Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 14 - January 27th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Ralmap:

Hi Nick! Are there any plans to make some even larger energy baskets? There is a gray arrow where potentially there could be more baskets. At level 400, the Massive one doesn't give much energy. Largest right now is Massive (I think).. They could cost more gems and coins. Have names like Gigantic, Enormous, Colossal, Gargantuan, Behemoth, Ginormous, etc. :D

Bigger fruit baskets has been suggested before, so I'm still considering it for future updates. Thanks for the name suggestions!
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:19 PM
Bobbi Brown
Lots of players are having chat issues. Last night I was unable to see any chat in room 1 but was able to chat in a different room. Others reported the same. Refreshing fixed it for me, but that doesn't always work.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:20 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2021 at 3:24 PM
BarbZak
Vez...

I finally GOT that flux 19 manniquin,,,,,whew....it is nice tho.I would love to help ppl with gold , to transfer to those in need..????
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:20 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

2nd ?......Nick who replies to any comments on ''Bush Whacker 2 Community page'''on FB..'is it you Georgia or Erika....et c.curious here...n ty

Both Erika and myself answer questions and comments on the Facebook community page. It should say below the reply who it was from.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:23 PM
WhackedCrafter
BarbZak it is bad enough had to spend so much gold and gems to get all the Trinkets from the General Store, then was excited finally got that done, and went to go get the mannequin and saw the price. My jaw hit the floor and a few unsavory words escaped my lips.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vezorbin:

Why in God's green Earth is that Mannequin in the Robber's Boutique, in the Flux 10 million Gold????

He's the black market! He has no code of ethics! No governing institution to manage his prices! (It's a stretch goal for players with too much gold XD )
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:24 PM
Bobbi Brown
so... for flux puzzles, I have a suggestion. Once all pieces are found and placed, the number goes to 0/144 (maybe the same for other puzzles, been so long I don't remember). It has happened often that I have to go afk and when I come back, I forget to open the chest. Can it be 144/144 until the chest is opened?
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:25 PM
Bobbi Brown
@Vezorbin, the gold dropped your jaw? what about the diamond count?
1819 Posts
Flybaby
Vezorbin ... the Burglary Boutique has earned it's name for sure.
3215 Posts
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bobbi Brown:

Lots of players are having chat issues. Last night I was unable to see any chat in room 1 but was able to chat in a different room. Others reported the same. Refreshing fixed it for me, but that doesn't always work.

I'm not sure what's going on with this issue, but if it happens please submit a support ticket. At the very least I can restart the chat server to resolve any issues.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:26 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2021 at 3:28 PM
BarbZak
Vez,, it is called EXPENSIVE for a reason....I'm afraid..
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bobbi Brown:

so... for flux puzzles, I have a suggestion. Once all pieces are found and placed, the number goes to 0/144 (maybe the same for other puzzles, been so long I don't remember). It has happened often that I have to go afk and when I come back, I forget to open the chest. Can it be 144/144 until the chest is opened?

I agree that would be the best solution. Unfortunately the system is currently setup to work the way it does, and adjusting it would be a bit of a technical hurdle. It's something I'll consider for the future fluxes though.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:29 PM
WhackedCrafter
lol... right Bobbi... yea, yea... I know.... Robber's Boutique... I will shut up now
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:30 PM
Flybaby
good point Bobbi. I now find myself double and even triple checking for a chest before putting in my final piece
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

2nd ?......Nick who replies to any comments on ''Bush Whacker 2 Community page'''on FB..'is it you Georgia or Erika....et c.curious here...n ty

Erika corrects me, that only her and I as admins can see who replied to what. I'll try to sign my replies, but know that it could be either of us.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:36 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2021 at 3:37 PM
BarbZak
ah it is ok Nick...I saw a diff name the other day n I was like what,..????? n ty for reply..I should have taken a screen shot....hmm hah I dont think I was drunk.....LOLOLOL
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
No worries. Let us know if you see it again. BarbZak.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2021 at 3:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, and I hope those quietly reading this after the fact find it informative.

Hope to talk to you in this Friday's livestream! Ta ta for now!