Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content: The Prismatic Passage Continues!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2022 at 10:17 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks for the new content!! Great graphics and I love the 49 piece puzzles. But the lower right area that requires power whacks just isn't giving up any more pieces. I only have 8 of 18 pieces and have used up a ton of energy & mana just getting those. So I went on, and the other bushes/puzzles give up pieces at a much better drop rate. @nick, can you please take a look at this?
Also I love that friends are helping with the water wheel, and before they were all filled up, I could see who was helping me. Then the next time I looked the wheel just worked. Is there any way to see who my helpers are? Thanks!!
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2022 at 10:28 AM
sherryn
Horsedancer - It's the same for me. I have used an entire LEVEL plus more full energy bars and all the mana I received just trying to get those power puzzle pieces. I have 3 of 18. I moved on too. @Nick - Is this some kind of glitch? Can you not fix it so that you at least get 1 puzzle piece per whack? I am not a fan of these special bushes like so many others but this is getting aggravating.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2022 at 10:42 AM
Horsedancer1
Sherryn, yes, I think it must be a glitch. I also used several levels of points and then moved on after going back a few times and whacking until a special bush came up. Then, when one finally came up, I whacked it and did NOT get any gold puzzle pieces. Total turn off!!
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2022 at 11:50 AM
sherryn
Horsedancer - Same here. Went back several different times and every time a bush came up I would whack it and nothing. As many power bushes as I have whacked, I should have had all of the puzzle pieces plus some by now. Hopefully Nick will get this fixed.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2022 at 12:22 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I've increased the odds to find special puzzle pieces from the Power Bushes in the Prismatic Passage. Hopefully that'll help!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2022 at 2:22 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks @Nick. That helped a bit. Used up two supplies of mana and much of my extra energy, but finally got all the gold tiles. I still wish when the special bushes turn up that they each have a piece. I went through 5 before I got a puzzle piece. But it's done!!!
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2022 at 12:19 PM
sherryn
Thanks Nick. I finally got them. And same here Horsedancer - whacked 5 bushes before I got one. After that it was almost one per bush. But after all was done, I leveled up 2 times and even used my friend whacks and it took all that just to get 18 puzzle pieces.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2022 at 1:21 PM
Horsedancer1
Whoopee!! We are both done with that piece. I still have to do field 4 so it will take a while!
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2022 at 4:17 AM
canasting
I have done all the fields at Brilliant Bog and tried to speak to the gondolier about the trinket he wants for me to get in SBA but i got no answer. Do we have to go on whacking until we get the trinket?
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2022 at 6:45 AM
canasting
i found it! I had to exit and return and that was what i missed
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2022 at 6:38 AM
WhackedCrafter
I would like to say TY to you Pile Drivers Players finding all the Glitches and Errors so us Snail Players (like myself who haven't even finished Field 2 & has been playing since release, everyday) have Smooth Sailing.