Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Housekeeping! Commons' Teleporter Hub
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 8:51 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I would love to have see a dest pad in Amicus...not one there...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 9:08 AM
Flybaby
Technically there is a pad in Amicus, although it's only connected to the Commons. I would like to see one in Sanctuary Village.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 9:23 AM
Raymond
there willl be one in sanctuary when you build one there
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 9:28 AM
Raymond
i want to thank you for this update. love that you can set the destination to any you have built.
I still would like arrow icons on the globe or the ability to use the arrow keys on your keyboard to shift the globe around a little without having yo hunt for an unoccupied section of space to click. Kind of like bw1.
re. my March suggestion Ticket #8100
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 9:33 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Flybaby....yes there,, is one in """Commons"""" BUT I want one """leaving""" the Amicus Isle..haha I am also on my 5th dest teleporter....love the concept ..as I stated in the latter comments...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:09 AM
Last Edited November 8th 2016 at 10:16 AM
Flybaby
Congrats to you Barbara. That's quite a few. Have you noticed if you can change destinations points after they are built, or do you have to stick to the first one that you set?
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:10 AM
kurtrahn
Adding to my previous glitch post, I have a new quest in my quest bar called Porter Powder, but i Can't whack any of them. Used about 5000 energy trying. It's like I'm caught in limbo between the two quests.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:15 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ kurtrahn: Put in a ticket and the guys will sort you out. That is a weird place to be stuck in. ::(

@ Flybaby: Yes, you can change your destinations whenever you want, by clicking on the control tower next to the pad.

@ Raymond: The map navigation improvement is still on the radar, but no ETA.

I will pass the suggestion along for being able to loop in an Amicus teleporter pad and we'll see what happens.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:16 AM
Flybaby
@Raymond ... I'm happy that Sanctuary Village is on the list, as I visit there often for daily quests, but I don't see a NPC there.
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:23 AM
kurtrahn
That's another weird thing. I used to have a ticket widget next to the chat window, but it's gone now regardless of the browser I use. I'm on Armor Games. How do I start a ticket?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:37 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Flybaby: The Sanctuary Village pad is located by the docks, below the Shipping center.

@ Kurtrahn: You put in a ticket on Armor by clicking on the Support link, on the Overview tab. http://prntscr.com/d4pzge
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:47 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Flybaby,,.thank you..I get to select from alist that will come up..as too where I want to go..but the fluxes I can only go from flux 16 and 17 only....(as that is how I set them up)...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 10:49 AM
Barbara Tompkins
It seems to be working for me...so I am happy with what I have done...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 11:16 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Dev's will there a dest pad to set up for SBA 75 In the Cliffs Of Korak...for the runes quests that we get every 1 1/2 month or 2 .or for that matter any SBA's...plz n ty...
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 11:18 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barb: We don't have plans to put in them in SBAs for now, but we'll see what ends up happening.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 11:27 AM
Barbara Tompkins
thank you Dev's....n ty for reply :) I just so love this concept ...soo easy to get around ...:) kudos...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 12:06 PM
Raymond
if any sba then yes 75 should be capable, and also the one in the spring thicket for the perfect rune. perhaps in the sba in the explorer camp if ever there will be more then the 4 new crop seeds...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2016 at 12:46 PM
Flybaby
@Erika ... Yep, the little fellow was hiding on the dock. I had looked everywhere else, but there. Thanks.
Post by Russel Denton deleted November 9th 2016 at 4:01 AM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2016 at 1:12 PM
Last Edited November 9th 2016 at 4:50 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The achievements are fixed now. If you still have your 3rd one for the Commons to build, it will update then.

If you've already built it, then you can talk to Eunice and she'll re-check what achievements you qualify for.