Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 111 - April 3rd, 2023
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:52 PM
WhackedCrafter
Oh, Kudos on April Fool's prank, but bet you got bombarded with tickets and messages .
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:52 PM
mlmcc52
That is limited to 1 restore per day. That would help but not a lot. Also you have to dig up the right diggery to get them
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:55 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

I agree with TheCatWhispurrer .... I love the idea of being able to purchase more mannequins from the store. It's so much fun dressing them up and decorating with them.

WhackedCrafter wrote:

I'd much rather have option to get rid of or trade for ones want.

Duly noted!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:56 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Oh, Kudos on April Fool's prank, but bet you got bombarded with tickets and messages .

Thank you! I'm glad I didn't get more :D
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 1:57 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

That is limited to 1 restore per day. That would help but not a lot. Also you have to dig up the right diggery to get them

Very true. I'll consider adding another power replenishment in the next quest hub.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream tomorrow. See you then!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2023 at 2:00 PM
WhackedCrafter
Ok, bye. My Rune question is all wanted to ask. Ty for answering.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 11:09 AM
Horsedancer1
As a VIP player, I would like to be able to purchase VIP tokens separately. I often don't need or want extra brush bucks or companions, etc. but tend to run low on VIP tokens. I already spend a lot of real $$ playing, so would like to get something I really want without paying extra for things I don't want. THANKS!