Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 11 - January 6th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 11:59 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday January 6th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 GMT).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 12:17 PM
phagras
I assume Nate's girlfriend will set up his birthday party for him again. Will he show his appreciation on Valentine's Day this year? Or try to ditch her for the other one?
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 12:37 PM
WhackedCrafter
You know on how on other player's Avatar picture and on the Buddy List it shows a link to their Ranch, Golf Course, or to see their Profile? It has been mentioned why isn't there a link to a player's Island? If just an oversight, could one be added?
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 1:14 PM
Bobbi Brown
@Vezorbin, the island came way after the links were made
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 1:28 PM
Horsedancer1
When will the next area be opened? I am so tired of the same puzzle in the FLUZ!!
Also, I still have to log in each time I play the game. I play two other similar games and don't have to log in to play them. "Free The Witch" and "Sir Match-a-Lot" if you want to take a look at how they are set up to see if there is something they are doing so I don't have to log in each time.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 2:48 PM
Vegan1964
I have a lot decorations that I have a limited place to display. Could we build a museum in the Commons to display our treasures?
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 3:12 PM
click2806
Hello Nick, happy new year!

2 questions:
1) is it possible to report yellow text (/me text) in chat in the DL, if not could this please be made possible?
2) completely unrelated, is there a cooldown on the AI puzzle, meaning is there a grace period until all puzzle pieces drop again from the Topaz dream slot machine?

Thanks for your replies :)
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 4:47 PM
Ralmap
Good timing!! Something just came up this morning while I was looking through my achievements. This may have come up before, but there are some 'no longer' available' achievements. Like in Legacy..4 Christmas ones and 4 endangered species ones. There is another pet site I play on that has retired items, or old giftpacks, that once a year, they rerelease a couple for a limited time, then they go 'back in the vault' for a year or few years. Just wondering if there could ever be during a special event where some could be available for a short time?
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2021 at 8:30 PM
MadManix
Hi Nick,

No questions: just a Happy New Year and a grateful "cheers" (aka thank you) for the bug-fix during a Holiday weekend!
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2021 at 1:29 AM
Hellen
Hi Nick. In my inventory (key items tab) I've found several objects that do not seem to be necessary any longer:
1. Weird Cacti, Crystal Teeth, Ornate Orbs and Lizardskin Wraps - the corresponding quests were turned in long ago.
2. Salty Puzzle Pieces - the puzzle is complete.
3. Spring Pet Piece - the new Holidoll Cat companion is obtained.
May be these items should be removed?
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2021 at 3:03 AM
Gameman
Hi Nick
I have a few questions i am at level 433 now almost heading the cap - I am currently just past the cloud city
1. How do i find a seeder so i can plant all crops all at once.
2. How do i able to access to the banana plantation to get more energy.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2021 at 6:50 AM
phagras
Gameman, the seed spreader is available from the VIP store or occasionally as a premium deal:
https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/VIP_Program_-_Exclusive_Store

Bananas become available in an area you haven't reached yet.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 5:53 AM
Elsastar96
Would it be possible to add a use 5,10 etc button to the small blue energy packs? But also keep the use 1, 2, 3 etc?
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 6:49 AM
Bugoira
Hi Nick,
I have been wondering if it would be possible to create a sticky screen for the puzzles? For organizing puzzle pieces and being able to keep that organization for the next time we open the puzzle?
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 8:13 AM
Horsedancer1
Oh, Marmalade's idea is great if we get some new puzzles! I would like to see different puzzles in the FLUX with fewer pieces, so it would be fun again. I totally do NOT like the same 144 piece puzzle over and over. BORING!! We could find 1/2 a portion of the dust, etc. Or better yet open up a new territory. Thanks!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 11:42 AM
BarbZak
Is there a way we can have a delete button in the quest bar, for deleting quests clicked by accident..(IE Molten Serpent Stones for Michin).
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 3:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
phagras:

I assume Nate's girlfriend will set up his birthday party for him again. Will he show his appreciation on Valentine's Day this year? Or try to ditch her for the other one?

It would be nice for him to show some appreciation, for sure! I'll see what I can put together for this year's Valentine's event.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 3:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vezorbin:

You know on how on other player's Avatar picture and on the Buddy List it shows a link to their Ranch, Golf Course, or to see their Profile? It has been mentioned why isn't there a link to a player's Island? If just an oversight, could one be added?

When I added the Lake Island, I had considered it as simply an extension of the existing ranch zone. It would be handy to have a direct route there for visitors though, certainly! Something I'll consider.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2021 at 3:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1:

When will the next area be opened? I am so tired of the same puzzle in the FLUZ!!
Also, I still have to log in each time I play the game. I play two other similar games and don't have to log in to play them. "Free The Witch" and "Sir Match-a-Lot" if you want to take a look at how they are set up to see if there is something they are doing so I don't have to log in each time.

The next content area is at the top of my list, outside of the regular events. Sorry for the delay!

I can see how it would be frustrating to regularly have to change between two accounts for the Desktop Launcher. Currently it works like a version of the Codename Games website, which similarly requires you to log out and log back in to change users. Unlike it though, it doesn't have any auto-fill settings that your browser may have to make that easier. I'll consider adding something like "saved users" to mimic that in the Desktop Launcher.