Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Mini Easter Event has hopped into town!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 1:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Hop along little bunny, and grab those eggs! It's a Mini Easter event!

Check out the blog for the details.

Read the change log here!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 3:17 PM
Flybaby
I started a new thread for WW Easter Egg Hunt spoilers
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 3:28 PM
Saenz Family
Where do we find the thread, Flybaby?
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2022 at 9:51 AM
DocHoneydew
Will this event be repeated a few times, or are we going to have to (ugh) wait three more years to get the other three Evil Eggs?
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 5:50 AM
PheonixGrl
Ive tried everything i could find suggested, but my mini easter event is broken. i see nothing in the event area and the page when you log in shows me having 0 progress despite my having around 200 mini eggs in my inventory. i have uninstalled, reinstalled, i have cleared cache. nothing works. please help
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 10:18 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
This mini event will likely be repeated whenever we want to have the full Anniversary event.

I'll make note to add the Deviled Eggs quest to the main Easter event, so you can get the next Evil Egg regardless of which event is happening in following years.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 10:20 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for letting me know, PheonixGrl! You should be able to access the Easter Mini Event now. Was missing for players who haven't made it to the Commons yet. I gave you some Sandwiches to catch up.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 10:46 AM
Last Edited April 11th 2022 at 10:47 AM
BarbZak
hey Nick add a deviled egg in the Anniversay event as well.since they are linked so close....?????.Tell Georgia cute pets for the eggs...
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 11:07 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I'll consider it, BarbZak.

Actually, Crusader's artist Kat drew those Evil Eggs! She was a guest on the stream a few weeks back.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 11:29 AM
Last Edited April 11th 2022 at 11:31 AM
BarbZak
TY Nick,,TELL KAT THEY ARE so dam cute.BUT little did i know EAster had evil eggs....hmm okay I will say no more..it actually can stand for 2 diff things if you know what I mean.......plzz letus get another for Ann'y Event...
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 3:42 PM
PheonixGrl
TY Nick!! I'm crackin on it now!