Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Stableyard & Pet update!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2013 at 2:31 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
If you're having trouble finding an egg, make sure you're whacking in the area with the highest level bushes available. The odds are most in your favour there.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2013 at 8:14 PM
Joe Gosselin
don't loose hope for the egg, today i just finished the last task to have a monkey ready, started the quest to get another egg, about 100 energy later just found it. Starting the raise of a fairy.
Lvl 64 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 10:21 PM
Daisy Rose
I bought a fairy early on that boosts my gems(read 'rupees' :P). Now I've just finished raising my puppy that fetches me food! I'm quite pleased with the new pets!

In the future, I'd love to see pets that boost multiple stats.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:43 PM
Lisa Croke
I'm whacking bushes in the highest level area that I've unlocked; and I've been trying for about 4 days now, going through who knows how much energy, and there's still no egg to be found.
Lvl 79 "Dispenser of Justice!"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 4:18 AM
Jany My
Same with me. A friend of mine got an egg within half an hour after finishing the stables. I'm still waiting. Kind of frustating.
Found out, how to "adobt" my turkey, hope for a change now, but this cannot be a criterion for finding an egg, otherwise, those who did not finish the seasonal events could never hope to find an egg.

Is this a bug or is it radom, if you find an egg half an hour later or not yet after five days?
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 5:00 PM
Judith Fournier
I'm raising my second egg. I'm whacking in the flux zone and found both eggs within minutes. Only problem: I can't name my kitten or change her name from 'Kitty' because the field won't accept letters via my keyboard. I click on the space, get a blinking cursor, but can't write in the space.
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 5:54 PM
Last Edited February 4th 2013 at 6:54 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
It's random, Jany- even one of our Devs was whacking for days before he found his egg!

Judith - have you tried again after restarting your browser? If you're trying to enter numbers, is your "num lock" light switched on? Let me know, I'll see if I can find you a solution. EDIT: Also, you can't type into the dialogue boxes if you're playing in full-screen mode, so make sure you aren't!
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 3:12 PM
Troy Rogers
i really like this update, 1 problem i have is that after the egg hatches the npc says "leave it here, its safer here than out in the wild", then i come back and she let it get bit by a snake? -.- some baby sitter she is, he would be safer in my backpack >.>

anyways i love the pets
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 4:45 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
LOL is an acronym thrown around too easily, Troy, but I literally laughed out loud at your post.

Glad you're liking the pets!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 4:49 PM
Jo Helmers
if i want to use my reindeer, or turkey how do i select them?
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 4:51 PM
Lisa Croke
Three more days, and countless thousands of energy, and still no egg. I obviously just have really crappy luck when it comes to games like this.
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 4:51 PM
Jen Lyons
If you talk to the guy standing next to Misti, you can "activate" them. If you've already done that, I believe you can go into your inventory, and select a "companion" the same way you'd select a new hate or sword.
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 6:20 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Jo: Jen's got you covered with that answer!

Lisa: I'm so sorry if you've been asked this before (maybe even by me) but are you absolutely certain you have the egg-finding quest activated? A few people have accidentally missed activating their quest before they search.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 6:30 PM
Jo Helmers
ah thanx Jen.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 12:17 AM
Lisa Croke
As certain as I can be. I have the egg picture at the top right hand corner of my screen, under the energy and mana bars, where my other currently active quest pictures are.
Lvl 79 "Dispenser of Justice!"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:50 AM
Jany My
Still no egg to be found. :(
Quests startet January 22nd, 4-5 days for the stables, means 12 days, countless energypacks, gems an gold for energy... And yes, I have the quest "Find or buy an abandoned egg" in my list.
One cannot have that much bad luck. If it wasn't just a game I would be really, really frustrated by now. WWhat can I do?

"Link to post - Posted Monday at 4:54 PM
Noemi Pomerleau (DJArts Games)
It's random, Jany- even one of our Devs was whacking for days before he found his egg!"

-- so he has his egg now, right?
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 4:49 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Lisa, Jany, we're looking into this, it's odd not to have found an egg after so long, and certainly not what we intended.

I can see that you're levels 55 and 58, respectively, but could you please let me know exactly what areas you are/have been whacking in?
Lvl 403 "The Great One"
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 10:28 PM
Dennie Magcase
When I check my achievements, I have noticed that for the "workhorse" achievement my numbers keep fluctuating back and forth between 10 and 11. Has anyone else noticed this?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 10:41 PM
Raymond
Have you done that many of the 12 different Pet quests? I have been getting all the same ones and have had only 9 different ones. The wiki is incomplete too, I don't think anyone has seen all 12.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Pets
Lvl 403 "The Great One"
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 10:57 PM
Dennie Magcase
I think the only one I haven't done listed on the Wiki page is the milk bottles.