Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7
Brand New Zone: Introducing the High Jungle!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2017 at 3:58 PM
Raymond
that is correct. not counting the new stuff there ARE 76 sba's. that would be sba #1 to sba #75 and sba ice whatever that unnumbered one is called.
the sba's in the new area are sba #76 (yes) and sba #77 and sba #78 and sba #79 and sba #80, being the 77'th and 78'th and 79'th and 80'th and 81'st sba's to exist
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2017 at 5:51 PM
Last Edited October 6th 2017 at 12:43 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Cindy....

Haha lucky you & WOWZER !!!!!!!!for the new content & SBA's. Kudos.to Nick..

I have done SBA's 76 , 77 & 79 with red flags showing so I is good till they fix the counter..for the SBA"s..

LOVE LOVE the NEW ranch items...dev's, ty..:)
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 12:53 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
I think I must be getting too old for this game normally have no trouble finding SBA's but revisited the first area over and over again but no luck as yet, but thanks and well done with the new content really enjoying it.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 12:53 AM
Russel Denton
can the devs please update the quest/s from the farmer that have us growing crops cause in the new zone "SPOILERS ALERT" we get new crops to grow, and i noticed when i got the quest to grow BIG GOLD that the new gold crops that fit the description of big gold is not mentioned in the big gold quest description.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 6:42 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Dumb question slightly off topic: where do I find the SBA stats for the ones I've done or found. I've looked through the "Achievements" area and cant find it.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 7:40 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Rebecca...

Go to achievements, then click on ""General"" and a list will come up,,so just look for ""THE WIKI KNOWS All."""SBA counter..ok.....
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 8:22 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Clicking every corner.... found it... and I havent yet... ;)

Thank you
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 9:22 AM
Last Edited October 6th 2017 at 9:36 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Rebecca......

go to achievements ..then up pops a acreen ..then on left side...u will see summary then under that is general..so click on general then up comes a list n scroll to find The Wiki Knows all.....use the yellow triangle. thing at the bottom of the list to scroll..to find it.....my achievement is at the bottom so idk where urs will be...
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2017 at 10:34 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Barbara: you are kind. In my last post I was trying to be cute (err funny)....

I did find it in achievements. Your initial instructions were a good road map.

The Achievement is called "In Every Corner". Well I haven't been to every corner of the BW2 world yet. Im missing a few SBAs.

Thank you for your help and please forgive me for a badly executed attempt at humor.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2017 at 4:26 AM
Last Edited October 7th 2017 at 4:26 AM
Raymond
that achievement has 12 names depending on how many you have found.
how many you have completed can be known by counting the red flags on your globe.
and that can be compared to the perhaps out of date wiki http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Bonus_Areas
there are 81 different sba's currently
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2017 at 12:49 PM
Last Edited October 8th 2017 at 11:46 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Rebecca..

haha Rebecca your humour is fine ok...

After you reach a certain SBA level..there are different names Like what Raymond stated..Therefore..I have 80 + 1 SBA's and it will say ''The Wiki Knows All''..So your SBA Achievements Name for 70 SBA's..is what you stated..
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2017 at 9:51 PM
DocHoneydew
Putting this here too:
Thanks for the reward from the Cera Altepetl fishing quest.
Yes, that one.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2017 at 4:19 AM
DestKitteh
I must say, I do feel a sense of sadness watching my supply of diamonds get diminished with having to use moonstones.

I got up to 27 when we started. (I won a diamond just after breaking a diamond down).

Oh well. Hopefully I won't use too many up, and can rebuild when I'm finished with the update :)

Purple hair colour, you will be mine one day.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2017 at 8:09 AM
DocHoneydew
Hm. What's the Critter Whisperer's reset time on his wild critter quests?
Is it supposed to be a daily? If so, it's not activating...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2017 at 11:32 PM
Last Edited October 9th 2017 at 4:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@Doc

YES!!!!! awesome reward for the fishing quest...indeed.....

I was wondering the same thing...when does the quests start again.

The new content including SBA's was just sooo darn exciting/enjoyable/scenic/intense and a pleasure to do....well done dev's....kudos...:)(this is MY experience/opinion of the new content..)...just saying..
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2017 at 4:38 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Doc..

I just saw the quest..to do...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2017 at 5:12 PM
Raymond
is it 4 hours less then a week like other 'weekly' quests?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2017 at 6:02 PM
Raymond
um, it can't be a week, today is Monday about a week and 6 hours after the release. I got through cera by Wednesday evening, so it might be a daily or every other day or some small less then 7 day period.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2017 at 12:54 AM
Russel Denton
can we please have the beehive guy in cera altepetl boundary, be added to the town crier since it looks like he will be a daily quest please
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2017 at 3:08 AM
IAMcorvin
The drop rate for the Michin fishing quest seems to be about 10%, and so far it appears unaffected by quest item trinkets.
That means an average of 2600 casts, at 4 seconds of waiting that means that you are looking at almost 3 hours of fishing.
I've heard from others in the Kong chats that it took 7 hours.

Do the devs hate us or do they love fishing that much? It's a painful process, not something that I look for in a game.