Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Tuesday BW2 Live-Stream to Replace Friday Dev-Chat!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2020 at 1:08 PM
Last Edited January 15th at 10:56 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Hello Bush Whackers and Codename Entertainment devotees!

For those who don't know, Codename Entertainment has a dedicated Twitch streaming channel: https://www.twitch.tv/cnegames

Our other games, Champions of the Forgotten Realms and Crusaders of the Lost Idols, have weekly live-streams on this channel, and we're going to be adding a BW2 to the schedule!

As such, we'll be giving the Friday in-game developer chat an upgrade to a full live-stream! So instead of the 30 minute dev chat at 2 PM, tune in instead at 3:30 PM for an hour on the CNE Twitch Streaming Channel!

The details on the stream are as follows:
- There is a text chat where you can ask questions and make comments
- Meet the devs! Nick and Georgia will be there to answer questions and say hi!
- Nick will be hosting the stream from the streaming room at CNE Headquarters
- Watch Georgia draw a BW2 themed sketch, which we'll turn into a colouring sheet
- Print out, colour, and submit your colouring sheet! We'll showcase some of them in the next stream
- A coupon code will be posted on the stream which you can redeem in-game for rewards!
- Will last 1 hour, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM PST (11:30 PM to 12:00 AM GMT)
- On the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel

We truly value our connection to the community here, and hope this new live-stream format better fosters this connection.

We hope to see you there at the first stream this Friday, November 6th!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2020 at 1:21 PM
phagras
Shame about the later time, it's going to exclude many European players. A lot don't attend the existing chat because it's quite late at night.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2020 at 3:24 PM
Shelan
This will be great. I've watched the Cotli ones and wondered why we didn't have one. Thank you!

As far as the time, it's a little late, but it also opens it up to different people, like those home from work in other areas. Or awake in parts of Australia.I know there's a lot of Australian players.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2020 at 3:42 PM
kiki_ar
Hi Nick!
Wow... this is exciting news!!! Sounds great.
For me it´s a +5 hours, but will try to be there.
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2020 at 5:07 PM
Wackalott
Personally for the timezone survey I do not see why players whine about it. They chose to play the game and we all know it is in Canada. Just like if you had to call another country ,you do it if you want to. So why complain? Also thought the Q&A was working well perhaps you might just leave that open for 24 hrs instead of an hour and then answer when you are ready. It is no biggie really.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 1:55 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Update: From the results of the timezone poll so far, we're going to move the weekly stream to Tuesdays at 10 AM to be available for more players.

If you still can't tune in, the streams are archived for later viewing.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 2:59 PM
kiki_ar
ok Nick!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2020 at 2:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The first Bush Whacker Weekly live stream starts tomorrow at 10 AM PST! Join Georgia and I, and claim a free coupon code! We hope to see you then :)
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2020 at 4:31 PM
kiki_ar
That´s exciting, see you both tomorrow Nick.
Thanks!
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2020 at 12:06 PM
kiki_ar
It was so fun. Thanks Nick and Georgia!
How/where can I download the colouring sheet?
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2020 at 12:33 PM
phagras
Sadly my connection is playing up so I got a slideshow :(

The griffin looked pretty, will try to watch it back later.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2020 at 5:53 PM
Last Edited November 10th 2020 at 5:55 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
If you missed the stream, you can watch the archived video on CNE's Youtube Channel.

Download, print, and colour today's colouring sheet from the stream on the BW2 Media Page.

Submit your finished colouring sheets to our BW2 Facebook Page. or via email to bw2support@codenameentertainment.com, and we'll showcase them during next week's stream! Hope to see you then!

1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2020 at 3:37 PM
Last Edited November 11th 2020 at 3:38 PM
Flybaby
Nick,
I know you said that Live Stream will replace Friday chat, but will Live Stream also be replacing Developer Q & A on Wednesday?

Or was tonight's Developer Q & A cancelled for some reason that I may have missed?
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2020 at 4:04 PM
BarbZak
YES, good question Flybaby, I was wondering the same thing.

haha,, I also tried to use paint for coloring to no avail, so,, I do not know how ppl do it or did them..What a mess.
Is there not an easier way Nick to paint these pics..like on line.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2020 at 5:43 AM
phagras
There are several ways to do it:
Print, colour by hand & scan.
Convert PDF to an image, load into paint programme of choice.
Take screenshot of PDF, load resulting image into paint programme of choice.
Extract image from PDF using other software, load into paint programme of choice.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2020 at 11:04 AM
BarbZak
OHH my goodness.....wayyy too many steps for me,,so I shall pass...
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2020 at 12:09 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Oh, my apologies for missing this week's Q&A. Yesterday was a national holiday, Remembrance Day. The next Q&A will be next week on Wednesday Nov 18th.

Phagras has outlined 4 different methods of colouring the image. Any of them would work.

You could even right-click and "save image as..." the image on the media page.

Each option is only a couple steps! I hope you'll give it a try.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2020 at 2:57 PM
Last Edited November 12th 2020 at 3:01 PM
BarbZak
Nick I already tried paint to no avail.as I stated in a latter comment, .so,, maybe will try again if I have time too do so..
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2020 at 4:11 PM
WhackedCrafter
@BarbZak.... You can always save to your computer, print out, color it and then take a picture with your phone and email to them. Just a suggestion.

I missed the other day's Live Stream. I clicked on the link, that popped up in the game, it brought to some place never seen, didn't see where I was supposed to go, so I left.

In case don't make it this week (VERY busy making commissioned Xmas gifts for customers) I will post my questions here: When will the Tday Event start? Nick did you add the Vertical Walls to be added as an Inventory Item for the Golf Course, since the Horizontal Walls don't rotate or did you make the Horizontal Walls rotate? Is the ability to Skin the Island to change the color of the walls on the near future agenda? Will the max friends be raised more than 250? And the max Buddy List raised more than 100?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2020 at 4:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The stream was a little delayed due to some issues, so you might have seen it as offline and left like you said. It started about 8 minutes after 10, I believe.

The link takes you to https://www.twitch.tv/cnegames, which will bring up the active stream automatically.

Thanksgiving starts this weekend, I haven't had a chance to look at the walls yet, we do plan on adding Lake Island themes still, and we in-game friend limit is still 250 and we don't intend to increase it at the moment.