Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Nate's Birthday Event 2018 Edition!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2018 at 12:05 PM
Last Edited January 12th 2018 at 12:15 PM
Erika/Alyniana

It’s that time of year again! Help celebrate Nate Dragon’s birthday by decorating the Commons for him....because no one else will.

More details can be found on the blog.

The event ends Friday January 26th at Noon PST (8pm GMT).
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2018 at 12:50 PM
Russel Denton
Question - for the achievement where we have to dress like Nate and bungle something, do we dress like the dragon ( consisting of the dragon head, dragon sword and dragon gloves) or like Nate ( conisting of nate hair, and nate sword - orange one )
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2018 at 1:01 PM
Last Edited January 12th 2018 at 1:01 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Russel: The dress like Nate one refers to the Nate outfit (hair, sword.)

The bungle while dressed like a Dragon refers to the Dragon costume.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2018 at 2:31 PM
Russel Denton
thanks matey,
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2018 at 3:10 PM
Last Edited January 13th 2018 at 4:29 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Wooot !! fun time again......

What is the actual date for Nate's BD...and how old is he... plzz n ty....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2018 at 2:25 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I got the Just like Nate achievement. I got the dragon items that were marked as needed for the Tiny Arms, but so far today it won't let me get it. Has anyone completed Tiny Arms yet? I don't know if it's timing or if I missed something. Thanks!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 8:46 AM
Flybaby
@ArmyMomOkc
I'm on BF too. Here are the instructions for submitting a ticket directly to the Codename developers.

Bushwhacker 'help and support' - [bottom left of game screen]

Next window
Click on 'open new ticket' [red square - top right of screen]

Next window
Click on 'My issue is not listed here' [bottom of list]
This opens the message block to submit your ticket
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 9:50 AM
Raymond
are you doing what it takes? http://prntscr.com/i3j85w
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 12:27 PM
ArmyMomOkc
@Raymond, I have read this and believe I am so far. I bought the items that said were required for tiny arms. I had no problem doing the Just like Nate so was wondering if there was something I missed. I am still using the Nate sword, I didn't see a sword requirement for tiny arms. Thank you :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 12:29 PM
ArmyMomOkc
@ Flybaby, I play on a laptop most of the time and my screen is too small to see that right away. Awesome! Thanks!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 12:41 PM
ArmyMomOkc
that ticket thing is so awesome. BF is very good with their issues, but this is so much better.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 12:48 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond this is the dragon get up I have on https://prnt.sc/i3lqz9
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 1:04 PM
Raymond
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Nate%27s_Birthday_2014
no picture in 2016 version

bungling:
Just Like Nate! or Tiny Little Arms! If you're trying to get these two achievements, you need to be wearing all pieces of the Dragon gear or the Nate outfit (available from the vendor's Bush Bucks store if it's your first time playing this event) while completing the 4 party Stations: Dynamite Activity, Campfire Activity, Digging Activity and the Training Whacking Activi/ty.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 1:12 PM
Raymond
when i try to have it whack bushes i get the following http://prntscr.com/i3m31u
is that even open yet this year?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 1:57 PM
Last Edited January 21st 2018 at 2:01 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond that is the message I am getting too. I was wondering if it wasn't time to complete it yet or if I was missing a part of the dragon outfit. I have everything that when I hovered the item said was required for Tiny Arms.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 2:25 PM
Flybaby
@ArmymomOkc ...I see a [green] 'Dragon Sword' in my inventory. Not sure if that's what you need, but it wouldn't hurt to try it if you have one in your inventory already, or maybe one in the store if you haven't purchased it yet. Everything else you've got equipped seems spot on. Go to your inventory and sort by 'Name' to find it easier.

You're welcome for the tip on the Ticket thing. Big Fish only deals with their own issues and can't fix problems with BW2. Only the BW2 developers can help with that. Good luck.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 2:31 PM
Last Edited January 21st 2018 at 3:04 PM
Flybaby
I just dressed up as the green dragon [including the sword] and got different reactions from all of the stations. Still Fun to watch even though I had the achievement already.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 4:45 PM
Last Edited January 22nd 2018 at 7:33 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby it was the sword! I did't notice it before. Thank you!

btw, I am very much a newbie and have made my way up to level 390 and just started doing Cloudland dailies. I started during a summer event and have been playing daily since then. The tons of the info shared in this forum (and wiki) has made it much more fun to play. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 5:23 PM
Flybaby
I'm happy that I was able to help, ArmyMom. I hope you enjoyed all the animations in the event area while you were dressed like a dragon. Congrats on making it up to level 390. You've come a long way ... I guess that means you're not so newbie anymore. :-) In any case, Welcome to the game and welcome to this forum. I agree, it's a great place to discuss the game and share info.
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2018 at 9:59 AM
Demanx
for the Tiny Little Arms and Just Like Nate! is it possible to achieve those from the buyable parts with the nate tokens or do you have to spend bush bucks to buy last years stuff to achieve this? I am guessing is the second one right?
right no I have the purple dragon hat, the dragon wings(purple), the beefy dragon arms(red) dragon head(red)and dragon glasses(which i bought already with bush bucks)