Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 14 - January 27th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2021 at 10:57 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday January 27th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 GMT).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2021 at 3:04 PM
wildkit
cool
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2021 at 5:49 PM
DragonPoker
Are you going to show the Lava Dragon coloring sheets at this Q&A tomorrow?
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2021 at 7:05 PM
ajv1
1) Will we sometime be able to earn the 3 achievements for legacy quests pertaining to doing quests for bushes, etc.?
2) I tried to download my Lava Dragon coloring sheet but was met with a black screen that said Lava Dragon in white and nothing more. Just a glitch? I could download all the previous sheets. I enjoy watching Georgia draw them. Thanks!
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 4:15 AM
Elsastar96
In the game stats, on our profile page we have "Energy earned from quests", all players appear to have 0, will we ever get a chance to earn some?
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 10:48 AM
forgingaheart
Hey Nick, would it be possible that we could "skin" the house on the ranch 1 wall color and the island's cottage a different wall color?
It would be nice to be able to make the island a separate "season" then the ranch.

Before Christmas asked you about making it "night" at the ranch to better see the holiday "lights" or see the fireworks. I'd like it to darken like it does when one accepts the theater quest. Now it would be nice to have a "light switch" to toggle the day/night function on and off.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 1:44 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2021 at 1:48 PM
BarbZak
Hey Nick,,

UMM,,I asked you if maybe Georgia could make colorful carousel tops and poles for 2019 event items.
I made a top/pole but they are crap,(take a peek at my ranch..left side..) haha AND you did say making a movable carousel is def out of the ?
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 1:45 PM
Ralmap
Hi Nick! Are there any plans to make some even larger energy baskets? There is a gray arrow where potentially there could be more baskets. At level 400, the Massive one doesn't give much energy. Largest right now is Massive (I think).. They could cost more gems and coins. Have names like Gigantic, Enormous, Colossal, Gargantuan, Behemoth, Ginormous, etc. :D
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 2:19 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2021 at 2:20 PM
BarbZak
DragonPoker.

ON forum see stream 7th for this weeks pic of Lava Dragon !!!I do not think Nick will post it here..on Q&A. ??
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
DragonPoker:

Are you going to show the Lava Dragon coloring sheets at this Q&A tomorrow?

The Lava Dragon colouring sheet was posted to the media page on Monday. Here's the link in case you missed it:

http://codenameentertainment.com/?page=bw2&tab=media&type=colouring
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:07 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2021 at 3:08 PM
BarbZak
2nd ?......Nick who replies to any comments on ''Bush Whacker 2 Community page'''on FB..'is it you Georgia or Erika....et c.curious here...n ty
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:09 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ajv1:

1) Will we sometime be able to earn the 3 achievements for legacy quests pertaining to doing quests for bushes, etc.?
2) I tried to download my Lava Dragon coloring sheet but was met with a black screen that said Lava Dragon in white and nothing more. Just a glitch? I could download all the previous sheets. I enjoy watching Georgia draw them. Thanks!

1) I recently discovered that legacy achievements you have not completed should be hidden. I'll look into fixing that when I have the time. That being said, we do sometimes re-run the mini-events or content that some of these legacy achievements are a part of, where players who haven't gotten them get a chance to do so.

2) Georgia intentionally removed the white space in the PNG so you can colour behind it more easily. It will still print with white between the lines. However, this does mean that if you load the png in the browser, it will not show the white, only the lines. You can right click on picture of it on the media page and go "Save link as..." to download the png, or clicking on it to open it in a new tab and right clicking on the resulting image and going "Save Image as..."

Sorry for the confusion!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:10 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Elsastar96:

In the game stats, on our profile page we have "Energy earned from quests", all players appear to have 0, will we ever get a chance to earn some?

I think Justin may have had plans for that stat, but either decided against it or never got around to it. I'll consider either removing it or making use of it somehow.
465 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:12 PM
WhackedCrafter
ajv1 I had to do a screenshot, for I had gotten the same thing when tried to download it. The screenshot worked great.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:14 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
forgingaheart:

Hey Nick, would it be possible that we could "skin" the house on the ranch 1 wall color and the island's cottage a different wall color?
It would be nice to be able to make the island a separate "season" then the ranch.

Before Christmas asked you about making it "night" at the ranch to better see the holiday "lights" or see the fireworks. I'd like it to darken like it does when one accepts the theater quest. Now it would be nice to have a "light switch" to toggle the day/night function on and off.ion

It's on my todo list to let you them the Lake Island separately from the ranch, including the house walls! Apologies it's taken so long to get around to this task.

A light switch is a fun way to implement the day/night feature! I'll consider it. Thanks for sharing :)
465 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:15 PM
WhackedCrafter
Why in God's green Earth is that Mannequin in the Robber's Boutique, in the Flux 10 million Gold????
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

Hey Nick,,

UMM,,I asked you if maybe Georgia could make colorful carousel tops and poles for 2019 event items.
I made a top/pole but they are crap,(take a peek at my ranch..left side..) haha AND you did say making a movable carousel is def out of the ?

I appreciate you giving it a shot! I'll take a look at it when I can.

Animated all 13 carousel items rotating in a circle is a very tall demand for Georgia, so should we add a carousel base, it most likely wouldn't have this feature, sorry.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:17 PM
Flybaby
I find it easier to save the jpg image from the forum thread.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:17 PM
BarbZak
I right click n save pic to desktop...voila then open up my programme, n then select from desktop items..Mind you it stays on DT..but oh well.