Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Live stream alert! Watch Bush Whacker Weekly's 48th episode this Tuesday @ 3:30!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2022 at 9:49 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The next livestream starts this Tuesday, May 31st at 3:30 PM on the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel!! Tune in to claim your coupon code for a Quester's Satchel, get updates on the game, watch a featured segment, and chat with the devs!

Special Guest: Mars

CNE stream host and moderator Mars will be joining Nick this stream, and will participate in another Let's Play BW2 segment! Be sure to drop by and say hi!

Featured Segment: Let's Play BW2

This week will continue the Let's Play segment, where a guest will play Bush Whacker 2 on stream, likely for the first time! They'll talk through their experience, chatting with Nick and the chat. After the news and updates, we'll check in with them and get their final thoughts on the experience.

Colouring Sheets

We're still accepting Baby Kirin colouring sheet submissions! If you haven't submitted yours, it's not too late! Colour and submit your Baby Kirin colouring sheets today, or for a future showcase! Download the Colouring Sheet and email it to bw2support@codenameentertainment.com!

If you aren't able to finish the colouring sheet in time, you're welcome to submit it later and we'll still showcase it in the following stream. This goes for earlier colouring sheets too!

Missed an episode? Here's a link to the VODs on Twitch, where you can watch past episodes you may have missed! Episodes will exist as Twitch VODs for 60 days after broadcast.

What's the deal with these lives streams? Read more on this forum post.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2022 at 9:53 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Calling for more Baby Kirin colouring sheet submissions!

I've only received submissions from 2 people since the Baby Kirin sheet was first posted on April 5th.

Due to the lack of engagement with the colouring sheets, I'm going to consider cancelling the Colouring Sheet segment in favour of the less demanding Sketch Along Thing segment and Ranch Tours.

Your thoughts on this is appreciated!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2022 at 8:14 PM
WhackedCrafter
As I mentioned before why can't the Sketch Along Thing segment be the coloring sheet? Just don't (Kate or if Georgia is coming back) color it? That would free up more time and they aren't hard to color.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2022 at 12:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I'll bring that up with Georgia and Kat! I appreciate the suggestion, Whacked.
Post by condiser deleted June 8th 2022 at 12:27 AM
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2022 at 8:20 AM
jpl77
Nick, I'd like to recommend you get a varied background of players to play live on stream, not just brand new players. Get some old guard, and some who are middle of the pack.

You can have some players show and explain how to level pets, level mounts, how to make runes. Some players can show the Flux and the Flungeon. Other players would love to show off their in-game progress and unlocking the main story quest.

I think another great stream event would be to host a water balloon fight on Amicus.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2022 at 10:03 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for the feedback, jpl77! I'll consider it for future streams.