Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
New Content: Enter the Flungeon
Post by IamGroot deleted April 5th 2022 at 12:09 PM
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 4:31 AM
gen497
Nick,

I'm liking the Flungeon. Just a couple of things that I would like to see changed. First I didn't know you can't get flux dust anywhere else like some have said and I think that if that is the case people should have a choice if they want to play the flungeon or just the reg. flux fields to earn the dust. Also I think it would be better to start the fields with lower puzzle completions and build them up as you go deeper in, this way if you do hit a area where you have the special bushes it might not be that bad. I personally like having different things happen because it keeps it fresh but some people don't appreciate it and I get that so I think this might help.

Keep up the good work.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2022 at 9:52 PM
Last Edited April 7th 2022 at 10:09 PM
BarbZak
Kate does have some good points ,,I hope Nick.will do some of them...IE rewards,,stated by her..

gen497..IT is NOT non-appreciated as you say..all I like is for alll bugs/glitches whatever to be fixed accordingly, like Nick wants it to be and for us to enjoy all aspects of the flungeon..BUT there are wayyy too many glitches. read below..

I was booted out from gkeeper 4 times, i had the sudoku 4 timesin tier 3,,and I keep getting booted of of a tier 4 so that I have to go back down the ladder in flux 20..an again through the gate back to where I should be the next path.OIt took me 30 paths delved for the keeeper to show up for the 2nd time....and you call it not appreciated ,huh,, I will gladly give u all the glitches that I have had..Some ppl need to really think before they start hammering others for being non appreciative..Moreover,,I would like to see you handle all of this,,I think not..

Also others are NOT geting the rewards etc they should be getting for a path delved..I dont see them on here..stating as such..
Moreover you say keep up the good work.UM I think NOT. The game should b shut down for maintenace and test this Flungeon,to its FULLL CAPACITY. without us playing the game to get it working like it should be as such.

THIS is not negativity as some have stated...lololol it is bug city too boot..
)College software/hardware..teckkie here dealing with manyyyyyyyyyyy students that we make HAPPY STUDENTS AND IT CAN OR RATHER IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED,HERE IF Nick had tested it to it's full capacity of 100%........
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2022 at 11:48 AM
gen497
Barbzak first off I wasn't talking about the glitches and as far saying keep up the good work I was referring to the hard work he does and the whole game. So thank you for calling me out on nothing.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2022 at 7:21 AM
bekzclz11
Enter the Gungeon is a bullet hell roguelike video game developed by Dodge Roll and published by Devolver Digital. It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, and PlayStation 4 on April 5, 2016, on Xbox One on April 5, 2017, on Nintendo Switch on December 14, 2017, and on Stadia on December 22, 2020
Post by IamGroot deleted April 10th 2022 at 9:04 PM
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2022 at 10:14 PM
Zingman
Just want to add, that with the anniversary event going I've stopped doing the flungeon as it feels like it's seriously impairing my ability to complete the event. Wasn't noticing it with the commons dalies, but the event it definitely feels like it's dragging me down.

And that's something it definitely should NOT do.

Using a +100 mana/-100 nothings setup btw, with some charity to counter the supertrinket (-5% gold net)
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2022 at 12:28 PM
Last Edited April 22nd 2022 at 11:23 AM
BarbZak
MY expe'ce with the flun geon is well lets say , I do not to care for it but again that is MO...It kills my rsources so bad at tier 6 ,,I rebooted back to 47 per energy..bush..and back at FLUX 20...where I belong....again MO..
Post by BarbZak deleted April 18th 2022 at 4:45 PM
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2022 at 3:43 PM
Seasoned Whacker
First: Thank you Nick for always being responsive when players scream and holler about new content! I am completely confused about the Flungeon but I'm still trying to make progress in it. I got to one area where I was required to go fishing but the fishing holes were not accessible. (????) Decided to move on to the next area and revisit the fishing holes later. That's when I found out I couldn't revisit an area once I left it. I started to reboot but got scared! LOL! My question is, what am I missing to be able to go fishing???
Post by tgcougar deleted May 22nd 2022 at 10:20 AM
Post by tgcougar deleted April 22nd 2022 at 10:28 AM
Post by tgcougar deleted April 22nd 2022 at 10:28 AM
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2022 at 1:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi folks! Some updates to the Flungeon are included with today's Spring Garden event update!

Please review the change log, collect your retro-active rewards chest from Flux 20.0 if you've completed 5 or more depths, give the Flungeon another shot, and share your thoughts here.

Change Log Link
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2022 at 4:16 PM
IamGroot
How are the odds of event-item drops affected by bush cost?

Just wondering about the advisability of hanging around higher level tiers in the Flungeon during events.
Post by IamGroot deleted May 18th 2022 at 4:17 PM
Post by IamGroot deleted May 18th 2022 at 4:16 PM
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2022 at 10:39 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
You forgot to mention u added new puzzle pictures i went from winter to desert and someone else mentioned other 2 not that im complaining.
Post by Matthew Kliparchuk deleted May 18th 2022 at 10:39 PM
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2022 at 8:50 AM
MarcInOakland
I definitely like the new artwork in the Flungeon. I miss being able to see the picture (of the puzzle) in context in the area of the Flungeon that we're working on, but the new artwork is colorful and fun to put together. Thank you!