Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
Multiplayer Area - Amicus Island
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2013 at 5:02 PM
Raymond
not if its secret. but I'd like to know approximate timeframe. And how do you know?
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2013 at 8:15 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I would love to see an underwater quest :o)
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 1:34 AM
Ben Strijker
@Jason: don't spill those beans. Go plant them in your garden :)

@Raymond: I think he goes trough the data that is stored on his hard drive. Something that we all can access if we know how. Sometimes an part of an update is already active before it should happen. (It happened before the Halloween event when the achievements were already visible but the event was not started. And most recently a quest involving Inspector Kane)

And in general I think we should go back on-topic before the Dev's come and banish us. Maybe start an new topic were we can discuss this.
Lvl 330 "Savior of Sanctuary"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 2:38 AM
Mark
Has anyone else bought the seasonal ranch style from the Contractor wandering merchant? Can change your ranch to spring, autumn or winter. It says you can change the style from the ranch control panel under build mode. There is no different button showing up for me, unless I've contracted blindness recently, and I've searched through the store and my inventory just to make double sure. So, has anyone bought this or has any idea what's going on?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 6:40 AM
Raymond
oh, come on, 1 choice of a 'set' of quests a day is not very diverse only 3 different ones. if you have 3 quests out of 9 then there would be 168 different combinations (if any island person could give any quest) or more likely 27 different combinations.
please 'fix' it even more
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 7:28 AM
Marci Wilson
Well, Raymond, at least you got the chance to have all the quests. LOL! At least today I didn't have to fish up stingrays and pick up coconuts. :) At least I got a couple of different treasure clues, even if I watered plants and lugged in lobster traps. I was beginning to think I was going to be stuck on coconut duty forever.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 9:33 AM
Last Edited June 21st 2013 at 9:33 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
@ Mark - When you open build mode, a "Skin Ranch" button should appear just above the "Close Build Mode" button.
Lvl 167 "Dispenser of Justice!"
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 8:36 PM
Shirley Simpson
I am having trouble finding the clue in the fence by the woods. I can't find a fence except the ones where their is construction and where the tomato or apple crates are.
Post by Shirley Simpson deleted June 21st 2013 at 8:42 PM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 8:41 PM
Raymond
south, between the area with the sun bathers and the waterfall is a jungle. in there are lots of pieces of fences, not whole fences.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 10:09 PM
Ruth Orozco
@Julia--it might be a coincidence, but when I got sick of doing the same quests day after day, I just didn't do them one day, and the next, they changed. So, I don't know why it happened, but I was relieved...
Lvl 300 "Professional Monster Hunter"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 11:10 PM
Nathalie Champagne
need help with the treasure hunt and this clue: near whence you came is the next clue to fine. Just don't take the whole sack or you'll be fined. ????
Lvl 167 "Dispenser of Justice!"
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 12:20 AM
Shirley Simpson
Thank you Raymond for the help.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 12:21 AM
Jo Helmers
the sack on the dock where you arrived
Lvl 330 "Savior of Sanctuary"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 1:10 AM
Mark
@Noemi: Thanks. It shows up now, didn't last night when I bought it. Looks pretty cool.
678 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 8:25 AM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Amicus_Isle#Isle_Treasure_Hunt_Spoilers

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Isle_Treasure_Hunt

Finally had some contributions for the clues. Please add or message missing clues.
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 3:53 PM
Tim McNulty
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp I have been searching for the scuba girl since this started adn cant find her can anyone help me please
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 4:54 PM
Raymond
she's next to a hammock, and clearly has on a breathing tube or something.
the lonely penninsula to the north east.
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 5:03 PM
Tim McNulty
okay thanks
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 6:21 PM
Raymond
hey, you know?
they can remove the Pets when on the Island. They already know hoe. They already do it when you have a friend whack for you once every 5 days. So why have they not done it yet? It's been out over a week.