Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content: The Prismatic Passage Continues!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 9:26 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2022 at 10:14 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Continue your pursuit of your dangerous foe through the colourful and mysterious Prismatic Passage!

Read more on the official blog.

Discuss and post your feedback in this thread!
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 10:58 AM
Horsedancer1
To begin we need to find 3 key pieces in 3 different areas. Is this like trick or treating to find an item, or do we have to whack in the fields? Thanks!!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 11:05 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2022 at 11:05 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 - You find them in the bushes! I try to clarify details like these in the quest description. The description for this quest is: "...Find each piece from bushes in the Fractal Forest, Lustruous Lakes, and Crystalline Cavity."
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 11:06 AM
Horsedancer1
OK, thanks!!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 7:23 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2022 at 7:25 PM
Anubischick
Yeah you need to go into the quest dialogue not via the tooltip to see that requirement. I'm just glad there is at least 1 field in each area that doesn't have the annoying 'special' bushes.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 9:09 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2022 at 9:10 PM
OCDDAVID
I have the Magkey for the prismatic outpost... How do I get to the outpost basement to reprogram it????
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 11:57 PM
DragonPoker
@OCDDAVID head to SBA 94 (reminder: just to the right of the locked gate, same screen as the gate just a bit south and east, set in the ground).
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2022 at 11:58 PM
DragonPoker
I've reached the Brilliant Bog- and I put some notes on the Wiki on The Prismatic Passage Part 2, if anyone needs an assist :)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2022 at 12:16 AM
Last Edited November 4th 2022 at 12:17 AM
blackmangopit
Nick, Why did Codename release this new content before the Halloween event was over? You hid a trick or treater in Flux 20.0 but now we are locked out of that area with 12 hours still left in the event, I can't collect the last 5 candy for that spot. Bad timing. I planned on getting the rest of them tonight after getting back from school after doing half earlier in the day. Not fair!
Post by Heather Collings deleted November 4th 2022 at 2:13 AM
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2022 at 5:16 AM
OCDDAVID
Thank you DragonPoker!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2022 at 9:14 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
blackmangopit - Sorry about that! I wanted to release the update mid-week so I could monitor it before the weekend. I could have waited till next week, but alas! Feel free to submit a support ticket, and I'll look into crediting you the missing treater.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2022 at 10:45 AM
blackmangopit
Thanks for the reply Nick, though even if given the last 5 candy credit I can't use them because the event is over in 75 minutes.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2022 at 12:24 PM
Russel Denton
Hi folks,
i hate to be the bad guy, but can players avoid from leaking spoilers in chat Room 1, and if they desire too, go to Room 2 (SPOILER ROOM) please, we have already come close to WW3 breaking out in chat due to this
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2022 at 4:56 PM
davepagsny
Hi Nick,

Would it be possible to change when the quest for special puzzle pieces start? Having it start with the final regular puzzle in the area means players must continue to whack in that area even after completing the last 49 piece puzzle which allows you to move to the next area. It's a little frustrating.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2022 at 8:25 PM
Anubischick
I'll add a vote to that, also I've noticed that once you have whacked up the 49 pieces the special puzzle piece drop rate reduces (no idea why). To get the last 3 special puzzle pieces on one area I needed to use an entire level of whacking. Just make it so that every time you whack a special bush you get a puzzle piece, not a chance of getting one.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2022 at 8:53 PM
Last Edited November 5th 2022 at 8:54 PM
Horsedancer1
Anubischick YES!! It really isn't fun to keep using up all my points, see the special bushes, whack them, and then not get the special puzzle pieces. FRUSTRATING & BORING!!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2022 at 10:20 AM
Last Edited November 6th 2022 at 11:55 AM
BarbZak
@@@ Nick..

WOWZER!!!!!! that was sure interesting indeed,, with great thought into all area's , GREAT COLORS FOR PUZZLES,,especially I like finding the SBA's (INTRIGUING one's to doo)....THIS has to be your BEST work yet.

BTW Georgia KUDOS... AS WELL...!!!!AWESOME IS ALL I CAN SAY !!!!

MY best zone was Woodlands one...BUT all were fun to do tho !!!
AWESOME INDEED!!!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2022 at 4:26 PM
BarbZak
@ Nick
Plzzzzz put the prismatic tile in store for us too buy..
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2022 at 10:24 PM
OCDDAVID
Just wanted to tell you guys thank you for the new levels! Great stuff! Ya'll rock!