Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7
Brand New Zone: Introducing the High Jungle!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2017 at 4:51 PM
Raymond
its a quest, you whack. it says in the cera square, but it works in the flux too.
whack, whack a lot. i think it takes 9 quick whacks before one spawns.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2017 at 3:46 AM
DestKitteh
10 quick whacks at the jungle level.

Damn. I don't think I have 10 worked into my grid. Meh. Pretty easy to remember.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 6:27 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Ok ... I found the flippers but I havent found the rope.... (and I hear I need gloves) any hints?
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 6:28 AM
Rebecca Beattie
err... just found the gloves... ,, now another try at rope
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 10:25 AM
Aniwaniwa
I can't figure out SBA 80 I burnt the nose out of the middle sniffer abt a week ago and nothing seems to work , ready to give up & return the flux....no hints on wiki SBA page are useful either
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 10:38 AM
Raymond
there are a lot of flowers all over Cera.
a walking one.
a sunflower near the entrance top right.
a flower near the hut near the exit to the boulder challenge far right.
one that looks like marshmallows on twigs near the middle.
a flower near the exit to the flux far bottom.
a flower on the docks near the middle.
and people say a 7'th but unless they mean that great big bush that looks like an afro right in the middle i have no idea what they think for 7.
not sure if all these are necessary, try each.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 4:25 PM
Joe Gosselin
each of the 3 dudes need to sniff a specific flower. If one make him a bad green face icon, you got it right and cleared to open the door of the house behind. just make trial and error.
Also if one dude take a sniff and recognize the smell, he will remove all the flowers of the area collected in your inventory so you need to collect them again until the 3 dudes drop down from their rockstand.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 5:19 PM
DestKitteh
I got incredibly lucky with the 4 I found!

@Rebecca. The rope can only be gotten after you have completed the zone. It's near the exit door, after the part that prevent you from reaching the exit door.
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 5:33 PM
flowerladytoo
I have everything but the gloves. Could someone give me a teeny tiny hint, please? I know I'm probably walking right past them.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 7:00 PM
Leona Virgo
i didn't know the walking flowers was clickable and would work for that quest...those are bad descriptions of the flowers.

Spoilers

the people blocking the way give you clues and you need to find the opposite of the type they like. I googled the word they used and guessed what the opposite would be.

location of flowers-

Sunflower is first and obvious
Lava flower on the dock
go more right and down by a dead looking tree for a Dead Plant(the halloween one)
below and left of lava plant is a Weed (little white flowers)
left of a beehive lady is a Red Water Rose (its in the water)
near exit is Power Flower (Mario brothers flower)

*I might be a little off on location cause i'm not looking at it while i write this
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 7:02 PM
Leona Virgo
@flowerladytoo

Spoiler

its on a tree to the right of the quicksand pit, you have to go past and up a big flower that a puzzle added.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2017 at 9:24 PM
Aniwaniwa
ty all finally got in!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2017 at 1:12 AM
Rebecca Beattie
@ DestKitteh thank you
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2017 at 12:10 PM
blackmangopit
I just finished the Magical Michin Fish quest yesterday and it says it's repeatable every 5 months. So we have to fish again for 260 of these elusive creatures? What's the reward because what I got wasn't really worth it to do again. And not sure what's so magical about them...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2017 at 12:50 PM
Raymond
nobody is forcing you to start that quest when the town crier eventually tells you it is available. I intend to forever ignore that line item in the town crier.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2017 at 2:44 PM
Cindy Hefferman
HEY what shenanigans...Im fishing for michin, Im at my max energy and every time I catch a fish, the total goes backwards first, then back to max, never over max ....hmmmmm
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2017 at 3:05 PM
Last Edited November 13th 2017 at 3:06 PM
Raymond
that is for two very important reasons.
1. you can not fish more then your max energy. if you are below your max then the energy goes up by the amount of the fish. if you are at your max then the energy goes down by that amount then back up, thus registering a catch.
2. the devs are allowing your achievements for energy fished up to actually go up even though technically you are not getting energy. aren't they nice?

if one could fish more then the max then people would program clickers to fish for them forever gaining more and more energy.

p.s. it has been this way since the very beginning of fishing in bw2, and part of this actually even the very beginning of fishing in bw1.
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2017 at 3:28 AM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
struggling to find "don't have to swim " any clues pretty please ?
Post by Marie Savory Ne Holder deleted November 14th 2017 at 4:17 PM
Post by Marie Savory Ne Holder deleted November 14th 2017 at 4:18 PM