Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10
Halloween Event!
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2012 at 10:16 PM
Shane Johns
I scared all my kids first before I added anything to the house. Must have been the bug Justin was talking about earlier.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 4:38 AM
xandryyte - Terri
I wished I thought to try to send anyone through before adding anything to my Haunted House... oh well :( I am starting to wonder if we will be able to get enough Candy to get all the House items.

Drats, there is no permanent Ghost available ;) I am itching to play more so I can get more pumpkins, thus more Scare points! :D
Lvl 132 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 5:16 AM
Kelly Chestnut
Is there going to be a guide at all for this quest? Such as how much scariness it takes to scary each person? I'm currently at 230 and I haven't been able to scare the first kid yet....so I'm starting to get a little worried lol. Also, does it really matter how you arrange your objects? Like placing scarier items at key spots, does it cause them to drop more candy? That would be pretty awesome!!
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 8:53 AM
Heather Collings
Could there be some sort of countdown timer so we know when 20 hours is up to scare each kid or to ask our neighbours to send us decorations or to act as staff?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 9:24 AM
Raymond
I don't get it, I spent all my current pumpkins to buy things and I have no idea what I bought, it appears that you can buy anything as many times as you want.
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 9:31 AM
Dave Stone
@Raymond, I thought like the other quest's you would need one of each. Make's it a bit easier to get a load expensive item's though.
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 9:44 AM
David Davison
You can buy any number of any items for the house with the pumpkins. The resulting Scariness is a consistent 3*Pumpkin, so buy whatever you like, and then decorate the house with it.
Lvl 51 "Is Puzzled"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 9:58 AM
Maria Gomes
I can't scare the nurse. I have tried about 20 times. High level of scariness and nothing ... Bug may be?
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 10:13 AM
Dawnetta Terry Weekley
Ok, I must be totally dense. Where do I find the items I've bought for the haunted house and how do I place them?
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 11:24 AM
David Davison
You go into the haunted house, and then select inventory from there.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 11:25 AM
Eva Miller Savard
@Dawnette: I didn't know either, figured it out by accident. Walk into the house, then open your inventory tab and they will be there. Can't figure out why things are hard to place, but eventually I get them placed.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 11:25 AM
Eva Miller Savard
oops sorry DawnettA :-)
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 11:26 AM
Dawnetta Terry Weekley
@ Eva & David: Thank you both. I don't know if I missed reading that somewhere, or if it was just clearly obvious to everyone but me :) Thanks again!
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 11:32 AM
Marleen Larik
Some items go on the floor, and other items go on the wall. It says in the name/description of the blood stains and spider webs where they go ;)
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 11:38 AM
Mary Ann Lorenz
Go into the house and your inventory comes up - click on the items to place - just like your house.
Lvl 240 "Diamond Finder"
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 12:36 PM
Jennifer Thomas
My haunted house's scariness factor is 1023+ and I cannot scare the soldier kid. I also have friend help on some of the items, that hasn't made much of a difference? Is my scariness factor just too low? I scared all the kids yesterday with nothing in the haunted house.
Lvl 240 "Diamond Finder"
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 12:58 PM
Jennifer Thomas
I guess it just wasn't scary enough because I added more stuff and it scared the soldier and the kid after him (can't remember what she was) and then it didn't scare the cowboy, so I guess I have to keep filling up the haunted house.
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 1:32 PM
heppigirl
eeek. Not sure if it's halloween bug or some new exciting bug but my energy bar is stuck on 5 and next energy in is blank.
Will try rebooting game...
and now it's up to 40 and working... Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
Also, for best performance we recommend Google Chrome. Awesome!
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 1:49 PM
heppigirl
Also don't like the bint in the halo. "This place is a joke." No it isn't you horrible child. May a zombie eat your face!

The fact that a wee animation stirs anger in me just because she bagged my 'hard work' and my 'mad decorating skills' worries me... :D
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2012 at 2:32 PM
Vicki Castle
i've noticed a bug when it comes to the halloween house. I go to place a decoration but then it doesn't allow me to cancel or leave. I have to refresh the page to be able to do anything else.