Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Event Update: Valentine's Event 2019
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2019 at 11:07 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Party on Whackers! Help make the Valentine's party shine!

For the list of achievements, you can check out the blog!

Plus the change log!

The event runs until Friday February 22nd at Noon PST!
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 12:37 AM
Heather Collings
Was just wondering. if you buy Blonde Unisus Mount with Bush Bucks for $10, then buy dark skin with event tokens.. does that mean you could buy two blonde mounts then use skin for one of them?
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 4:48 AM
Heather Collings
Oh darn.. I bought blonde unisus mount, then dark skin with 50 heart tokens.. which changed it to black even tho it still said blonde unisus. then cos I wanted blonde looking one as well, I then bought second one.. tho its still only showing as one blonde unisus (with dark skin) in inventory
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 7:16 AM
Flybaby
Skins are usually permanent, but I would think that if you bought a second one you would have one with, and one without the skin. Have you tried equipping each of them to see how they appear? If they are both the same, then try putting in a ticket to see if Nick can help you out.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 7:43 AM
Raymond
skins displayed in inventory are non existant. place your mount on your ranch or equip your mount and you see the skins. somewhere one of the blogs or change logs mentioned something about this under a month ago but i can't find it.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 7:45 AM
Flybaby
Can anyone provide some details about the benefit of Friends helping out at event stations?

Older info on the wiki states, "At the stations it will initially take 20 Hearts to complete 1 item at that station. Adding more friends reduces this ratio."

But the in-game info only states "The station will give you more holiday progress per turn in if you invite your friends to help out."

I created a dummy account so I could get a feel for the new friends platform, and also to provide more updated details for the wiki. I've only got 4 friends, but it seems I'm getting the same benefits as I would playing on a non friend site.

example:
** I need 10 candy hearts per turn in for 2 valentine tokens for both platforms (older info says 20 initially)
** and I'm getting 13 valentine progress per turn in on both platforms. (Older Wiki info shows 10)

So my question is, how many friends are enough, and would having more friends help in any way? Also, do you have to invite friends every day, or is it a one time thing?

And, what does the orange Current station rating bar indicate? After only 1 turn in, the bar shows 70
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 9:28 AM
Heather Collings
Flybaby, I had to send in support ticket (even tho it then somehow came up as 4 tickets even tho they are all exactly same).. as even tho I bought two blonde unisus and dark skin, its only listing one blonde unisus in inventory (with dark skin).. no blonde one without.. wanted one with and one without..
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 10:05 AM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 11:20 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

Friends help with event progress that is all...for 100% helps(that is all you need) for each station.

I send out 49 requests for station progress and you only do it once for all stations....involved.That is all you can send.....it will say so..Mine does.

I think you mean the overall Valentine progress bar..>>I am at 3395/2500.it is green...Also my own progress for event is 135% so far.
I really do not bother with ratio etc...I just play.

BTW : When I hand in the 1st station or all stations I just read the dialogue and go from there....hope this info helps...

Heather

Go to Clint the mount guy for your mount collection for original mount and then look under skins to see all your skin mounts...
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 12:43 PM
Heather Collings
Thx Barbara.. just wondered why when I go to inventory then mounts, Ive only got one blonde unisus listed with dark skin.. hoped I would have one blonde without and one with dark skin.. just hope I havent bought two blonde unisus for nothing
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 1:06 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara. How many holiday progress points are you getting per turn in?

The orange bar comes up in a popup screen when the chocolate station guy asks you if you want to invite friends. It says, "Current chocolate station rating"
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:05 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 2:06 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Welcome Heather..

Flybaby..

I say about 4 to 5..BUT that is when I dont wait for all my energy is gone but other wise I get quite a few progress points..I was 135 today but with few handins I am now 161 ...and not done yet...
ah ok about the orange thing...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:06 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,

I have 100% for the chocolates station and I am getting 20 points per turn in. I was told on the dev chat it is 50 friends per station. You can use the same friends for each station. I have also been wondering how the friends help worked towards my progress.

I don't see a difference in the amount of points per turn in compared to the last event. I didn't use friend help until almost the end of that event. The earlier stations showed 70 & 80%. The last station I used a few friends (don't remember how many) I was already at 80% when added the friends. I did get 100 for that station, then 100% for the other stations but am not clear how or if it helped me at that point.

So, I am still scratching my head how we benefit from friend help for events. I usually am way way over 100% at the end of events. I'm wondering if because I play so much I don't see the benefit someone who plays less would.

(ps did you add me to your test account? If not I don't mind you adding me. Still saving a place for yo when you move over. )
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:12 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 2:14 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Ok the 20 points is when you hand all of them in or some ??

Yeah 50 friend helps...for each station.

The friend help does help for your progress it does mine..If I don't have 100% for each station my own progress/valentine progress is low..So .with friends help....I do see a difference....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:13 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 2:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Here is a quote from the FAQ regarding friend help for events -

Friend Helps (Events) - This is available in most events. When you do turn-ins at event stations, your friends can help make the turn-ins grant you more event progress. Each friend can only help once at each station, but you can only send one of these requests per day. Up to 50 friends can help at each station in total.

This info is clear as mud for me. 🤔 (regarding what the actual help is, is it just they symbolize a turn in?)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:15 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Yeah that is true......
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:17 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 2:18 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,
Sorry hadn't refreshed to see your reply. It is 20 per turn in, not total when I turn in all at once which still calculates to 20 points per 10 items. I had 100% for the station the 1st day.

(edit - okay so they are a 1 time turn in for that station.)

Thank you!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 2:25 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 3:20 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

ahh it ok.....I too had 100% in my progress.....for the station.the first day with all 2018 items bought,NOW I am able to buy the gifts for friends 💕💕💕
Yeah same friends can help with all stations....so the 100% from them do help.

.Once a station is 100% you cannot ask for anymore.. 50 is the max,,
Once I get all stations 100% , wow my progress and Val progress is high..
I also hand them in all at once not one a at time like I used too....it is too tedious/.

enjoy 💕💕💕💕💕
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2019 at 6:35 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2019 at 6:35 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for all your input, Armymom and Barbara. Okay, 20 points per turn in makes sense if you have max Buddy help. (I think the base is 10 per turn in without friends). On BFG, I'm getting 13 per turn in, and am at 100% at the chocolate station. I have never had a problem reaching my goal for any of the events (except once, but that's another story).

Also interesting is the fact that you have to request friends help every day for station turn ins. I had hoped each station would be a one time thing.

Anyone figure out what the orange "Current chocolate station rating" bar is for?
https://prnt.sc/mizu4f

Army, I'm not actually playing on the test account. I'm just trying to get familiar with the new format. I haven't transferred my BFG yet, but I did register my name so it will stay the same. Thanks for holding a spot for me. 💕
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 1:58 AM
Heather Collings
Still hope Ive not bought two blonde unisus mounts for nothing.. just so i could have one blonde and one with dark skin in inventory.. how does it work then with other mounts that have more then one skin? ie cloud king's horse with 3 or 4 different skins? How do u get to choose which skin to use?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 4:24 AM
Raymond
what do you see when you place both on your ranch? you can equip one by clicking it there.