Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 40 - August 25th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday August 25th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 4:05 PM
Hongkongelder1130
I Really enjoy the gem chest and energy smothies and fruit salads package can we bring this around more often and would it be possible to add a gem pouch with random gems for sale also i also loved the gem seeds and gem seeds that were in the bird house got them thank you HKE
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 4:16 PM
Hongkongelder1130
for some reason inexplicable i am sure it is really hard to find diamonds unless you are like eliz sitting on top of a 200 diamond stockexchange ---could we see them more often HKE
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 4:27 PM
Hongkongelder1130
i liked the gem seeds that we could grow in our gardens. Could you bring that around again so we could buy from it again. it was a good idea HKE
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 5:03 PM
Bobbi Brown
@HKE... I didn't find 200 diamonds! I increased my gem odds and worked hard to get all those diamonds!!
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 8:48 PM
Hongkongelder1130
the gem pouch was an idea i had it might contain a random set of gems for a given price bigger pouches for greater sets of gem for greater sums of money ---just an idea HKE
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2021 at 8:52 PM
Hongkongelder1130
SORRY Eliz i meant you no harm by the comment i know you worked hard for them im just a long ways down the trail from you. HKE
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 6:00 AM
Elsastar96
Nick, last q&a I said - I would love to have a puzzle solver rune or trinket, but only for the flux. It could be added to shop in the flux, it could be attained from a flux chest, it could come from a quest given by an ncp that has been stuck in a puzzle. Or even a new pet with puzzle solving abilities.

You said -
A Flux Puzzle Rune/Trinket is a neat idea! You can already craft Runes of Puzzles, though. So I suppose this would have to be a more potent type of Puzzle Rune, but with the caveat it could only be used in the Flux. I'll consider it thanks

The rune, trinket or pet I wish for is one that actually completes the puzzle for you once you have all the pieces, I have no problem with attaining the puzzle pieces, but the puzzle itself with 144 pieces takes an age to do and I don't always have BB to use.

The new pet could be a jigsaw piece, aptly named jigsaw, and as the flux puzzle has 144 pieces you could make it so you have to get it to level 144 for it to complete the puzzle for you.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 11:11 AM
Flybaby
HI Nick,

Halloween is coming up, and I'm wondering if you could add the glowing green Lantern (from the H.M.) in the event store for us to purchase as a ranch item.
(There are two: the hanging one, and the one that sits on the floor and on hay bales.)

Thanks for taking our questions every week.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 12:04 PM
Flybaby
Hey Nick,

Help, I need a Plumber!

I was thrilled that I could place the Bubbles (from Prismatic Passage) on my bathtub (2nd floor of my ranch), and they looked great! I looked forward to finally taking a relaxing "bubble bath".

But when I went downstairs, I found the bubbles on my kitchen floor. My bathtub had sprung a leak!!! LOL

[FYI: I can put the bubbles directly on the upstairs floor and no leaks -- it's only the bathtub]
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 12:50 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Aside from the issues I've mentioned in the Support Ticket, I sent, my only other request would be for a couple of gnomes in lab coats (yes, I can't believe it either, I'm asking for gnomes).

Bubble bath, great suggestion Flybaby! That and maybe a corner or wall shower stall. Perhaps even an outdoor shower.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 12:51 PM
Last Edited August 24th 2021 at 12:53 PM
Russel Denton
Here is some ideas/suggestions I have

1.For the Dogs Day Event, we have to do quests for the fishing guy at the pool in the event area, I was wondering instead of us having to teleport everytime to our ranch and back to the event area, what if the Fishing guy was already on our ranch already and saves us from all that teleporting , and in the commons/event area we could have a NPC tell us we have a quest on our ranch

2. I was roaming through the zones and noticed some pretty cool things which would look good on our ranches, so I noted them down here they are

-Lamp Tree – Deep Swamp, south of top right field
-Pair of owls in a tree – Creepy Crevice right at the start of that area
-Tribal hut – Tribal Village, SW of top right field
-Lamp post – Crystal mine Entrance, entrance at the start of the area
-Toucan statue ( minus the pillar ) – Lush Climb, Top Left field in the middle of it

