Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Thanksgiving Event!
Lvl 287 "Dispenser of Justice!"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2012 at 2:56 PM
Justin Langrock
Anyone know how many special dishes from each type there are?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2012 at 7:05 PM
Last Edited November 20th 2012 at 7:27 PM
Bill Beard
From the number of guests, there will be 4 special request/mission dishes.

In terms of the Pristine dishes, just from looking at the tables, I'd say:

Meat: Turkey, Gravy, Cranberry dressing (may be veggie) and Stuffing
Vegetable: Carrots, Peas, Mashed Potatoes, Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Desert: Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Cake, Cupcakes

The specialty table looks like it will have from top left to bottom right (and ??? indicate I don't have that item yet): Cranberry Dressing, Carrots, Cake, Peas, Ham, Apple Pie, Gravy, Turkey, Cornucopia, Pumpkin Pie, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Stuffing, Corn, Sweet Potato Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Cupcakes.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2012 at 6:37 AM
DestKitteh
I LOVE the turkey!!!
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2012 at 11:59 AM
Jean Davis
What are the 4 special dishes? I only have 3/4, but all the kids seem to be satisfied.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2012 at 7:26 PM
Bill Beard
The 4th dish just unlocked a few hours ago.
57 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2012 at 6:26 AM
Koala
So we can't get any more pristine dishes for now? I'm missing 3 according to Bill's list but I've finished all the regular ones.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2012 at 8:20 AM
Last Edited November 21st 2012 at 8:21 AM
Raymond
no, pristine dishes are not those special quests, pristine dishes are just regular dishes and whether or not they are pristine is just random. I just got one more.
57 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2012 at 11:48 AM
Koala
Every time I finished all the regular dishes I got 2 pristine dishes in a row, but since then I haven't got any more and it gives me the notice saying there aren't any more dishes :/
Post by Sarah Fuller deleted November 21st 2012 at 6:00 PM
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2012 at 10:21 PM
Bill Beard
It'll say that when the main tables are full, but you can still get pristines. The big problem is that while the items are grouped by which chef they're for in the Key Items list, the chef knows which individual things you hold and what he needs to make a pristine dish, so you need to have a sizable surplus of cooking supplies to collect pristines.

Your best course is to up the Cooking skill as much as you can and then save up ingredients (say what you'd collect over the course of using about 4,000 energy) and then talk to the chef. If you have your cooking skill around 90 and that much surplus food items, you should start getting the pristines in short order.
Lvl 24 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2012 at 10:08 AM
Sampson Ashley
Can anybody tell me how to equip the "rewarded" ribbon that gives +20 engery? It sais i can put it in my house but i have no idea how :/
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2012 at 10:52 AM
Marc Kriguer
You get the +20 (max) energy once you win the ribbon, Sampson - you don't need to display it to get the bonus. But if you want to display it, go into your house, enter "Build Mode", bring up your inventory, scroll to the ribbon (if needed), then drag it to the back wall of your house.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2012 at 12:35 PM
Bill Beard
But you aren't given the ribbon until after the contest period ends.
57 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2012 at 12:54 PM
Koala
Bill, thanks for the tip ^^ I'll try that and see if I can get the 2(I think) pristines I have left :)
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2012 at 4:39 PM
Jen Lyons
According to my event meter, I've made 2100 (or so) dishes out of 2000, so I'm over 100% and all three ribbons have turned bright, but the stove still looks like it's not unlocked. Does that mean that I have to finish the pristine dishes to get the stove, or is it just a glitch?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2012 at 7:57 PM
Bill Beard
Check the main table and see if all the items are on (see my list above from Wednesday) to tell if you have all the pristines or not. The ribbon and stove will be awarded after the event's completion (as with all past event ribbons.)
Lvl 300 "Loves The Developers"
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2012 at 10:48 PM
Robert Gill
it's hard to tell because of the chefs standing in front of the ovens, but that is how they are supposed to look, Jen.
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 7:56 AM
Stampedelady
I have all achievements but the stove is not highlighted which is unusual because usually the last item get highlighted if you have done all the tasks. So why hasn't it lit up Like the ribbons when its all completed?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 8:01 AM
Bill Beard
You've served at least 2,000 meals, right? If so, I'd say it's a bug affecting both you and Jen.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 8:39 AM
DestKitteh
I have the same issue with my stove not being in colour.

By the way, don't look down your nose at other people who actually know what they're talking about. Ta. x