Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Live stream alert! Watch Bush Whacker Weekly's 38th episode this Tuesday @ 3:30!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2022 at 12:26 PM
Last Edited January 31st 2022 at 1:42 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The next livestream starts this Tuesday, February 1st at 3:30 PM on the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel!! Tune in to claim your coupon code for a Quester's Satchel, get updates on the game, watch Georgia draw, and chat with the devs!

Sketch-Along-Thing

Here are the results from last week's Sketch-Along-Thing:

In this segment, Georgia asks the chat for suggestions to add to a sketch she draws and colours during the stream. She later reveals the finished product at the end of the show, after I'm done gabbing about the game news.

Colouring Sheets

This week we'll showcase the Baby Dragon colouring sheets, so colour and submit yours before Tuesday! Download the Colouring Sheet and email it to bw2support@codenameentertainment.com!

If you aren't able to finish the colouring sheet in time, you're welcome to submit it later and we'll still showcase it in the following stream. This goes for earlier colouring sheets too!

Missed an episode? Here's a link to the VODs on Twitch, where you can watch past episodes you may have missed! Episodes will exist as Twitch VODs for 60 days after broadcast.

What's the deal with these lives streams? Read more on this forum post.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2022 at 1:46 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Notice: We will no longer be uploading past episodes of Bush Whacker Weekly to Youtube due to the growing amount of CNE streaming content.

Past episodes can be viewed on Twitch as VODs (videos on demand) for 60 days after broadcast. Here's the link to the CNE Games VODs on Twitch.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2022 at 4:30 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for the VOD info Nick.

Awesome drawing and colors Georgia!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 11:16 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Download the Baby Unisus Colouring Sheet and email it to bw2support@codenameentertainment.com!

Post by BarbZak deleted February 2nd 2022 at 12:41 PM
Post by BarbZak deleted February 2nd 2022 at 12:42 PM
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 12:41 PM
BarbZak
haha deleted comment cause I got the pic to color..duhh me..
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 1:03 PM
WhackedCrafter
Ahhhh.... booo!!! You took off Nick and his Boo Boo finger! Afraid someone "might" be bad! :*)
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 2:25 PM
Last Edited February 2nd 2022 at 2:42 PM
BarbZak
Hey whacked. what BOO BOO finger ???? I missed the stream..darn it :(,, I will use the link above and go andsee all subs...I goofed up on the DL pic for next stream.. but I got it now..lol

I cannot find the stream from Tuesday using that link...????I tried it 4 times....???
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 2:54 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
You can find it by scrolling back in the "Recent Broadcasts" section, BarbZak.

Here's yesterday's VOD link for your convenience: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1283841536
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 3:51 PM
BarbZak
Thanks Nick, I finally got it figured out...using VOD link you stated..
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2022 at 5:54 PM
WhackedCrafter
@BarbZak... The link worked for me & I managed to screenshot the Nick Boo Boo Finger & including it in my submission.