3. While I was roaming through different zones, I spotted that big dwarf robot , in the Molten Core, SE of the bottom left field, I was thinking that would be a great mount if it was just a bit bigger

4. Just adding on to Flybabys idea for the green lantern from the Halloween event...in the spring event we can buy the flowers for seeds, what if for the halloween event we could do the same thing but but buy the halloween decorations with pumpkins so we can put them on our ranch

From Russel Denton A.K.A WildlifeGuru007/JURASSIC007
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 4:57 PM
Last Edited August 25th 2021 at 9:02 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Just to piggyback russ suggestion for one instead of the NPC on the ranch why not add fishing hole to the event area for teh duration of the event.

Another option let us build a fishing dock for teh island or complete the quest from the commons fishing hole.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2021 at 5:27 PM
Hongkongelder1130
From Mrs HKE could we see the fairy horse mount return again
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 2:06 PM
Last Edited August 25th 2021 at 2:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hongkongelder1 wrote:

I Really enjoy the gem chest and energy smothies and fruit salads package can we bring this around more often and would it be possible to add a gem pouch with random gems for sale also i also loved the gem seeds and gem seeds that were in the bird house got them thank you HKE

Hongkongelder1 wrote:

i liked the gem seeds that we could grow in our gardens. Could you bring that around again so we could buy from it again. it was a good idea HKE

So glad you enjoyed the Summer Picnic Pack! I appreciate the feedback, and will look into running more gem promotions.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 2:13 PM
Last Edited August 25th 2021 at 2:13 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Elsastar96 wrote:

Nick, last q&a I said - I would love to have a puzzle solver rune or trinket, but only for the flux. It could be added to shop in the flux, it could be attained from a flux chest, it could come from a quest given by an ncp that has been stuck in a puzzle. Or even a new pet with puzzle solving abilities.

You said -
A Flux Puzzle Rune/Trinket is a neat idea! You can already craft Runes of Puzzles, though. So I suppose this would have to be a more potent type of Puzzle Rune, but with the caveat it could only be used in the Flux. I'll consider it thanks

The rune, trinket or pet I wish for is one that actually completes the puzzle for you once you have all the pieces, I have no problem with attaining the puzzle pieces, but the puzzle itself with 144 pieces takes an age to do and I don't always have BB to use.

The new pet could be a jigsaw piece, aptly named jigsaw, and as the flux puzzle has 144 pieces you could make it so you have to get it to level 144 for it to complete the puzzle for you.

Thank you for clearing that up! I get it now. I'll note it down to consider, thanks! Jigsaw is a perfect name for such a rune/trinket! I like your ideas of how you'd acquire it.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 2:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

HI Nick,

Halloween is coming up, and I'm wondering if you could add the glowing green Lantern (from the H.M.) in the event store for us to purchase as a ranch item.
(There are two: the hanging one, and the one that sits on the floor and on hay bales.)

Thanks for taking our questions every week.

Good suggestion, Flybaby! I'll note those down for either this Halloween or the next. And you're very welcome!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 2:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hey Nick,

Help, I need a Plumber!

I was thrilled that I could place the Bubbles (from Prismatic Passage) on my bathtub (2nd floor of my ranch), and they looked great! I looked forward to finally taking a relaxing "bubble bath".

But when I went downstairs, I found the bubbles on my kitchen floor. My bathtub had sprung a leak!!! LOL

[FYI: I can put the bubbles directly on the upstairs floor and no leaks -- it's only the bathtub]

Haha! Oh no! Could you see if the same thing happens when you place the bubbles on another surface upstairs, like a table? Please report your findings in a support ticket.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2021 at 2:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

Aside from the issues I've mentioned in the Support Ticket, I sent, my only other request would be for a couple of gnomes in lab coats (yes, I can't believe it either, I'm asking for gnomes).

Bubble bath, great suggestion Flybaby! That and maybe a corner or wall shower stall. Perhaps even an outdoor shower.

Very fun ideas! I've noted them down. Thanks for sharing!