Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Junior Bush Whacker Event 2018 Edition
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 9:54 AM
Last Edited September 14th 2018 at 10:41 AM
Erika/Alyniana

It's time to put your knowledge of whacking bushes to good use as you help educate the next generation! Take a trip to the Event Area of the Commons and get helping!

Have a large energy pack! Redeem this code: JRBU-SHWH-ACKS-2018 It will no longer be usable once the event ends!

The event will run until Friday, September 28th at Noon PDT!

Event blog.

Release notes for today.
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 12:13 PM
Last Edited September 14th 2018 at 12:13 PM
DocHoneydew
Where is the 'Ye Environmental Conservator's Equipage store?'
Saw this on the blog:

- Added a ranch item to the Ye Environmental Conservator's Equipage store
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 12:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Doc,

It's a store ran by one of the junior whackers in the event area.

Nick
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 12:29 PM
DocHoneydew
Ah. Must not be opened yet. Talked to them all (out of habit) and didn't see it.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 9:49 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Standing ovation for certain VIP players with awesome BW2 skills and dedication. You know who you are and I am ever so grateful for your dedication to the game and generosity. I'm guessing you all are VIP players.... and I'm just not going to say why this post belongs in the Event thread.

Love you all
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 12:27 PM
blackmangopit
Check out this screenshot I took of my game progress. One of my game buddies this morning is at 80/% - the event just came out yesterday and last night they were at 12% and I was at 13%. Blazing saddles, this was a quick jump! How does one advance so quickly???

https://i.imgur.com/AGiu4bK.png
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 12:33 PM
Last Edited September 15th 2018 at 12:33 PM
Russel Denton
Deborah, its from handing in the swords that they got that high thus far ok, its possible too, so no cheating is at play ok, matey.

to succeed at this game you need to use the RIGHT trinkets, the RIGHT runes and the Right pets ok matey, hope this helps you out matey, take care and

MAY THE BUSH BE WITH YOU
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 12:39 PM
blackmangopit
I'm not making any accusations, I just can't believe someone advanced so fast in one day. I usually am the first finisher in my game buddies for events so I know very well how to play with trinkets and turn-ins, etc. I wasn't asking how to do that, just showing everyone.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 4:37 PM
Raymond
if I, and people who have what it takes, had the time I could get to 1,000% in one day, but there is this thing called real life.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 7:26 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Deborah.. you are seeing what has caused my shock and awe.

not.. Yes real life is informing me about my game play. I stacked my trinkets for very long time energy... and my game play satisfaction went down on days that my RL was booked. So Im going back to a less aggressive trinketing

and to all who have the time to put into the game. Thank you for being in the lead and sharing what you find out there
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2018 at 10:36 PM
Russel Denton
just a heads up for fellow bushwhackians, the wolf,bobcat and tiger masks can be found in the eyewear part of your inventory for your avatar ok folks, a few players have been stuck trying to find them ok,
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 1:55 AM
Mummo
My achievements for this event show I have 11 out of 20. The only incomplete ones are 7 for this years event, making a total of 18. How can I find what the missing 2 are?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 2:13 AM
Last Edited September 16th 2018 at 2:14 AM
Russel Denton
MUMMO - maybe you did not buy all the CI'S ( Customisbale items for ranch/avatar) one year, you can check via the achievements section via your inventory tab ok matey, hope this helps you out matey ok, if you still get stuck look me up on facebook and i will help ok mate
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 4:23 AM
Flybaby
Here is the list of the 20 Achievements.
There are 12 returning achievements, 1 new one for 2018, and 7 from previous years = a total of 20

Returning for 2018:
1. Working Harder - You've helped a Jr. Bush Whacker level up.

2. Power to the People - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker power up.

3. Working Better - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 5.

4. Working Faster - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 10.

5. Working Stronger - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 15.

6. Honorary Jr. Whacker - You completed all 8 enthusiastic Jr. Whacker quests!

7. Won a 'Diamond!' - You got a cardboard diamond. Isn't that awesome? No?

8. Fashion Badge - Help the Jr. Whacker earn their Fashion badge.

9. Capitalism Badge - Help the Jr. Whacker earn their Capitalism badge. (Cookie selling quest-line)

10. Cooking Badge - You helped Jaidee earn her Cooking Badge.

11. Camping Badge - Help Keisha set up a demo campsite to help other Jr. Whackers get their Camping badges!

12. Tree Planter - You planted 100 trees for Julia during the Junior Bush Whacker event!

13. Jr. Acquisitions - Buy all the 2018 Jr. Bush Whacker items. (NEW for 2018)

There are 7 achievements from previous year's events, which may be earned by spending some Bush Bucks, if a player was not present during the initial years.
(Note that the CN blog has a typo. It shows 7 but says 6):

1. Putting on the Uniform - You got all the player items from the Jr. Bush Whacker Event!

2. Junior Decorating Award - You got all the house items from the Jr. Bush Whacker Event!

3. Jr. Merchandiser - You bought all 11 items from the 2013 Jr. BW Event!

4. Supporting the Cause - Buy all the 2014 Jr. BW Event items.

5. Jr. Shopaholic - Buy all the 2015 Jr. Bush Whacker custom items.

6. Jr. Patron - Buy all the 2016 Jr. Bush Whacker items.

7. Jr. Whacker Wares - Buy all the 2017 Jr. Bush Whacker items.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 4:47 AM
Last Edited September 16th 2018 at 5:01 AM
Flybaby
P.S. Mummo ...
There seems to be only 17 out of the possible 20 achievements listed in the "events inventory bag". I don't know if that's a glitch, or if the event's list can't hold them all, but here are the 3/20 that are missing on my list:
1. Working Harder - You've helped a Jr. Bush Whacker level up.
2. Working Faster - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 10.
3. Working Stronger - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 15.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 6:19 AM
Raymond
some achievements have multiple 'badges'
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 8:45 AM
Flybaby
Right ... Power to the People has 4, and 3 aren't showing in the achievements list.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2018 at 12:54 PM
Last Edited September 20th 2018 at 12:55 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Just so no one else has a blonde moment I like just did, the empty vials needed for an event quest are to be whacked not fished up. I only did 5 casts before it dawned on me.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2018 at 2:03 PM
Last Edited September 20th 2018 at 2:09 PM
Russel Denton
hi ArmyMomOkc

i just received this quest, and if YOU ACTUALLY took the time to read the quest description , it states that you have to whack the vials in bushes and it also states that the vials for elasandra wont do ok matey, so perhaps next time may i suggest you read the quest description ok matey, before heading into the quest with a rush like a bull in a china shop ok.

Peace out
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2018 at 4:05 PM
Flybaby
Thank you, Armymom, for calling it to everyone's attention!
I can see where that can happen, where we are so accustomed to seeing and associating vials with fishing, that it is very possible to overlook what is written in the quest description.