Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Brand New Zone: Introducing the High Jungle!
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2017 at 6:19 PM
TsukasaWM
It's a story item, if you don't do it now, you're likely going to have to do it by the time the next area is released.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2017 at 7:51 PM
DestKitteh
It took me less than 5 bait to get the wig piece. I used the bait that costs 2000 gold.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2017 at 12:55 PM
Last Edited October 15th 2017 at 5:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I got it done in using 3 Master Fish Bait that cost 2000 gold. YOU can do it Cindy try different fish bait...and it is part of story line soo I would get it done...
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2017 at 7:24 PM
Russel Denton
are we going to be getting other quests for other animals from the critter dude in the cera altepetl boundary besides sun bears and michin fish,
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2017 at 2:26 AM
flowerladytoo
I sure hope the reward for getting the 260 Magical Michins is a good one! I just started it this morning and so far I've used 130 master bait and fished up only 25 of these elusive critters. Biggest issue for me is staying awake because the fishing quests always make me sleepy. LOL! Also, thank you Devs for making the latest flux with darker colors on the ground. I have some eye issues and it's so much easier to see items that pop up on the ground in the new flux (traps etc) with the way it was designed this time! Sure have enjoyed the new content and I know there are many things I need to go back and figure out/discover, even though I'm now in the flux. Great job on the new content!!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2017 at 3:12 AM
Raymond
michins is not meant to be completed asap, its a long term thing, and is something that is repeatable 5-6 months after you last complete it, forever.

direct quote from the devs "The Magical Michin Fish quest is intended to be very slow going. We don't recommend trying to do it all at once!"
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2017 at 8:19 AM
Last Edited October 17th 2017 at 5:03 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Russel...

I would say YES cause there are diff types of animals in Cera.to do....and my next critter quest is in 15:57:33 and maybe we have to do one at a time to get them all..done ...ie Sun bears first till we get all that is needed to complete..it..then get a diff one to do so on and so on.......""that is what I think..and too me it makes sense.."""...Also.. in cooldowns my next Michin fish is in 140:11:40:45..for next one....just saying...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2017 at 10:20 AM
Last Edited October 17th 2017 at 10:22 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Flowerladytoo

Yes,,, the reward is a good one ...''my opinion''...and I did use alot of bait as well..It took me 8 hrs off and on to get it done..I kept track of time in doing so.. I also used the bait for 2000 gold..It is tedious but well worth it.....''just saying'' BTW,, I watched tennis etc when fishing so it was going better for me..then....so gl :)..have fun
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2017 at 1:35 PM
Raymond
in an effort to make me not hate this game, i made an attempt at automating the fishing. even with highest cost bait, or any bait, i only get one mischin thing about every 10 casts, and at between 3-4 automated casts per minute it's still gonna take upwards of half a day
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2017 at 2:17 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Everyone will be different in getting that 260 done..Ray maybe 1/2 day for you BUT ...Like I said took me 8 hrs...so gl :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2017 at 5:41 AM
Flybaby
@Raymond ... what is automating fishing?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2017 at 12:28 PM
Last Edited October 18th 2017 at 12:29 PM
Raymond
you should know, mouse clickers. in this case a clicker that is a lot more programmable then the kind most people use for simple advancing in idols. no, don't ask what clicker it is, I got it over 13 years ago. it is very programmable, up to hundreds of steps, all kinds of mouse actions, mouse left, right and middle, button press and button release actions, keys of all kinds including control and alt of course with key press and key release actions, time steps to 0.01 seconds to hours (but of course that fast one is not useful over the web). generally a great clicker. I have seen similar current ones.
how to automate it? program the 7 fishing holes coords full screen of course so it is always consistent. sequence press each spot with say 0.1 seconds delay between, then delay 7 seconds, then press a spot on the docks vbecause your guy likes to move around making the coords off, then delay another 5-7 seconds. then repeat.
simple. but not productive on this endeavor as even an hour playing and fishing say 240 times in that hour will only get about 24 michins (possibly a bad RNG for me).
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2017 at 12:42 PM
Flybaby
I do remember hearing about mouse clickers, but never got into it, so didn't know just how they worked. I imagine that they could be handy for the slot machines on AI too. As for the michins, I only have a total of 45 right now, as that is what I save for the end of the day, and I only fish for about 1/2 hour. So at this rate, it will take me a good while to finish
55 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2017 at 4:10 AM
dewsram
Struggling to find 2nd wig piece fished all over and can't find a 2,000 gold bait
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2017 at 9:25 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ dewsram: And you're definitely sure that you haven't fished it out of the holes in the Plateau Lakes area yet?

Please put in a support ticket and Nick will look at your account.
55 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2017 at 10:24 AM
dewsram
How do I put in a support ticket?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2017 at 11:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Depending on where you are playing the game, you will use the "Help Me" button at the top of the game window, or the "Bush Whacker 2 Support" button on the bottom right corner of the game window.
55 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2017 at 11:55 AM
dewsram
Thank you
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2017 at 12:09 PM
Last Edited October 19th 2017 at 12:09 PM
Raymond
and direct link if you can't get in to game at all is listed in the topic
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=5637
http://apps.facebook.com/bushwhackertwo/?page=help&display=new_ticket
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2017 at 6:55 PM
Last Edited October 20th 2017 at 6:55 PM
blackmangopit
"Go Back to the NPC and reread the dialogue till you get what it means..ok.. There is a hint there..I would like to tell you but haha can't here..."

What does NPC stand for? I can't figure out this code thing in the Wild Descent.
Where is the quest for Michins and what are they?
Also, what repeatable quests for animals are there here? Someone mentioned it in here.