Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Thanksgiving Event!
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 4:19 PM
Jen Lyons
Thanks Robert, I just took a closer look, and you're absolutely right. I'm not used to game items being completely grayscale ;) So I guess it doesn't depend on the pristines, which I definitely have not finished.
Lvl 248 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
96 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2012 at 3:40 AM
Mike Burtoo
ive only need to do the Pristine dishes.... what am i doing wrong
Post by Mike Burtoo deleted November 25th 2012 at 3:41 AM
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2012 at 1:44 PM
Bill Beard
@Mike - The food items are grouped by which chef they're for in the Key Items list, but the chef knows which individual things you hold and what he needs to make a pristine dish.

Your best course is to up the Cooking skill as much as you can and then save up ingredients (say what you'd collect over the course of using about 4,000 energy) and then talk to the chef. If you have your cooking skill around 90 and that much surplus food items, you should start getting the pristines in short order.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2012 at 5:55 AM
Lonna Harrison
I am having an issue with the event. My chefs are no longer completing meals. The prep tables are full, but when I give them more ingredients no dishes appear. Am I doing something wrong?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2012 at 6:39 AM
Bill Beard
It means all the regular meals are made. It should say something that there's no more room for items. If you look at my last post, that should do the trick if you're missing any pristine dishes.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2012 at 6:42 AM
Lonna Harrison
Ok, thanks for your help.
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2012 at 2:03 PM
Jen Lyons
Just keep plugging away, Lonna, I finally got all my pristines completed yesterday. It's probably still worth giving them ingredients even after that, though, since you can use the tokens to buy treat bags.
Lvl 64 "Professional Bush Whacker"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2012 at 3:34 PM
Tom Tom Longtin Fitzback
Ok, thanks for your help.