Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Looking for volunteers for a Ranch Touring segment on the livestream!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 4:19 PM
Last Edited April 7th 2022 at 4:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello folks!

I'm looking to try a new segment on the weekly stream, where I visit players' ranches, walk around, and make some comments about it with the chat.

Please let me know if you'd like your ranch to be featured in this segment! Either on this forum thread, via a support ticket, or email at bw2support@codenameentertainment.com.

And don't forget to add me as a friend on Codename Games! Here's my friend link:

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=7h3c59dc

Any feedback or other ideas welcome!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 4:33 PM
Last Edited April 7th 2022 at 8:31 PM
BarbZak
NOW,, that is a good idea.Nick...will get mine ready, still redoing my messy ranch.I need a new and or diff theme...???.This will be fun to see players ranches..!!!!I will leave my easter stuff on as well...cause it is Easter on the 17th so..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 5:00 PM
Flybaby
Sounds like a lot of fun Nick. I look forward to watching this new segment!
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 6:16 PM
Saenz Family
This sounds like fun, but I will need to redo my ranch since I just put my Easter things out.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 6:21 PM
ajv1
Great idea, Nick! The time change for the weekly stream does not always work for me, however, I would be more than happy to have my ranch featured. Maybe it could also be done for the mini-golf course. Be sure to point out that when players have certain features (i.e. the train mini-golf piece and the clown) if you visit you can play them and earn some extras. You can also win extras at the ranch when you click on the dark angel, the 2 slot machines, and the trophy case. Not sure if those who have the trophy case know it can be turned to give different prizes. Mine is set to give gems.
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 6:24 PM
Saenz Family
I forgot how to delete a friend so I can have room to add you.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 6:48 PM
linkisthehero
I'd love to volunteer for this!!!!! This sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!!!! Can't wait for it!!!!! :D
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 10:03 PM
DocHoneydew
Oh sure. It's a bit of a mess but you're welcome to poke around.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 12:10 AM
Dutchgirl79
That's a great idea. I'd love to volunteer as well. Looking forward to it.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 4:28 AM
forgingaheart
I'm in! just need to figure out my theme for the ranch, also will our island also be included? i just start decorating for Easter/spring and had decided i needed more tulips right before i started reading this.

how long do i have before the touring of ranches begins? got to finish the spring cleaning, at least all the Christmas decor is finally down...
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 8:44 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I have accepted all the Codename Games friend invites so far! Next step is for folks wanting a tour to add me as an in-game friend.

If you already have 250 in-game friends, you'll have to make room. You can remove friends in the "Your Friends" dialog, accessible by clicking the friends button on the bottom right ui panel near the friend bar.

Once you've got room, click the "Invite Friend" panel on the left side of your friend bar, and add "cnenick".

Looking forward to this!
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 8:55 AM
shnabby
i would also volunteer. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 12:08 PM
Flybaby
Nick,

It would be better if you do the inviting for buddies. As soon as we remove friends, they get replaced automatically almost right away.

If you do the inviting we can clear a spot and accept you immediately. That is what works best.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 3:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Great point, Flybaby.

I've sent out BW2 friend requests to those who've volunteered.

Please accept my request, making room if possible, and let me know if you haven't received a request!
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 3:39 PM
mshellgirl1969
Nick, I made room for you but it didn't go through. I have a lot of friends so you have to be quick when I send you a request to be friends.
Post by mshellgirl1969 deleted April 11th 2022 at 3:39 PM
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2022 at 4:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I'll send you a request, so you can make room and accept it at the same time.
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2022 at 1:38 PM
Marie Mainely
Hi Nick,
I have accepted you as my friend in Codename Entertainment. I have also deleted names from my Buddy List so currently I have room. Would you please send me a buddy request. Thank you.
Mainely2014
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2022 at 3:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
You're on the list! Thanks for volunteering, Marie.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2022 at 7:36 AM
gracepil962
VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch is one of the largest databases for connecting nonprofits with volunteers. ...
GiveGab. ...
JustServe. ...
DoSomething.org. ...
Encore.org. ...
International Volunteer HQ. ...
All for Good. ...
Catchafire.