Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bush Whacker Weekly Ep 120: Developer Plays! Tuesday @ 3:00 PM!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 11:05 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Tuesdays at 3:00 PM Pacific!

The next livestream starts this Tuesday, February 27th at 3:00 PM on the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel!! Tune in to claim your coupon code for a Quester's Satchel, get updates on the game, view and/or participate in the stream activity (ranch tour, drawing, etc.), and chat with the devs!

Featured Segment: Developer Plays!

This week's stream will be a Developer Plays, where lead developer Nick will continue his playthrough of BW2, adding commentary and sharing Bush Whacker 2 facts along the way.

Past Episodes

Missed an episode? Here's a link to the VODs on Twitch, where you can watch past episodes you may have missed! Episodes will exist as Twitch VODs for 60 days after broadcast.

What's the deal with these lives streams? Read more on this forum post.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 3:25 PM
kiki_ar
Hi Nick!
I have a question about the Glitch propellant Flux mount.
This mount comes with a base odds of speed and -2,1% gold...
What feed can we use to increase that less gold %?
Since there´s no feed for that available, you just get a -2,1% and then select other odd to increase?
Thanks in advance!
:)
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 3:53 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Correct. There's currently no feed for mounts that will decrease gold odds to match that Flux mount's base bonus.

That's not to say we won't add one, but in the meantime you'd either want increase other bonuses or work on another mount.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th at 8:37 AM
jpl77
Being that this is one very specific mount, I would never level it up until such feed is made available to improve it's very rare and unique base odds.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th at 9:58 AM
kiki_ar
Thanks Nick for your answer! Hope you add this feature in the near future.

I agree jpl. Rather, wait to see if it comes available, than increase odds we can get from other mounts with an initial 5% from the go...
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th at 3:16 PM
UnglaublichCordi
Hi Nick,
That worked really well!
At first I had concerns about how and whether it would all work. I have to translate most texts using Google or FireFox. My English vocabulary is really abysmal!

"Icebergak1949" invited me to it. Thank you “Ice”!

> I love decorating, drawing & crafting. I love nature and everything that has to do with the other world (legends, films, stories - dwarves, trolls, elves, imagination without limits...) <

Oh I'm getting tired...coffee is good now. I hope I don't fall asleep before the ranch tour. After all, it's already 11:14 pm for me (Germany, CET = UTC + 1 = 9 hours difference).
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th at 12:15 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Glad you made it, UnglaublichCordi!