5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2016 at 1:18 PM
Raymond
i was going to ask about those achievements
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2016 at 5:11 PM
Leona Virgo
what about the Teleporter Destinations achievement - build one anywhere in Bushwhackia? i have one in cloudland hub but it says i do not have that achievement, it doesn't even have a bar on the bottom.

and speaking of achievements, how are we to read the ones that don't all fit in their little box?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2016 at 5:24 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you build another Teleporter the achievement should credit.

I can ask about a hover text for the really long achievements.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2016 at 5:41 PM
Raymond
you can read the full text of all the achievements if you fo to the 'profile' next to the forums (assuming you are not experiencing the djarts tokens issue)

Connected Commons
Help Port-Co. establish their first teleporter in the Commons.

Commons Teleporter Hub
Help Port-Co. build all three teleporters in the Commons.

Teleporter Destinations
Help build a Port-Co. teleporter anywhere in Bushwhackia.
Array:
1/1

Connected Bushwhackia
Help build all the Bushwhackia Port-Co. teleporters (up to Explorer's Camp).
Array:
1/5

Flux-uating Destinations
Help build a Port-Co. teleporter in a Flux.
Array:
1/1

Connected Flux
Help build all the Flux Port-Co. teleporters (up to Flux 17.0).
Array:
1/19
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 12:38 AM
Last Edited November 10th 2016 at 12:51 AM
Russel Denton
ok, like Raymond has stated above the achievements and such, i have just 1-2 questions for the devs to answer

1- What's the point in doing the teleporter thing in the Explorers Camp, if we have gotten all the crops that the plant lady has, or does the devs intend on adding more crops to her quest/s, if so then it would be ok to put a teleporter thing there,
2- the teleporter thing we put in flux will it remain in that particular flux or will it move to the next areas/zones flux

and also the crowbar quests, the crowbars take along time to come, could we perhaps increase it please
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:34 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
1 question explorers camp will be the next daily hub
2 u can build teleporters in all teh fluxes i beileive
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:58 AM
Raymond
there is one there
read the list on page 2 of this topic
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 9:10 AM
Barbara Tompkins
DEV"S: It would be nice for 3 crowbars to drop faster..they are soooooooo slowwww..to get..that is the worse part to do in getting the Teleporter done.I have to use about 5000 energy to get one...etc...plzz n ty...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 9:21 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Russel...I have 3 fluxes set up in dest pad...and YES they stay as such.(mine do)..all you have to do is use the console to select the one you want to go too(as long as you have the flux pads set up ) and then jump on the pad and voila you are there...or you can also select to go elsewhere ..so just use the console to choose...as too where you want to go then again jump on the pad..and you are there.....easy peasy...to do..
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 9:25 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Moreover, If I am in flux 16..and want to go back to the commons I just jump on the pad..and it takes me back there where I have it set for my fluxes..
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 1:57 PM
Russel Denton
i second barbara's comment about
the crowbars
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 6:27 PM
Barbara Tompkins
DEV's..

Having issues trying to get the 3 crowbars to drop...for the Flux teleporters (part 1 of a 4 part quest..)..for the dest pad...Not only one fluz have I had issues but all of them so far that I have done,...(total energy varies ..IE: for 3 crowbars I use from 8800 to 11000..it never fails..it is always high no matter what I try to do.....any suggestions ......plzz n ty :(
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 6:27 PM
Barbara Tompkins
DEV's..

Having issues trying to get the 3 crowbars to drop...for the Flux teleporters (part 1 of a 4 part quest..)..for the dest pad...Not only one fluz have I had issues but all of them so far that I have done,...(total energy varies ..IE: for 3 crowbars I use from 8800 to 11000..it never fails..it is always high no matter what I try to do.....any suggestions ......plzz n ty :(
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 8:12 PM
Raymond
the suggestion they will say is random drops are random and that these 27 transporters are not supposed to be done overnight LOL
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2016 at 3:13 PM
jpl77
Technically you don't need a teleporter to go back to the Commons: you have the "HOME" button for that. The only reason you would need a teleporter back is if you wanted to go directly to the other teleporters, but that like saves you 2 secs of time.

Personally I would set loops up versus having a Commons return teleporter
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2016 at 10:14 AM
Barbara Tompkins
WOOT..all TP's are connected..and have only fluxes left too do..(the last Connected Flux Achievement )...love and enjoy getting around so easy in a sec..
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2016 at 10:58 AM
Last Edited November 12th 2016 at 11:28 AM
Raymond
I think we should have a tp pad that comes with us like Terry Prachett luggage.
i,e, when new content comes out we are in several sba's and teleport to/from the sanctuary or cloud hub (even though many people will not waste energy elsewhere wjen there is new content).
Similarly, I know I for one does 2/6 of the Hermit quests but even though there is a tp in the hermit house, but one can't 'return' to an sba one might have been doing, you have to go to the glove square then walk into the field needed and then into the sba. Technically one can't return to the new content square either without having to open the glove and scroll half way across the world... something these teleporters were meant to help us avoid?
so yes, either have us have a roving teleporter 'from' pad, and a single placable wherever we want before we depart someplace 'return to' pad. Or have 2 different return icons. Or my prior suggestion for simple scrolling on this huge world.

and it would be nice if the teleporter pad in the hermits house were actually in one of the evergreen forest squares. I would then perhaps do 3 out of the 6 hermit quests regularly.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2016 at 10:49 PM
Raymond
please have a mouse-over display when we hover over any pad or any control panel that says where the current destination is for that one.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2016 at 5:47 AM
Flybaby
Great idea, Raymond!
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2016 at 9:39 AM
DBurns8799
I've tried to find the answer reading through over 1,000 posts. Do we HAVE to set up teleporters in the designated areas? Example. I dont really go to the Hermits house anymore. Definately dont go to Port Blackwoods. I'm working in The Flux now, I just want to set them up there in Winter Wonderland etc. I really enjoy this game thank you. Dont like to fish anymore though, I play the slots instead