Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Watch Bush Whacker Weekly's 68th episode this Tuesday @ 2:00!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2022 at 3:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The next livestream starts this Tuesday, December 12th at 2:00 PM on the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel!! Tune in to claim your coupon code for a Quester's Satchel, get updates on the game, watch Georgia draw, and chat with the devs!

Featured Segment: Winter Ranch Tour!

As its the last stream of 2022 in the cold month of December, we'll be touring the festively decorated ranches of our volunteers! Join me on the stream as we walk the snow covered paths and comment on the festive décor with the chat. I'm excited to see all your creations!

If I don't make it through all the ranches this stream, I'll save them for the next Ranch Tour in January.

Volunteers Wanted! If you want to volunteer for this or a future tour, let me know on this forum thread, via a support ticket, or email at bw2support@codenameentertainment.com.

And don't forget to add me as a friend on Codename Games! Here's my friend link:

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=7h3c59dc

Once we're Codename Games friends, I'll send you a BW2 friend invite (You may have to make room if you already have 250 BW2 friends).

Missed an episode? Here's a link to the VODs on Twitch, where you can watch past episodes you may have missed! Episodes will exist as Twitch VODs for 60 days after broadcast.

What's the deal with these lives streams? Read more on this forum post.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2022 at 3:18 PM
Last Edited December 13th 2022 at 10:22 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Winter Ranch Tour volunteers:

- BarbZak
- Flybaby
- ajv1
- linkisthehero

Please post here if you'd like to be added to the list!
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2022 at 8:50 AM
BarbZak
hi NIck...plzz ny name is barbzak.....NOT barbzack(no c in my last name at all)
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2022 at 10:23 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Corrected! Sorry, BarbZak!