Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10
Multiplayer Area - Amicus Island
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 12:44 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2013 at 12:45 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Aloha Bush Whackers! We invite you to visit beautiful Amicus Isle, the perfect place for a hard working Bush Whacker like yourself to rest and relax when you’re out of energy. There are many exciting things for you to do on the Isle, such as group fishing, daily quests, unique shops, and water balloon fights! Head to the eastern edge of the Commons to find the Amicus Isle teleporter, and don’t forget to check back often for new shops and quests!

-----

Please discuss Amicus Isle here! Keep in mind this area is in BETA, so please report any and all bugs!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 12:47 PM
Jo Helmers
took a while to connect to multiplayer, but it did work, done the quests already.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 1:40 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2013 at 1:41 PM
Chris Cudmore
Beta Feedback:
- Nice job. It looks like a fun addition.

-Keep the return button set for my last whacking field please!!!
-Drop the pet rendering altogether (Might help lag somewhat). Misty can take care of my bear when I'm on vacation.

Suggestion: Small reward (1 xp?) for balloon hits.!
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 2:14 PM
Heather Collings
I agree with Chris' comments.. Return button should be set for last whacked field and no pet companions till we return to main game which would help with lag
17 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 2:16 PM
Samantha H
Agree with Chris also, GREAT suggestions. The area is fun :)
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 2:59 PM
Marsha Couturier
i got one mission done, the treasure hunt, but i cant seem to water any plants, and i cant find any lobster traps, how do i even know if i am connected?? my game chat dosnt work, and there dosnt seem to be any other players on the island, it wont give me the option of switching rooms, i had the same problem with the arena in BW1...its really getting kind of annoying...i know my computer is working fine, because any other games and stuff work,,,,,,please help!!
Lvl 372 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 4:44 PM
Kristin Maize Meyers
I could use a little help with clue 3 of treasure chest. cute island. fun so far.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 5:13 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2013 at 5:21 PM
Joe Gosselin
@ Marsha : the lobster cages are grey box floating in the water near fishing spot (not in)
The plants are the brown pots scattered everywhere on the island, there's more than the quest ask for.

For the treasure hunt, every object can be a clue, the first one is a wooden fence.

@Kristin : The clue is about poo on rock, look for bird poo on a stack of rocks.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 5:34 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Noemi : Is there any unique customisation items to fish on this island like other fishing spots?

For the shops, does the merchants make rotation or return with past stuff at some time? (it's already hard to find a single diamond)
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 5:52 PM
Crystal Tofteland
I'm looking...and see bird poo on lots of rocks...but can't seem to find the "special" pile.....any hints? which end/side of island? north..east???? please help...lol
Post by Crystal Tofteland deleted June 14th 2013 at 5:52 PM
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 5:59 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Crystal, it's white poo, on the right side of island, good luck.
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:00 PM
Marsha Couturier
ya, the flower pots with the pink flowers in them??/ ya i CANT water them, no option to, and i havent seen any lobster traps...wtf is wrong with this game, i ALSO dont even know if i am in "multi-player" mode or not, there are NO other players on my island, AND i dont get an option to switch rooms when i click on the orange "i"
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:05 PM
Crystal Tofteland
@ Marsha...the lobster traps are in the water....and you need to water the plant pots that have NO pink flowers....
@ Joe.....thanks I will look again....I see poo on lotsa rocks....lol
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:07 PM
Marsha Couturier
havent seen ANYTHING floating out by the fishing holes....and havent seen any BROWN pots at all....
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:10 PM
Crystal Tofteland
hmmmm.....don't know what to say Marsha....I've found those right away.....but this bird poo has me completely stumped...lol...I can't find it...other than scattered on many rocks over the island....*sigh*
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:12 PM
Marsha Couturier
and i dont recall doin a bird poo quest at all in the treasure hunt...there was a dead crab, a wodden crate, broken tree, bag of flour, a bar stool...
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:13 PM
Marsha Couturier
there is alot of poo on the rocks behind the lifeguard chair
Lvl 230 "Reverse Grinch"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:15 PM
Marsha Couturier
and behind the old man on the far beach
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2013 at 6:18 PM
James Reffler
I've been trying for over 5 hrs and cannot get in.