Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2013 at 11:50 PM
Marsha Couturier
marci, how do i do that???
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2013 at 11:53 PM
Kathleen Reimert
Still unable to connect to multiplayer. Also I want to point out that it was frustrating to be competing with another player for traps, coconuts, and fishing holes
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2013 at 11:55 PM
Marsha Couturier
at least you can do all that stuff....im still waiting for a possable solution to even being able to play the island....how do i clear my cache??? someone said that might work...
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 12:55 AM
Last Edited June 16th 2013 at 12:57 AM
Robert Shane McHatton
I also want to know if the merchants work on a rotation, unlike some people I can't really buy Bush Bucks or mass amounts of gold and gems and have to earn them the slow way. Really would hate to miss out on some of the epic looking stuff that is being sold
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 2:14 AM
Sue Beneke
FEEDBACK REQUEST - RE CHATBAR.
Nice island and good to have something else to do while waiting for the next update.
The one downside though is the chat bar which is a real nuisance where it is. I play on a laptop so do not have a large screen -- Please can we have the option of hiding it as it seriously obstructs the visible area of the island. Thanks
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 6:37 AM
Marci Wilson
Marsha, it depends on which browser you are using. For this game, Chrome works best.

This wiki will explain to you how, depending on what browser and system you are running.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 6:40 AM
Marci Wilson
Sue, have you tried playing in full screen? You will find that the little chat bar is less intrusive and that you have more visible play area while you are in full screen.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 7:38 AM
DestKitteh
Is there some trick to starting the missions? I'm confused...
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 8:36 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Finally solved the "sack" clue. Couldn't see the sack for all the people there.

Destiny, you need to talk to the people on the island to get your missions. They are on the grass to the right of where you come off the dock.
Lvl 300 "Professional Monster Hunter"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 8:45 AM
Nathalie Champagne
I can't find Amicus Island for the life of me. Can someone please help?
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 8:49 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
You get to the island from the Commons area. There is someone standing to the right of the General Store.
Lvl 243 "The Puzzler"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 11:02 AM
Debbie Salada
just started the treasure hunt and stumped on first clue:
there is a lone beach of the north side of the isle. if you search all around it you will find it worth while
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 12:24 PM
Marsha Couturier
ok, got it cleared, gonna try the island again, and i will let you know, thanks Marci
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 12:26 PM
Marsha Couturier
nope, nothing still....wtf...
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 12:34 PM
Raymond
Marhsa, its YOUR computer. It works find for many others. It's a little wonkey on my tiny little netbook, but better on my laptop and no lag at all on one of my towers.

If you have no access to another computer try a different browser. Browsers I have loaded on this netbook are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Sea Monkey, Comet Bird & Iron.

Try clearing your flash cache. When starting bw2 right click in the middle anywhere, drag the memory usage slider to 0. Answer yes to the message. Reload the game. Answer yes to allow bw2 & flash to use your hard drive.
If that doesn't help then check your flash version, and upgrade it. Perhaps uninstall it first. Somewhere in one of the forums is a sticky post about all kinds of things to try for various DJArts games getting stuck.
Lvl 280 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 1:31 PM
Rebecca Miles
I have chrome, and I can't do the island either. I left a ticket, hopefully they can look into this. It is not just one computer having problems here.
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 3:04 PM
Marsha Couturier
i have been playing bushwhacker for a long time, both of them, and on multiple computers, and the bonus areas, like the battle arena in BW1, and now the island here in BW2, dont work. EVER. so i doubt it is my computer,
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 3:06 PM
Marsha Couturier
i should add that EVERY other aspect of the games work, EVERYTHING. except the multiplayer areas.....
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 3:07 PM
Marsha Couturier
and i play lots of other multiplayer games on my computer, (and others) and they work fine...
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 5:38 PM
LadyWizard
BW1 the multiplayer arena went byebye months ago