Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
New Content: Enter the Flungeon
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2022 at 8:02 PM
Last Edited March 24th 2022 at 8:02 PM
BarbZak
Dammmm it ..I detest those power bushes...I got more then before..so Nick DID NOT fix it...6 and some 5 each time...:(
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2022 at 8:05 PM
Anubischick
I think he said he's fixed how often they spawn, but not yet given them a maximum. So you could still get 6 if you can't clear any of them. The maximum state will make that impossible so hopefully it will be implemented soon.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2022 at 10:04 PM
WhackedCrafter
Well, ty for fixing those colored bushes. They were horrible. I want to be able to still play the other Flux levels and get Dust from the puzzles/chests. Being FORCED to play the Flungeon isn't fair or balanced.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 4:54 AM
Last Edited March 25th 2022 at 4:58 AM
Brf777
These Orange bushes are still ridiculous. I went from zero to five with only 3 mana whacks. They are popping up two at a time. I whack two of the orange bushes and two more pop up.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 5:07 AM
Brf777
I had five of those orange bushes. Every time I whacked one, another popped up. After 10 or 15 power whacks, I finally cleared them and did a mana whack and four popped up at once.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 9:20 AM
Last Edited March 25th 2022 at 9:55 AM
BarbZak
@ Brf777...I still get them every 2nd whack, not fixed or he messed up ALSO, my awesome power runes setup as well as mana etc are NOT WORKING AS THEY SHOULD, every time there is new content my set up is shot down...SOO..on that note..WHAT ELSE has Nick done. My instincts say sooo....?????

@WHACKED I am NOT enjoying this at all.I will speak up as usual...NO sense to this content at all to me..or am I missing the thought here..????
(scatter brain stuff to me )...I was rather LQQKING for something exciting , um this is not it.. for me ??? also. after a certain area YOU can still play the regular flux.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 10:24 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I haven't not limited the special bush spawns yet.

Any thoughts on removing special energy/mana/power bushes from the flungeon entirely?
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 11:09 AM
Last Edited March 25th 2022 at 11:30 AM
BarbZak
UM read this info Nick from above..

1837 Posts
Link to post - Posted Yesterday at 12:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I've just reduced the odds of encountering special bushes (mana, power, energy) in the Flungeon 20.0, as well as the frequency at which Power Bushes will spawn at a depth with Power Bushes.

Rid of power ,,for that matter rid of them all and do some thing totally fun and amazing to the EYE,, why use those annoying bushes again, be creative. SORRY but this is boring for me...IMO

ARE you feeling better Nick ???
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 11:46 AM
IAMcorvin
> Any thoughts on removing special energy/mana/power bushes from the flungeon entirely?

Please do, they aren't fun, they take way too much time to stop and change whacking strategy.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 6:09 PM
Last Edited March 25th 2022 at 6:15 PM
Anubischick
My original post pretty much highlighted my opinion on this, I'm for removing them entirely.

Though I will add the 100 pieces is fine by me. I've seen a few posts about it being too many. I think it's a good value, still takes time to get, but larger so easier to complete at the end.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 7:45 PM
Brf777
I am seeing no more than 4 of the orange bushes at once now, but they are still popping up too fast -- one or two on almost every mana whack.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 10:00 PM
sunnydee
I am enjoying the Flungeon, I love doing puzzles and its been great to have different ones in each depth/level. You do use up energy fast but that doesn't really bother me as much as doing the same old Flux puzzle over and over. I think I did that one 200+ times.

I am a bit confused what the reboot does? I like to do things methodically ,so moved into tier 2 instead of choosing reboot.

And for those worried about the orange bushes, they have only been in the very first puzzle, thus far.

thanks Nick for the new content
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2022 at 10:25 PM
Anubischick
They are random Sunnydee, some are getting them in every depth, some are getting none.

I like the new puzzles too, though I do wish they were ones you could see near the depth you are whacking, they appear to be random for all the possible fields.

Reboot is something you do when the cost to continue is too high, it's like prestige, you reset the levels back to 1 and garner advantages from the start which enables you to go farther in the next attempt.
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2022 at 9:52 AM
MarcInOakland
My first Flungeon area (sorry, I'm sure there's a more appropriate term than "area") was the one with the power bushes. But my second and third have been free of them, and it's far, far more enjoyable. I'd definitely prefer the Flungeon not having them (or at least, when we are deciding which area to go to next, let the signs indicate if any of the areas have the "special" bushes. (I'd choose an area without them, every time.) I was a little surprised that the choices we did get showed areas that gave additional experience points. I guess it's possible that players who joined in the last few years might be able to reach the Flungeon before reaching level 460, but I always thought of the Flux (and now the Flungeon) as the area where those who are maxed out play. So experience points didn't seem like much of an enticement. :-)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2022 at 10:22 AM
Flybaby
Just my humble opinion ... The rewards for veteran players don't seem to justify the amount of time spent [on whacking and puzzles] in the Flungeon.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2022 at 11:31 AM
Last Edited March 27th 2022 at 12:22 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
I do dislike the special bushes in the flungeon, they negate the use of the VIP ability to whack up spawned items (as they are not spawned items) so I feel a little cheated at having to stop to power whack, or use energy.
I would very much like the ability to complete regular flux puzzles for dust, at least I know that puzzle well, and could get my daily tasks completed there in quick order on a day that I simply don't have time to "puzzle" through the new flungeon. This is just initial feedback, I've only completed the first five levels.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2022 at 3:21 PM
BarbZak
@Flybaby...YOU sure do have a point there..THIS content stuff.. needs an overhaul big time..
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2022 at 6:42 PM
Last Edited March 26th 2022 at 8:51 PM
Anubischick
I'm also a little surprised at the rewards for the depths (that's the term being used for each field in the Flungeon, Marc). I mean gold? I have so much gold I honestly don't have anything to do with it. If the Flungeon was something that low or mid range players could reach then that would make sense, but it isn't so it doesn't.

Please understand I don't think anyone here is being greedy or wanting something ridiculous, it's just if you are going to offer a reward it kind of needs to be in keeping with the audience you are aiming it towards. The Flungeon is for end-game players and the rewards seem to be targeted towards mid-game or even early, back when XP and gold had a lot more use. If you wanted to up the level cap, then XP would have value again, at least for a little while.

I'd add a vote to adding an indicator that the next depth has the coloured bushes, that or the ability to back out of a depth and choose one of the others if the one you walk into has them. The fact you are stuck in a depth and can't go back is odd to me.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2022 at 12:28 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Added thoughts. People at end game level aren't interested in sapphires, or gold, generally. Make the reward diamonds, a pet or a mount you don't have in your inventory, a level 40 pet treat, or a pristine feed. Even better, so many flux dusts are needed, put in a field that rewards flux dusts. I would much rather see a 50 piece puzzle to solve - at 100 pieces I am using my valuable bush bucks to quick solve them (I am tempted to stop playing the flungeon for this reason).

My first foray into the flungeon, I did NOT turn in the items to the glitchkeeper at the fountain level. I also forgot to turn in my fished up glitch gunk. I have been through the flungeon 4 times now,and have not seen the glitchkeeper or a fishing hole since. Do I have to reboot to get them to show up again, or is this an oversight?
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2022 at 6:51 AM
Last Edited March 27th 2022 at 6:53 AM
Brf777
I agree, the rewards are piddly for anyone far enough in the game to get to the Flungeon. And my last field had the Green special bushes popping up like mad, two or three at a time, until there are 5 of those bushes.