Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Nate's Birthday Event 2018 Edition!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2018 at 10:02 AM
Last Edited January 23rd 2018 at 10:03 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Demanx: It's the Bush Bucks Green Dragon items.
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2018 at 10:05 AM
Demanx
Oh thank you it makes sense
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2018 at 10:32 AM
Raymond
the game blog for this event, linked to in the very first post in this forum topic for this event, spells out what prior achievements can be done.
We have 6 achievements from previous year's events, which may be earned by spending some Bush Bucks, if a player was not present during the initial year:

Birthday Souvenirs - You bought all the 2017 Nate's Birthday event items!
Nate's Finer Things - You bought all the 2016 Nate's Birthday event items!
Nate's Stash - You bought all the 2015 Nate's Birthday event items!
Tiny Little Arms - You bungled each activity station while dressed like a Dragon
Nate's Inventory - You bought all the 2014 Nate's Birthday event items!
Just Like Nate! - You bungled each activity station while dressed like Nate.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2018 at 5:53 AM
Last Edited January 28th 2018 at 5:55 AM
Flybaby
Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the 100% reward statue for Nate's birthday. I know what it's supposed to look like, according to a photo, but it's so small, and I'm having a hard time making it out. Maybe it's my eyes !?!?!? I do like the bust of Nate, and also the older dragon statue from a previous Nate event. Devs, just a suggestion, can you please make these statues a little larger for future events?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2018 at 1:51 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby I agree its hard to see. https://prnt.sc/i6v3mw If I didn't know what it was I wouldn't be able to tell someone what it is. I have my other event completion items together, this is too small to put with those outside the house.

I am going to put in a suggestion to the devs to give the ability to scroll in out in the view of our ranches. On my laptop it's very hard to see and I would like to be able to scroll out when organizing things.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2018 at 2:05 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Ooops I just checked and I hadn't placed the Nate bust yet. He's small but I can easily see it's him. I would like him bigger too. https://prnt.sc/i6vdcu