Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Housekeeping! Commons' Teleporter Hub
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2016 at 5:42 PM
Raymond
you don't have to. but you probably should.
you might want to go to the hermits area, there are 2 of the 6 quests there that are really painless.
you will go to port blackwood every lockbox release we get, we have had 2 so far.
you should be going to the cloud castle or sanctuary daily for several quests.
there possibly will be more future crops from explorer camp or other things there.
all the flux ones i think are overkill and I would have programmed this differently.

I think any new release or building will have the requirement to have done all 27 of these. There is no disadvantage to doing all of these, each and every one of them can be done anywhere in the world, I do all mine in flux 7.0.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2016 at 11:39 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@DBurns..
Even I do not use...some areas...I still did them all for 6 achievements(which are all (27 TP's) done now..)..and don't forget these areas etc etc are still useful to other peeps with diff levels.. in the game....I enjoyed doing all 27 TPs...and hopefully Amicus will be looped..as well...:)
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2016 at 5:56 PM
Swenlo
@Raymond. It's funny, because I also do all my questing in Flux 7.0. It was the easiest to teleport to before we built the teleportor Hubs, and seems to be the easiest puzzle, once you're familiar with it.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2016 at 11:59 AM
DBurns8799
Raymond & Barbara Thanks! Going to Cloud Castle & Sanctuary for quests? Im in Winter Wonderland, so I still have to progress further right? And where is Explorer camp? Also, Raymond what do you mean by you do these (teleporter set-ups?) from flux 7.0? And if I'm working on Winter Wonderland is that considered flux 2.0? Thanks for all your help. :)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2016 at 12:39 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ DBurns: The Cloud King's Castle (Cloudland), Sanctuary Village (Infected Plains) and the Explorer's Camp (Spine of the World) are still upcoming pieces of content for you.

The Flux is the waiting room area if you get to the end of the current content, which right now is after finishing the Spine of the World.
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2016 at 10:31 AM
Michael Inaba
Anyone else having problems working on their teleporter?? I'm working on Flux 9 teleporter... have the upload disks, but no one to give them too... and the teleporter is already completed (but there is no control panel). When I go in I just go to random locations on the map (places where I have never completed a hub)... CRAZY! :(
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2016 at 10:31 AM
Michael Inaba
Anyone else having problems working on their teleporter?? I'm working on Flux 9 teleporter... have the upload disks, but no one to give them too... and the teleporter is already completed (but there is no control panel). When I go in I just go to random locations on the map (places where I have never completed a hub)... CRAZY! :(
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2016 at 1:44 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Michael: That's an issue to submit a ticket for, using the "Help Me" button.
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 9:40 AM
Michael Inaba
I did Erika/Alyniana... it's been a week and no response from the ticket! :(