Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15
Found a Bug? REPORT IT HERE!!!

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 7:57 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2014 at 8:04 PM
Zaraniana
Characters: Zaraniana, Yamjlm, Someone Wicked, Gradius
All stuck at the final battle of the Forest MP dungeon...killed the boss before the last archer, and now we're all just staring at each other and unable to move. We all refreshed and came back to the same place. We don't know how to get out of the dungeon now either. Edit-I closed my browser, cleared my cache, and still came back to the game. I'm going to reboot completely and see if that gets me out.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 7:58 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2014 at 7:59 PM
Eliza Bennet
Character: Someone Wicked
Mission: Forest Multiplayer Dungeon
Bug report:
The mission froze during the last battle on the mission. All players tried refreshing, with no change. Since it froze during a battle, there was no apparent way to actually get back to the game. We're actually all still stuck in that dungeon!
Edit: See Zaraniana's post above.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 8:36 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2014 at 9:01 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Character: Alyniana

Bug Reports:

-Achievement "All Learned 1" didn't unlock when I got all university skills up to level 10.

-shard quarry doesn't tell you how much a shard sells for on the digging screen. dialogue box sells "sell xxx shard for 0 gold?" (also, the "need more gold" text could be thicker/bigger when clicking on an undiggable square)

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 9:59 PM
Glenna Howell
Chara: Casper
Mission: Multiplayer

i'm still having problems with traffic, freezing horribly throughout multiplayer. i have to try playing earlier in the day... will do that on Saturday and report back then.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 10:17 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2014 at 11:43 PM
Elharith
Character: Elharith

Mission: NA

Bug: At approximately 8-ish pm EST today I logged in on this computer having just arrived home, and observed my quantity of lumber was sufficiently close enough to upgrade my gold mine in the next hour when I got the next mill load (28,304 at that time). It is now 12:15 am EST, and the lumber number is the same (28,304), as is the gold coin. Refreshing did not help. With a lumber production rate of over 3,667 per hour (level 30 lumberyard), I should have about 20K more than I did four hours ago. I am equally sad about the lack of gold coin.

Postscript. Apparently the refresh did help the gold, because it appears to be working now, but lumber is still at 28,304, same number as it was at 8 pm EST, and is now 1:39 pm EST. Also, it appears the University books are not building at a rate I would expect for the building level (30). I have had less than 2K for more than two hours, and the production rate is supposed to be 3600/hour.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 5:50 AM
Last Edited November 7th 2014 at 4:47 PM
tarot_wench
Character: Belgarion

Bug Report:

Clicked on a locked spot on the character select screen, because I heard people had them unlocked. Saw the requirements and closed the pop-up. Tried to get onto my character, but the requirements pop-up showed up and wouldn't let me select him. Had to refresh to clear it.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 8:52 AM
tarot_wench

Mission: Forest Multi

Last boss battle would not initiate, no matter how many refreshes, had to abandon dungeon

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 2:29 PM
tarot_wench

Mission: Desert Watchpost

Bug REport: only one chest on level, but I only get 1.5 loot stars

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 3:59 PM
Elharith

Mission: Desert MP

Bug: I reported this bug on Monday, but it is becoming increasingly persistent and appears to be spreading. When leaving the dungeon part of the mission, the next battle is scorpions and there is a chest beyond that battle. By walking along the walls you can avoid triggering the battle, and open the chest. I think that player action is causing the scorpions to manifest strangely. In some instances, one of the players gets the luck of the draw to fight the battle. The rest of the players walk around looking at bare desert, or uninvolved scorpions. If the player who is fighting the scorpions wins, the loot drops and play continues. If the player who is fighting the scorpions loses, we all get the lose notice, and we can then move on to the next portion of the mission. Today, it appeared that none of the players were in the battle, we were all walking around looking for it, but the battle commenced, and without anyone to fight, we got a loss notice. Then, it was like it pulled that non-player back into battle and we got another loss notice. At that point, my companion players were thinking we needed to refresh. Rather than refreshing, I moved ahead into the next circle of action, and everyone followed. That triggered the next part of the mission, no more loss notices and play continued normally. I think a work around until this is addressed is to tell players to just engage the scorpion battle prior to attempting the chest, but am not sure if that will work. I haven't any MP instances left today to test my theory.

