Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 24 - April 28th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 9:49 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday April 28th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 12:48 PM
AquireWhite
Nick,

Silly question, but, how often do you review the Feature Requests/Suggestions Forum?
Wondering if it's better to save and post questions in the Q&As or post the the forum.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 12:50 PM
AquireWhite
Would it be possible, when changing chat rooms to clear the chat history displayed?

Two reasons:
1) I will change a chat room, leave my computer for a few minutes, then decide to respond to a comment in chat. To realized it is an old conversation from a different room.
2) Sometimes I change chat rooms because I am not enjoying the conversation. After going to the new room, the conversation is still on the screen. Unless I completely reload the game.
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 2:03 PM
1didisafe
hi, i see the blueberries coming out of a satchel, and they look like green-magic-beans...they need a berries-look.. :)
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 2:24 PM
1didisafe
i wish i could have back my bunn-egg. i understand it needed to evolve and become a grown up airbunn, but.. i used it jumping in my ranch and loved it. (you never took back a reward pet..) please find a way to bring it back. thx
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 5:50 PM
FishyIsUnique
I want to request more games to play on Amicus Isle.
I have a game suggestion... Please let us play Egg Breaker (1 or 2 or both) on AI.... Pretty Please?
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 5:54 PM
FishyIsUnique
I want to bring up a quick suggestion...
Someone might want to proofread the instructions when registering for the forums... Or not. It is nice to know you Devs are only humans too ;D
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 6:02 PM
FishyIsUnique
oh, I also am begging you to allow us to use all of our inventory to be made available for use on our mini-golf courses, Please.
I purchased a bunch of items from the events over the years, specifically for use on my mini-golf course. Only to discover, I wasted my bbs. Now, these items sit in my inventory, useless...:(
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2021 at 9:20 PM
nessianhound
Is there any thought for additional trinket set slots? Having the 5 makes things much faster, but it would be nice to have a few more.

Also, could you add the option to use more than 1 but less than All of a given energy item? Even if it was a shift+click or similar to use 5 at at time, that would make using them near a level-up much faster, since the energy pack menu has to load after each use.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 8:42 AM
AquireWhite
Nick,
Thank you for adding the Chat Rooms in the Desktop application.
Question, would it be possible to set a default start room? I don't always want or need to be in the CNE Room 1 and would like the option to "land" in another room upon login. Less crowded ;)
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 10:37 AM
Teresa Allison Fletcher
I was very surprised to learn my bun egg is gone, the bunny on the balloon is nice but why could we not have both. I feel I lost a pet that was a reward. Please bring it back. Thanks Nick
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
AquireWhite wrote:

Nick,

Silly question, but, how often do you review the Feature Requests/Suggestions Forum?
Wondering if it's better to save and post questions in the Q&As or post the the forum.

I typically troll through the Feature Requests/Suggestions forum when I'm looking for ideas for an update. Like when I'm planning an update for an event, or quality of life improvements or fixes. I use the Feature Requests/Suggestions forum as a more casual fly-on-the-wall feedback resource. It's a great place to discuss ideas with your fellow players.

If you have an idea you feel needs an official response or discussion, you can bring it to these Q&As.

Here's a shorthand for communication method:
- Bug / My game isn't working the way it should / something is wrong with my account = Support Ticket
- I have feedback on a specific update / event = the general forum thread Nick posted for it, or a new one if there isn't one
- I have a cool idea for the game / What do people think of this? = suggestions forums
- I want an official opinion on this / have a question only a dev can answer = Q&A

I hope that answers your question!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
AquireWhite wrote:

Would it be possible, when changing chat rooms to clear the chat history displayed?

Two reasons:
1) I will change a chat room, leave my computer for a few minutes, then decide to respond to a comment in chat. To realized it is an old conversation from a different room.
2) Sometimes I change chat rooms because I am not enjoying the conversation. After going to the new room, the conversation is still on the screen. Unless I completely reload the game.

I can see the appeal of this! I'd be tempted to make it a toggleable option in the chat options.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:21 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
1didisafe wrote:

hi, i see the blueberries coming out of a satchel, and they look like green-magic-beans...they need a berries-look.. :)

Do they? Well that's frankly incorrect! I'll make note to update the graphic.
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:22 PM
1didisafe
the possible to purchase pets/mounts from the past in mini-event-store is very nice. but.. 300 bucks? really? i wonder if anyone paid this huge amount of 300 bucks per mount..
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
1didisafe wrote:

i wish i could have back my bunn-egg. i understand it needed to evolve and become a grown up airbunn, but.. i used it jumping in my ranch and loved it. (you never took back a reward pet..) please find a way to bring it back. thx

Teresa Allison Fletcher

I was very surprised to learn my bun egg is gone, the bunny on the balloon is nice but why could we not have both. I feel I lost a pet that was a reward. Please bring it back. Thanks Nick

I understand where you're coming from. The Bunnegg was discussed at length in the last Q&A and I haven't had the time to reconsider my stance on it. Sorry!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
FishyIsUnique wrote:

I want to request more games to play on Amicus Isle.
I have a game suggestion... Please let us play Egg Breaker (1 or 2 or both) on AI.... Pretty Please?

This would be such a great idea! However, implementing these games into an existing game (BW2) is a huge technical undertaking, and I'm not sure the benefit warrants the effort. :(
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:31 PM
ajv1
1. There are other places in the game where you will need to choose to lose your original mount or pet in order to get a skin or change to a completely different mount or pet. If you are collecting all, then you just have to bite the bullet. I miss some of the original ones, though.

2. I would like to be able to combine the flux trinkets in order to make them more powerful, kind of like what we did with Michael. The only set I do not have is the first set because I dusted it. I would like to be able to get that set again if possible.
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2021 at 2:32 PM
1didisafe
Nick, do you plan a pet-sale coming in soon?