from that one today.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 4:17 PM
Raymond
thank you for the questor satchels giving luck spheres, in 2 days got 3 brittle ones. do other higher ones happen too?
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2013 at 8:07 AM
Marci Wilson
I got a shiny one today... from the bartender's helper on Amicus :D
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2013 at 2:59 PM
Raymond
to those who don't know, and that might be lots since it might have only been mentioned by Justin in chat once.

if you have 2 gen 1 cat pets you will never get a cat egg in a satchel. if you have 2 of all those pets then you will never get any eggs in questor satchels.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2013 at 11:23 AM
Joe Gosselin
for the spheres, i got a Glowing Luck one, 60% from a quester satchel.