Also, prior to that point, while in the dungeon, there is a consistent "invisibility cloak" that randomly drops on players while going through the mission. Most of the time we can see the name of the player and/or the player's health bar in order to know that the player is still active and not frozen or refreshing. It usually resolves itself within one or two battles, most of the time within the dungeon. However, it has been known to follow us out of the dungeon for the rest of the mission, attached to the player it dropped on. (This would be a cool mission effect for future content, but I am sure is not intended here.) The real problem occurs if for some reason the cloak hides everything about the player and we have no idea whether the player is still in mission. Again, this is completely random, but we have taken to announcing when any of us are experiencing seeing an invisibility cloak and who it is on. And, not everyone "sees" it, some of us see all the players, others see the invisibility effect.

45 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 10:19 PM
trish_l
Character: Ignatius

Mission: forest multi

at the end of some of the battles in 4 of my 5 runs tonight, the loot bags were invisible. I could see the people I was playing with go to the landing spots, but I couldn't see the bags to pick them up.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 8:14 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Missions: a few of them, solo and multi

Bug report:

Loot bags from random fights are invisible. In multi I see my team pick them up, but I don't get one. In solo, I know the fight should drop a bag, but it doesn't.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 10:13 AM
shikitenshi
character name:shikitenshi
mission:desert multiplayer
about the bug reported by karen, the invisible scorpions. it seems it's triggered by party not waiting all the players to appear. last player coming from the dungeon gets the fight and usually gets killed.
I had that invisible " cloak" too :). it disappeared in dungeon

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 12:44 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Bug Report:

Checked with my members that have 0 contribution showing on the guild member list and they said they've been giving money and using the skill tower, it's just not tracking their stuff. Wouldn't want to accidentally kick them for not contributing, so it would be cool if the list was fixed.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 1:06 PM
Last Edited November 8th 2014 at 1:19 PM
tarot_wench

Mission: Dungeon Multi

Bug Reports:

-invisible scorpions killing weakest member of party who had the misfortune of being the only one to see him....(work around is to go back into spider hole and come out again, then they attack you)

-sandstorm glowing circle cut scene froze first time through, 2 refreshes to get back, but the glowing circle was still there, as well as the mage and his runner stuck in position, but we fought and killed the boars. Then we couldn't trigger the boss because the mage wasn't in the cut scene. luckily going back to the sandstorm circle, the cut scene worked and the mage moved, so initiating the boss circle again, the cut scene was there properly

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 6:49 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Bug Report:

-cycled through the empty character slots and couldn't select myself because it said "unlock through achievements". Needed to refresh to be able to enter game.

45 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 8:17 PM
trish_l
Character: Ignatius

Mission: The Fleeing Bandit

Bug Report: Clicking on "let's go" in Jareq's speech bubble in the tavern doesn't launch the mission. Have to go from quest tracker or shard gate.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 9:12 PM
Elharith

Mission: Desert MP

Bug Reports: Some of the loot bags were non-existent for me, but I see other players collecting them. Also, I noticed there are some loot bags throughout the mission that are no longer dropping at places I expected them to (I've pretty much have the run memorized), and I noticed that the loot bag that was dropping at the end of the boss mission no longer drops, so wondered if you removed other drops as well, or if there is a bug with drops that aren't dropping that may have been introduced when the other drop was removed.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 11:11 PM
sunnydee
I am having the same problem as Ignatius

Character:deedee

mission:the fleeing bandit

bug report: clicking on "let's go" in Jareq's speech bubble does not launch the mission
Post by sunnydee deleted November 8th 2014 at 11:11 PM
Post by sunnydee deleted November 8th 2014 at 11:12 PM