Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly live stream tomorrow at 10 AM Pacific!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2020 at 10:13 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The second live stream starts tomorrow! Tune in to claim your coupon code for a Quester's Satchel, get updates on the game, watch Georgia draw, and chat with the devs! Show starts at 10 AM Pacific on the CNE Games Twitch streaming channel!

Some lovely Autumn Griffin submissions so far. This is your last chance to submit a drawing sheet for the streams showcase! Colour last week's and email it to bw2support@codenameentertainment.com!

What's the deal with these lives streams? Read more on this
forum post.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2020 at 2:47 PM
kiki_ar
Great Nick, meet you all tomorrow...
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2020 at 2:33 PM
Last Edited November 17th 2020 at 2:34 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Thanks so much for tuning in! For those that missed it, you can watch the stream archived here on the CNE Games Twitch Channel

You can view the Autumn Griffen colouring sheet submissions on the Facebook Community Page!

And you can download the new Winged Tiger colouring sheet on the BW2 Media Page
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2020 at 10:56 PM
WhackedCrafter
I can't believe I missed it again. I did see the recording though. Ty for showing my Gryphon. I loved all the other ones. Such talent. This Winged Tiger is going to be a blast to work on.

Questions: Are you guys able to visit player's ranch, island or golf course? Why I ask is because I have you and Georgia featured in my Thanksgiving Event Contest, on my Island. I, also, wanted to ask questions about the Mounts and the Pets. Will they ever level pass 40?

Be Safe
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:06 PM
kiki_ar
Hi elephantlady!
I´ve just visited your ranch/island/course without a problem.

Such a pity you missed the stream. I really enjoy it. You get to "see" Nick, watch Georgia draw (she´s sooo talented) and we talk (I mean, they talk, we chat) not only about the game, but little bit of everything... is really fun. And we get to know our devs "a lot"... lol.
I hope you make next Tuesday.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:25 PM
WhackedCrafter
Awesome... kiki_ar.. Did you try the Maze? Did you see that I have Nick and Georgia working, finally? 😅. I've watched the videos, but not have been there live, yet.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:56 PM
WhackedCrafter
Dang it! And you went there when only had my Island decorated, not my Ranch or Golf Course, especially when had for the Halloween Event. That makes me sad 😥
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2020 at 10:52 AM
kiki_ar
Hi Vezorbin :) Today I visited you and you appear as Vezorbin (buddy list), so that is working ok.
Ranch: like the welcome message.Island: love what you did!! Lot of work... was not able to go to the house. Golf course: is empty. Did not see Nick and Georgia... what am I missing? :(
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2020 at 11:21 AM
WhackedCrafter
kiki-ar.. my 2 hole golf course is over the bridge to the right.

Ty on my Ranch message. Actually, just finished doing it 15 mins ago.

My Island is my Thanksgiving Maze Contest to my house. When you make it there, players take screenshot and post it in my discord. Then on the 25th my random generator will pick 1st and 2nd place winner of Event gift basket. There's a 2nd Contest, at the Island for those who are bored. It is to find WHAT DOESN'T BELONG HERE, then submit your list. Winners will be done the same way.

The Gnome Georgia is in the kitchen being the bartender. The Gnome Nick is at the Dessert Station.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2020 at 11:53 AM
Last Edited November 19th 2020 at 11:54 AM
kiki_ar
Vezorbin... can you post your discord link?
(edit: can you send...)
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2020 at 12:29 PM
WhackedCrafter
Sure...
https://discord.gg/ED936q5
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2020 at 2:11 AM
forgingaheart
i enjoyed coloring a picture like kid again. thanks, and so...
got any more pages to this "coloring book" i can color?
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2020 at 9:13 AM
kiki_ar
Hi forgingheart!

This week, we have a tiger. you can download the colouring sheet from here:
http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=bw2&tab=media&type=colouring

Have fun!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2020 at 12:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Great submissions so far! We would love to see more, and it's not too late to submit a Winged Tiger colouring sheet. Do so before 9 AM tomorrow to get your work showcased on this week's stream!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2020 at 2:36 PM
WhackedCrafter
Nick.. I will try VERY hard to attend live, but I'm SO busy making commissioned Xmas gifts for customers. My deadline is the 1st, because have to ship out and there are warnings already by USPS and UPS that to expect delivery delays. But I will try.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2020 at 10:16 PM
WhackedCrafter
In case I don't make it. Here is my question:Is there any future updates to be able to use my 733 Mount Bucks and my 533 Alchemy Tokens for something? I don't need spheres in the Alchemy Store and I only swap Mount abilities when I have a new cool Mount or when I get bored of my current Mount (Flux Horse). Ty.. Hope your sore throat got better. Be Safe.