Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Event Update: Valentine's Event 2019
Post by Heather Collings deleted February 10th 2019 at 5:34 AM
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 5:37 AM
Heather Collings
It was dark unisus skin mount when I placed it on my ranch.. really wanted one blonde and one dark.. does that mean if I get horse from cloud king castle shop then different skins, its only ever one horse with different skins? Tho how do u then choose which skin to use? Same with michin serpent
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 8:33 AM
Raymond
nope.
i misunderstood you. i thought you bought a mount then its skin and then another mount.

when you have mount x, and skin it, you have a skinned mount x, you do not have its unskinned version too. you have one mount. if you want an unskinned version you must get one.
this goes for all the mounts in this game that one can put skins on, the skins are permanently a part of whatever you modify
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 10:14 AM
Heather Collings
I bought one blonde unisus then dark skin.. then 2nd blonde unisus to get unskinned version.. tho its only showing as one blonde with dark skin in inventory
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 10:19 AM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 10:39 AM
Raymond
then why did you say 'It was dark unisus skin mount when I placed it on my ranch.'

place both on ranch and answer my prior question

here are the plain and 3 kinds of mischin mounts, and a plain cera mount and its skinned one. and the dapple kinds of mounts with their skins. in the ranch inventory each is in one 'bin' as each is a single kind of mount, in your equip inventory you see all kinds of the mount as that shows all mounts individually

http://prntscr.com/mj7lyg
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 11:08 AM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 11:18 AM
Heather Collings
Cos its listed as blonde unisus in inventory even tho its showing dark skin.. second blonde unisus that I then bought after buying dark skin for first blonde one isnt listed as separate mount? When I placed my only unisus on my ranch, its got dark skin.. seems as tho my second one has vanished

http://prntscr.com/mj85wh
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 11:23 AM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 11:29 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Heather quick question, sorry if you already answered this but how did you buy your mounts? Did you get both or 1 of them with BB from the same guy that sold you the dark skin? Or did you get 1 from buying it with $10 real money offer? I ask because you can only get one for the $10 offer or with a higher BB purchase.

Edit took out my comment about the name. I only have a few skins, I'm not into getting multi of mounts other than the basics. Sorry didn't mean to cause confusion.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 11:32 AM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 11:47 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Heather

Are you sure you bought 2 I thought we could only buy 1...and skin it. if one wants too..??

If 2 of them not in your ranch inventory then all YOU do have is 1 skinned

It will show as plain in inventory TILL you place it on ur ranch , then you will see it is skinned.....ok.

My Michin Serpents are like that, I have 3 in ranch inventory and they are all plain TILL I place them on ranch then it shows alll 3 skins I do Have....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 11:40 AM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 11:42 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I asked about how you bought them because I was confused a long time ago why I did not get one with each of my BB purchases. Nick clarified this limit to me. Unless something has changed we only get 1 mount when we buy them with real $ like the $10 offer. There used to be a * statement to clarify this limit.

You would have to either bought both with BB from the NPC in the event area. Or 1 from him and 1 with the $10 offer to have 2.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 11:41 AM
Raymond
read the following http://codenameentertainment.com/?page=blog&post_id=821#blog
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 11:44 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Ray thanks for finding this, that was what I was clumsily trying to say about the mount name.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 12:11 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I bought another qualifying purchase & did not get another mount. I did as a test to make sure nothing had changed regarding the limit of 1 with BB purchase. I only got the BB (& VIP tokens). I don't how many players are confused by the statement that used to clarify the limit of 1 per player. Nick said they have this limit because of the deep discount for the mount. Hope you get your issue sorted out soon. Nick will definitely help you. 😊😎 He's awesome.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 12:43 PM
Heather Collings
It let me buy both with $10 offer.. as I was charged twice.. does that mean it dont count to let me have separate plain one?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 12:54 PM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 12:58 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Heather

I see we can buy BB's as much as we want too...but the mount NO...I just tried it...for another $$$10 ...AND no 2nd mount...😿😿😿
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 1:18 PM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 1:22 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Exactly, you can only get 1 when it's offered with a BB purchase. To get another one you have to buy it by using BB's. So, yes you only have 1. You did get the BB that go with it just not a 2nd mount. To get your 2nd one you will have to buy it with 300 BB from the NPC that sold you the dark skin.

As related side note - You can select either a skinned or plain mount by sorting by name in your profile. (see screen shot below) This is faster than putting all of them on your ranch. I don't change my mount unless it's required so I had not noticed this before this discussion.

https://prnt.sc/mj9pda ( I chose to show my dapple horses, I tested & was able to select a plain dapple then switched to my armored dapple)
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 1:42 PM
Heather Collings
Thx ArmyMomOkc.. Wish devs had explained that bit better..
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 1:44 PM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 1:55 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

AHH.. now I see what you mean with the Orange station..rating..(Oh that just tells you how much your friends have helped and your handins for that station)....I was 100% rating the first day of event.
Now today 10/02/19.. we are on our 2nd station for Teddy Bears,, SO,, NOW,, again I had to ask 50 friends help to get 100% rating..again.

Armymom..

Yeah I tried it to make sure but then I KNEW we can only get 1 mount..It was in a blog longgggg timeee agaooo....if I recall 😿😿😿SO if she wants another like you stated it is 300BB's..from NPC.😿😿..as I noticed it today..
WELL done Armymom

I have about 14 skinned mounts..(horses/Michin Serpents and now Unisus).
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 2:55 PM
Demanx
Choosing Faun or Furl at Sanctuary changes anything in valentine's event? last year I hadn't arrive yet to Sanctuary. I am curious if it affects anything.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 3:09 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Demanx

No it doesn't change anything..That is a hub quest and has nothing to do with event quests.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 5:34 PM
Flybaby
Barbara, thanks for explaining about the orange bar. I have a lot to learn about playing with "Friends" 💇‍♀️💇‍♂️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙎‍♀️🧙‍♀️