68 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2012 at 1:18 AM
Veda Funk
you will scare her when you reach 4000
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2012 at 6:16 PM
Ruth Orozco
@Mike Burtoo (and anyone who hasn't figured this out--took me awhile!)...to be specific, buy enough scary mansion items (with the pumpkins) to get your scariness at or over 4000, then send her in again and she will get scared.
Lvl 216 "Modest Achiever"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2012 at 2:17 PM
Glenda Chiri
ok so how do i go trick and treat for the last large energy pack
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2012 at 2:55 PM
Marc Kriguer
You'll be able to do that on/after the 31st of October, Glenda.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2012 at 5:25 AM
Michael Klaus
Okay, I don't want to whine around, but I have to say that it took me a while to realize that I could EITHER ask for new creatures OR help with the items received from the witch doing her quests; I don't want to add a lot of friends for help with the game so I only have 1 (in words ONE) friend who plays BW2. So if I kept asking him for "help" I would have gotten 1 scariness every 20 hours and with the creatures i get alot more. Now that I've realized I'm 90% up the scariness bar (which I mistook as a progress bar like with the other events) I am not worried any more. But my friend has only 65% completed of the event... does that mean he has only a scariness of 2600 or is that including the achievements?
Just wondering... I'll ask him later.
Lvl 306 "Gem Collector"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2012 at 8:18 AM
Kevin Berry
Anyone know of the places that there is someone to trick or treat with at?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2012 at 8:20 AM
Raymond
not till Halloween, but read the rest of this thread I think for some locations of Halloween related things.
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2012 at 11:47 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
just wondering if there is any use for the pumpkins other than buying decorations and/or if "extra" scariness is useful in any way. I am just over 4000 so I can scare everyone, have purchased at least one of every decorations, and have 5 of each of the "monsters" (except the witch, i only got 4 of her due to inability to play one day)and have purchased all but one of the "permanent" items (will have enough candy tomorrow morning for that) so now i have these 100 or so pumpkins (and they just keep adding up as I get more energy) sitting in inventory with seemingly no usefull purpose? It's ok if they are useless, but if there is some usefull purpose they can be put to that i haven't yet figured out I would love to know it!
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2012 at 11:47 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
just wondering if there is any use for the pumpkins other than buying decorations and/or if "extra" scariness is useful in any way. I am just over 4000 so I can scare everyone, have purchased at least one of every decorations, and have 5 of each of the "monsters" (except the witch, i only got 4 of her due to inability to play one day)and have purchased all but one of the "permanent" items (will have enough candy tomorrow morning for that) so now i have these 100 or so pumpkins (and they just keep adding up as I get more energy) sitting in inventory with seemingly no usefull purpose? It's ok if they are useless, but if there is some usefull purpose they can be put to that i haven't yet figured out I would love to know it!
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2012 at 12:24 PM
Last Edited October 30th 2012 at 12:27 PM
Joe Gosselin
after 4000 scariness there no point to go hover, however you can buy more decorations and try your luck in the decoration contest of the mansion, there a lot of Bush Buck to win.

@Kevin : look at the list of topic in 'General Discussion' there is one about the location of trick or treat people, so far we have found 6 persons.
here's the topic
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=5830
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2012 at 1:10 PM
Raymond
there is a bonus thing to buy for candy after you bought everything, so keep on scaring your children, but yes there is no need for pumpkins after you can scare everyone.
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 2:59 AM
heppigirl
ok, so anyone know what this trick or treat business is? It's 9pm on halloween night here in Australia and I'm itching to do the last.... thingy :)
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 3:57 AM
Heather Collings
11am in England.. and still no trick or treat persons..
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 4:14 AM
Shane Johns
Trick or treating is working for me.
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 5:05 AM
heppigirl
is it just the daily kid thing or something different? *goes to check*
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 5:19 AM
Shane Johns
The 6 randoms with halloween deco's around them in the other thread is all I have found.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 6:51 AM
Heather Collings
1.50pm in England.. still no trick or treat characters.. wonder when it will be available?
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 8:12 AM
Rebecca Beattie
its working for me but I only found two locations to try it...
above the hermits house and in the flux...
any other locations?
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 8:13 AM
Jen Lyons
in the northern swamp, left part, middle field
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 8:51 AM
Heather Collings
I havent yet unlocked northern swamp to find that character or get to flux.. found others