Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 111 - April 3rd, 2023
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2023 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Monday April 3rd at 1 PM to 2 PM Pacific (or 8-9 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you're unable to attend, and I'll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
Post by Matthew Kliparchuk deleted April 2nd 2023 at 6:37 PM
391 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2023 at 11:58 AM
BarbZak
Thanks Nick for fixing all ranches for us to visit, I can get in all now
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2023 at 3:23 PM
ikini
About eggs: It would be really helpful if, when you mouse over the egg in inventory, it not only gave the name and how many you own but also which generation it is. That would make it easier to find in Misty's list when Misty offers to let you hatch an egg.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 12:15 PM
WhackedCrafter
Really wished I can sell or delete all the useless rune recipes I will NEVER use... ie Large Rune of Gems (245) or any rune of gems, health, power, puzzles, etc. just mention (there are others for other things will never use). I only make runes for Mana, Void, & Charity
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 12:17 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
2 small requests:

1) more regular, human gnomes; no costumes or sports memorabilia. Like the Developer Gnomes and the Stan Lee Gnome.

2) the ability to buy in repeat the standard, not the deluxe one, but the standard mannequin from the A.I. store, but in the shop and for gold.

Thanks for your time, Nick!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Afternoon, Bush Whackers! Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:08 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

Thanks Nick for fixing all ranches for us to visit, I can get in all now

You're very welcome, Barb! Sorry for the issues.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:11 PM
Flybaby
Just a suggestion when talking to Hank when using a pet treat...
It would be very helpful if he could tell us how many of each level pet treat we own to help us in our decision. Thanks
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:13 PM
Flybaby
We all know that the Pasture release is getting close, but do you have an estimated date yet?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ikini wrote:

About eggs: It would be really helpful if, when you mouse over the egg in inventory, it not only gave the name and how many you own but also which generation it is. That would make it easier to find in Misty's list when Misty offers to let you hatch an egg.

This would be a great addition and should be a fairly easy change to make. I'll note it down for a future update!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:21 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Really wished I can sell or delete all the useless rune recipes I will NEVER use... ie Large Rune of Gems (245) or any rune of gems, health, power, puzzles, etc. just mention (there are others for other things will never use). I only make runes for Mana, Void, & Charity

What do you think of being able to tuck the recipes you don't like into a separate category you can keep collapsed? Maybe named "Hidden"?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

2 small requests:

1) more regular, human gnomes; no costumes or sports memorabilia. Like the Developer Gnomes and the Stan Lee Gnome.

2) the ability to buy in repeat the standard, not the deluxe one, but the standard mannequin from the A.I. store, but in the shop and for gold.

Thanks for your time, Nick!

1) I had the same though perusing the existing gnomes for this past April Fools prank. I'll note it down to consider! Maybe Georgia will treat us with some.

2) More basic mannequins? I don't see why not. I'll note it down to consider for a future update.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Just a suggestion when talking to Hank when using a pet treat...
It would be very helpful if he could tell us how many of each level pet treat we own to help us in our decision. Thanks

This would be a good improvement! I'll make sure it's noted down.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:32 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

We all know that the Pasture release is getting close, but do you have an estimated date yet?

It's very exciting to see the world map node, isn't it?! With the Easter event starting this Friday, the Pasture may have to wait till afterwards. I haven't settled on a date yet, as there's still some other pieces I'd like to have added with the update.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:35 PM
mlmcc52
On the next store, could you include a treat that gives you power instead of restoring energy. Would be helpful when working through the zones with the power bushes
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:41 PM
Flybaby
I agree Nick, it is very exciting to see the new world map nodes. It's nice to get these little teasers while we wait with anticipation. I for one am looking forward to it.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:43 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

On the next store, could you include a treat that gives you power instead of restoring energy. Would be helpful when working through the zones with the power bushes

You can currently purchase the "Spice Roots" in the Glaucous Quarries in the High Jungle to immediately restore 20 Power. For a consumable you can use on-the-go, the only option is the Sun Biscuit premium item.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:43 PM
Flybaby
I agree with TheCatWhispurrer .... I love the idea of being able to purchase more mannequins from the store. It's so much fun dressing them up and decorating with them.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:48 PM
WhackedCrafter
I'd much rather have option to get rid of or trade for ones want.