Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bush Whacker Weekly episode 57: Sketch-Along-Thing (Tuesday @ 2:00PM Pacific)
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2022 at 10:50 AM
Last Edited August 29th 2022 at 11:08 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The next livestream starts this Tuesday, August 30th at 2:00 PM on the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel!! Tune in to claim your coupon code for a Quester's Satchel, get updates on the game, watch Georgia draw, and chat with the devs!

Sketch-Along-Thing

This week will feature another Sketch-Along-Thing segment! In this segment, Georgia asks the chat for suggestions to add to a sketch she draws and colours during the stream. She later reveals the finished product at the end of the show, after I'm done gabbing about the game news.

Videos On Demand

Missed an episode? Here's a link to the VODs on Twitch, where you can watch past episodes you may have missed! Episodes will exist as Twitch VODs for 60 days after broadcast.

What's the deal with these lives streams? Read more on this forum post.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2022 at 12:11 PM
WhackedCrafter
Yea!!! Georgia is making a guest appearance. I will try to watch it. No promises though.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2022 at 3:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Here's a colouring-sheet version of the stream sketch, for those interested in submitting one!

3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2022 at 3:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
FYI, next week's Q&A and stream are cancelled while I'm away at my brother-in-law's wedding! They'll resume the following week on September 12th and 13th respectively.